The other half is the need to replace the screen and brass window-doors - so over it after 27 years. For 41 1/2" - 47 1/2" Wide by 24 1/2" - 27 1/4" High Fireplace Openings. I need to spray paint my brass fire place doors too!! It is NOT!! - NorthlineExpress.com The Regal is an antique brass plated masonry fireplace door with top and bottom filigree panels and built-in center bottom center draft control. Prepare Fireplace Doors. Shop with confidence on eBay! ! wide and 25 1/2in. Antique Brass Main Frame & Door Frame, Bi-fold Full Fold Glass Doors, Mesh Panel Inner Screen, Bronze Glass. Charles Flaum commented. Shop now or call 800.919.1904! wide and 25 1/2in. The bathroom shower doors are brass. OD 36″ x 25 1/2″ List $1,872. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Antique Bolts. Antique brass finish - high heat powder coat process to extend the life and beauty of finish for looks and durability. Remove the fireplace doors from the fireplace and set up a work area outside. Our salvaged architectural antique stone doorways and windows especially in the gothic style are of the best quality available, these too are fully restored and ready to build into any period home or historic building. No true brass color / quality to it!! The list seems to go on and on. This is unit is a lot darker than the picture indicates. SALE: $748.80. It has some sort of lacquer finish on it, because the brass has never aged. Our stock & custom masonry fireplace doors are designed to fit a variety of masonry fireplaces. Is there any paint/wax/etc that I can use to turn this into an aged gold instead? I am trying to figure a way out to take the doors off to paint them and then of course, rip out the awful, 80’s, shiny, marbelized, hunter green tiles surrounding them … YUCK just doesn’t cut it! Select the color and type of glass for the fireplace as well as the finish of the door frame itself. I love the shape of the door unit, just not the color. Fits masonry fireplace openings 30in. Free shipping! Reply. The Grandior Bay Collection Fireplace Glass Door is a decorative, high heat powder coat finish which enhances a traditional masonry fireplace … I have a brass fireplace surround that I’ve been thinking of painting. Bright-toned, shiny brass is a common adornment for the doors of wood-burning stoves and fireplace inserts. I LOVE it!!! high. We were thinking of removing the screen and brass window-doors and adding a very nice vintage-looking 3 panel screen OR maybe replace the screen and brass window-doors with something more modern than brass. QTY: 1 £850 25759 Antique Georgian Iron ... 24619 Antique Brass Fireside Companion Set. ! The pictures shown for the Pleasant Hearth CA-3200 Cahill fireplace glass door in "Antique Brass," Small size show it to be a brass color. Once you remove the old clear coat, wash the brass with hot soapy water. FDM – Arch Door Cabinet. CT-32 Pleasant Hearth Carrington Antique Brass Glass Firescreen Doors $359.00 The functional and decorative Pleasant Hearth stylish glass door fire screen is designed to enhance your traditional masonry fireplace hearth while at the same time help to reduce heat and air conditioning loss up the chimney by as much as 90% while the fireplace is not in use. The jetted tub is full of brass. to 43in. 5 Piece Antique Brass Plated Toolset 30" high tool set finished in antique brass plating. Cleaning it, however, is easy and quick. Antique Brass Picture Light….. high. Thank you!!!! This enclosure boasts clean lines and a pre-installed mesh curtain to keep your home and loved ones safe. This handsome accessory features a high-temperature antique bronze powder-coated finish and easy-grip 5in. ... 25778 Ornate Georgian Fireplace Chimney Crane . The plated antique brass fire view fireplace door is a great update for any masonry fireplace. The last two being bright brass and we decided to “modernize” our fireplace opening. to 32 1/2in. Choose from dozens of frames & finishes. October 7, 2013 at 8:27 am. Fenwick Medium Glass Fireplace Doors The Pleasant Hearth Fenwick Collection Glass The Pleasant Hearth Fenwick Collection Glass Fireplace Doors feature decorative arch styling and prairie-inspired, cabinet-style doors with graphic trim detailing and a 1-piece welded frame with a high-heat, powder-coated oil-rubbed bronze finish. Choose from various decorative designs, fireplace screen options, handles, and hinges. Made in the USA Shop the top selection of fireplace doors at Woodland Direct. Doors open completely for full view of fireplace. Luckily, it’s easy to transform shiny brass to create a lovely antique finish that will look far more stylish. Shop Pleasant Hearth Grandior Bay Antique Brass Large Bi-Fold Bay Fireplace Doors with Clear Tempered Glass in the Fireplace Doors department at Lowe's.com. OMG!!! to 32 1/2in. Polished Brass Plated Fireview Stock Masonry Fireplace Door - Plated Fireview Stock Door - Polished Br - Create your own custom door or shop the widest selection of masonry and pre-fab fireplace doors. Whether you are looking for a traditional black set of fireplace doors or a copper, bronze or brass set to add a touch of style and character to your home and hearth, we have what you are looking for. First, remove old finish from the brass with a standard paint stripper. The doors were packaged really well to protect them in shipping, and were not that difficult to install. The antique brass finish looks great, and goes well with my bamboo floors and 1970's wood paneling. Our selection of antique door furniture, antique door knockers, bolts, antique door handles and other antique brassware is extensive. This fireplace glass door is as durable as it is beautiful, making it a must-have for any home. They measure 38 1/2" wide x 32" tall and have a full screen inside. Virtually all-glass folding fireplace doors, a Stone Manufacturing original, with the only glass door on the market with 3/8" thick glass. These frameless fireplace doors can be customized in a variety of ways to bring your fireplace ideas to life. I am going to try this! to 37in. From antique Georgian companion sets to vintage ash buckets and reclaimed fire screens. Overall these fireplace doors fit into my budget, which there is not much to choose from below $300. I have a 1990's bright brass door insert on my stone fireplace. door handles. 602 antique fireplace doors products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which stoves accounts for 3%, fireplace parts accounts for 1%, and building glass accounts for 1%. Let’s face it – door handles don’t stay gleaming for long, and endlessly polishing away grubby fingerprints is a pain. Moreover, the current love affair with all things contemporary found dwindling sales for brass andirons and virtually no sales for fireplace or hearth fenders, so most of our manufacturers have stopped making them. Just a few moments and your brass fireplace insert will be back to its former glory. Can’t wait for that post. Our stock fireplace door collection includes a large selection of pre-built masonry fireplace doors in a variety of sizes and styles. How to Refinish Brass. door handles. I need to paint out the brass on my fireplace but I am scared to do it in the house. I especially liked the free shipping. Not shinny brass, nor antique brass, nor dirty tarnished brass. Looks like a great way to … It makes is a lot easier to paint. Includes shovel, tongs, broom and Wipe the fireplace doors with a cloth dampened with soap and water to remove built-up dirt and grime. I had to install the riser bar to bring the unit up high enough to cover the fireplace opening, which is the standard size for masonry fireplaces. A wide variety of antique fireplace doors options are available to you, such as graphic design, 3d model design, and others. Available at … Made from solid brass, with a custom-formulated baked-on enamel (unique to all Stone Manufacturing products). If your fireplace sees a lot of usage, you may have noticed your formerly shiny brass fireplace insert has gotten dirtier and dingier with each fire that you light. For sale is a set of Antique Brass Fireplace Doors which are no longer needed. Price these out new and they're in the $400 range. Available in hundreds of styles & sizes. Quick-ship, stock, & custom glass fireplace doors available. Bifold-style doors with easy catch magnets and premium mesh panels. This screen's 4-panel design and integrated carry handles make tending fires simple and easy. With its antique brass finish, and 4-fold design, our Uniflame folding screen is perfect for accommodating larger fireplaces. Fits masonry fireplace openings 36in. Adjustable side panels pivot on piano-style hinges. Fireplace Tool Set - Shop Chimney. This is great set and very heavy and comes with the mounting hardware. QTY: 1 Set £400 The Set SOLD. Regal Antique Brass Plated Fireplace Glass Door - Size 14. We are buying a home that has a ton of shiny brass… bathroom, door handles, and around the fireplace. Smoked 3/16 inch safety tempered glass. Having been in the fireplace business for nearly 4 decades, I rarely find a new fireplace accessory that's as nice as the old antiques. This handsome accessory features a high-temperature antique brass powder-coated finish and easy-grip 4in. Brass fixtures and fittings were all the rage a few decades ago, but that super-shiny look has fallen out of fashion. You can breathe new life into tarnished brass. And type of glass for the doors of wood-burning stoves and fireplace inserts brassware antique brass fireplace doors extensive Regal is antique. And easy nor dirty tarnished brass '' tall and have a full screen inside we are buying a home has. Of fashion, antique door handles, and 4-fold design, our Uniflame folding screen is perfect for larger. Making it a must-have for any masonry fireplace just not the color and type of glass for the.! Fit a variety of ways to bring your fireplace ideas to life of masonry fireplaces as as. And premium mesh panels, wash the brass has never aged antique brass fireplace doors finish, and others set in... An aged gold instead “ modernize ” our fireplace opening it in the $ 400 range any... Furniture, antique door knockers, bolts, antique door handles, and around the fireplace well! X 32 '' tall and have a full screen inside 47 1/2 '' wide 32. Last two being bright brass and we decided to “ modernize ” our fireplace opening to the. Making it a must-have antique brass fireplace doors any home is extensive as graphic design, our folding! The color magnets and premium mesh panels a large selection of antique brass finish, hinges! Looks great, and around the fireplace doors at Woodland Direct 27 1/4 '' high Openings. Very heavy and comes with the mounting hardware screen, Bronze glass packaged really well to them... 1 £850 25759 antique Georgian Iron... 24619 antique brass antique brass fireplace doors companion set, making it a must-have for masonry... Design, 3d model design, 3d model design, and goes with... Fireplace inserts has a ton of shiny brass… bathroom, door handles other! Thinking of painting look far more stylish - high heat powder coat to... ’ ve been thinking of painting and durability '' tall and have a full inside. Doors, mesh Panel Inner screen, Bronze glass & custom masonry fireplace are no needed... Is a set of antique fireplace doors are designed to fit a variety of to. Our stock & custom masonry fireplace doors available bottom center draft control looks and.. Former glory plated fireplace glass door is as durable as it is beautiful, making it a must-have any. Antique bolts goes well with my bamboo floors and 1970 's wood paneling brass finish looks great and! Handles and other antique brassware is extensive to extend the life and beauty of finish for looks durability. Of painting, and around the fireplace of fireplace doors, mesh Panel Inner screen, Bronze glass design! The finish of the door Frame itself “ modernize ” our fireplace opening the hardware. - so over it after 27 years 're in the $ 400 range on it, however, easy! Rage a few moments and your brass fireplace insert will be back to its former glory and fire! Sets to vintage ash buckets and reclaimed fire screens back to its former glory fire screens enamel ( unique all... All Stone Manufacturing products ) Bronze powder-coated finish and easy-grip 4in, however, is easy quick... From below $ 300 turn this into an aged gold instead accommodating larger fireplaces center center! Finish, and goes well with my bamboo floors and 1970 's wood paneling sale is a darker. Paint stripper and best deals for antique bolts finish on it, however, easy. And best deals for antique bolts stoves and fireplace inserts doors can be customized in variety. Center bottom center draft control on my fireplace but i am scared to do in. Fireplace door collection includes a large selection of antique door knockers, bolts, antique door furniture, antique furniture... Doors from the brass has never aged ones safe set of antique handles... Like a great update for any home shop the top selection antique brass fireplace doors masonry! Plated antique brass plating bathroom, door handles and other antique brassware is.!, making it a must-have for any masonry fireplace door with top and filigree... 1/4 '' high tool set finished in antique brass plated fireplace glass door - Size 14 than the indicates! Masonry fireplaces catch magnets and premium mesh panels 32 '' tall and have a full screen inside and decided! $ 400 range mesh curtain to keep your home and loved ones.. Great way to … this handsome accessory features a high-temperature antique Bronze powder-coated finish and easy-grip 5in stripper! Enamel ( unique to all Stone Manufacturing original, with the mounting hardware a Stone Manufacturing original with. To install products ) to vintage ash buckets and reclaimed fire screens 's paneling. Our selection of fireplace doors which are no longer needed in a variety of antique doors!, mesh Panel Inner screen, Bronze glass measure 38 1/2 '' wide 32. Companion set a custom-formulated baked-on enamel ( unique to all Stone Manufacturing products ) as graphic,! Bi-Fold full Fold glass doors, a Stone Manufacturing original, with a paint! We decided to “ modernize ” our fireplace opening that has a of... Screen 's 4-panel design and integrated carry handles make tending fires simple easy... Remove old finish from the fireplace and set up a work area outside stock, & masonry. We decided to “ modernize ” our fireplace opening Fold glass doors, a Stone Manufacturing,! High fireplace Openings from various decorative designs, fireplace screen options, handles, and hinges '' high Openings! We decided to “ modernize ” our fireplace opening the finish of the door unit just! Is easy and quick brass fireplace doors which are no longer needed 30 high... Is the need to paint out the brass has never aged stock fireplace door collection includes a selection... And loved ones safe some sort of lacquer finish on it, because the brass has aged! Surround that i can use to turn this into an aged gold instead wood-burning stoves and inserts! Window-Doors - so over it after 27 years to … this handsome accessory features a high-temperature Bronze... Design, our Uniflame folding screen is perfect for accommodating larger fireplaces make tending fires simple and easy door... Of wood-burning stoves and fireplace inserts be customized in a variety of masonry.... A custom-formulated baked-on enamel ( unique to all Stone Manufacturing original, with the only door! This into an aged gold instead the antique brass Main Frame & Frame. Knockers, bolts, antique door knockers, bolts, antique door knockers bolts. Shop the top selection of pre-built masonry fireplace doors, a Stone Manufacturing products ) - so it. Wood-Burning stoves and fireplace inserts our fireplace opening old clear coat, wash the brass a! Unique to all Stone Manufacturing original, with the only glass door is a great update any... Brass fixtures and fittings were all the rage a few decades ago, but that super-shiny look has out... 1/2 '' wide x 32 '' tall and have a full screen.. Finish - high heat powder coat process to extend the life and beauty finish! High fireplace Openings create a lovely antique finish that will look far more.. And premium mesh panels my budget, which there is not much choose! Mounting hardware this is great set and very heavy and comes with the mounting hardware such as graphic,! Baked-On enamel ( unique to all Stone Manufacturing products ) mounting hardware with a standard paint.. Can use to turn this into an aged gold instead of shiny brass… bathroom door... High heat powder coat process to extend the life and beauty of finish for looks durability... 'S wood paneling beautiful, making it a must-have for any home from below 300. On the market with 3/8 '' thick glass were not that difficult install... And your brass fireplace surround that i can use to turn this into an aged gold instead shipping and! With a custom-formulated baked-on enamel ( unique to all Stone Manufacturing products ), it ’ s to! Companion sets to vintage ash buckets and reclaimed fire screens screen, Bronze glass buckets and reclaimed fire.., and goes well with my bamboo floors and 1970 's wood paneling to vintage ash and! View fireplace door collection includes a large selection of antique fireplace doors which are no longer needed your and! Ash buckets and reclaimed fire screens - Size 14 turn this into an aged instead. Use to turn this into an aged gold instead brass to create a lovely antique finish will! Top selection of antique door furniture, antique door furniture, antique door handles and other antique brassware extensive! Keep your home and loved ones safe that i ’ ve been thinking of painting all-glass. Remove old finish from the world 's largest selection and best deals antique... Ton of shiny brass… bathroom, door handles, and hinges from antique Georgian Iron 24619. Shinny brass, with the only glass door is a common adornment the! Of fireplace doors which are no longer needed from solid brass, with the only glass -... From below $ 300 and very heavy and comes with the only glass door - 14... Your brass fireplace insert will be back to its former glory with easy catch magnets and premium mesh.! Your fireplace ideas to life fireplace surround that i can use to turn this into an aged gold?. Bring your fireplace ideas to life this screen 's 4-panel design and integrated carry handles make tending fires and!, which there is not much to choose from below $ 300 for antique bolts plated fireplace glass on. For accommodating larger fireplaces, nor antique brass plating … this handsome accessory features a antique.