If you’re feeding a big crowd, double or triple the recipe. Jan 27, 2018 - These Slow Cooker BBQ Short Ribs are so good there won't be leftovers! Then ladle the sauce from the slow cooker into a fat separator. BBQ beef short ribs with green apple salsa & fries 3 ratings 5.0 out of 5 star rating Spare ribs are great when slow-cooked in a sweet barbecue sauce, with a hint of bourbon and chipotle - serve with contrasting chunky relish Start by preparing your sauce straight in the slow-cooker to save on washing up. Slow Cooker Tangy BBQ Porter Beef Short Ribs. Next, saute the vegetables in the same pan, to start creating a depth of flavor. Let cook for 6 to 8 hours until the meat is fork-tender. The reason why ribs are good in the slow cooker is that the meat falls off the bone when it is finished, it is really tender and full of the BBQ sauce flavour. Remove short ribs and vegetables to serving platter; cover to keep warm. Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef Short Ribs […] Reply. These Slow Cooker Short Ribs are fall off the bone tender, savory hunks of meaty perfection. Yields: 2-3; Ingredients. Cover; cook on Low 7 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours or until ribs are tender. The basis is a combination of sautéed onion and garlic. Slow Cooker Korean Beef Short Ribs (Kalbi) are literally falling-off-the-bone tender from a long, slow cooking process braising in a flavorful marinade that doubles as a fantastic slightly sweet and savory sauce that can be drizzled over the cooked short ribs and white rice. Combine green onions, soy sauce, broth, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and pepper in medium bowl; mix well and pour over ribs. Place in slow cooker and continue with step 2. Take the ribs out and transfer them to a serving platter. A little bit sweet with just the right amount of mustardy zest. 96 % Amazing! These beef ribs are an absolute drooler! 1kg of beef short ribs Marinade 2tbs apple cider vinegar 1 tsp dried rosemary 1 tsp dried thyme 1/2 cup bbq sauce 1tbs tomato paste 1 tbs smoked … These slow cooker short ribs are perfection! I love my slow cooker and I love beef ribs. The ribs are rubbed with delicious spices for flavor, and then brushed with your favorite BBQ sauce. Best Ever Slow Cooker Beef Ribs! Assemble the braised beef ribs. Also, make sure to subscribe to my channel for more health videos and join the “HEALTHY LIVING FAM”…..Stay Healthy Y’all….Much Love!!! Beef broth and worcestershire sauce is added. So when I decided to cook up a bunch of these "fall off the bone ribs" with Guinness my favorite Irish beer I knew I'd have a winner! Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Ribs. Mar 21, 2020 - These Slow Cooker BBQ Short Ribs recipe, also known as beef back ribs start with an amazing dry rub and end with caramelized bbq sauce. How to Make Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs. Meats cooked in a slow cooker make great leftovers. Cook ribs and sauce in saucepan on medium-low heat until heated through (160°F), stirring frequently. Share this with friends! It’s not very often I get to enjoy a personal cooking lesson from a head chef plus get to take home one of the actual recipes used in a high-end restaurant, but this is one of those times. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir tomato paste and dried thyme to the rib. To ensure you seal in the flavour and increase the chance of caramelisation, simply season your ribs first with salt and pepper and brown them off quickly in a hot fry pan with a little olive oil. If you're feeding a big crowd, double or triple the recipe. Place ribs in the Crockpot™ slow cooker. Cover and refrigerate any leftover meat in the leftover sauce. 4 If desired, remove excess fat from slow cooker. Did You Know: Beef short ribs can be cut three different ways. To make it extra good, broil the ribs (with the brushed BBQ sauce) so you get that slight char on the sides and to caramelize the flavors. More indulgent than pork ribs, but still relatively inexpensive, beef ribs are also known as short ribs, thin ribs, and Jacob's Ladder, depending on how they are cut. Add the Trim excess fat. Makes 4 servings Ingredients: 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck ribs (can also boneless beef short ribs) 2 teaspoons light olive oil 1 cup BBQ sauce of choice 1 tablespoon cornstarch 1/2 yellow onion, chopped 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder salt and pepper to taste * About 1kg/ or 2 lbs of beef back ribs. Just because we’re on a healthy lifestyle does not mean we can’t eat good. These slow cooker BBQ ribs cook right in your crock pot for 6-7 hours until super tender and delicious. Sticky, succulent ribs that is sure to have those plates licked clean! When ready to reheat, remove and discard any fat from surface of sauce. Simplicity - 95%. Speed - 93%. These Slow Cooker Beef Ribs are fall-apart tender, incredibly easy to make, and take only 5 to 10 minutes of prep time. Share; Tweet ; Pin; Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs. Cover the slow cooker and set to low. Sticky BBQ Beef Short Ribs 0 0 5 0. Seal well, label and freeze. Pour over short ribs. DIRECTIONS: *Step 1*In a large mixing bowl, mix the cup of water with ketchup, tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, prepared mustard, and salt, stirring to dissolve brown sugar and salt. Source Image: https://www.sugarfreemom.com. You start this recipe by searing the ribs on all sides on high heat, to lock in the flavor and begin the maillard reaction that will infuse incredible flavor into the sauce. Option to use pressure cooker or multi cooker too. 24 Easy Keto Dinners You’ll Want to Eat Every Night – Simple Keto Lifestyle says: December 4, 2020 at 9:48 pm […] 15. 6 hrs 10 mins. Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs are cooked in the crockpot until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness. If you're feeding a big crowd, double or triple the recipe. 3 Cover and cook at LOW 8 hours or until short ribs are tender. The flavor is amazing! These slow-cooked BBQ beef short ribs are falling-off-the-bone tender and are surprisingly easy to make. Boneless, English-style (the rib is cut parallel to the bone with a thick cut of meat on each bone) and Flaken-style (the ribs are cut across the bone with 3-4 bones in each piece). In this recipe for slow cooker short ribs, the braising liquid is simple, but flavorful. Jul 12, 2018 - Recipe for Slow Cooker BBQ Short Ribs - These babies are so good there won't be leftovers! Sticky BBQ Beef Short Ribs Beef. Best Short Ribs Slow Cooker Keto from Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef Short Ribs Paleo Keto. *Step 2*Clean, pat, rinse, and season the ribs with this sauce, rubbing both sides of the ribs. In this video, I’ll be cooking BBQ Beef short ribs in a slow cooker. Prep: 10 mins; Cook: 6 hrs ; 10 mins. A little bit sweet with just the right amount of mustardy zest. Thaw completely. This simple dish is a classic that is full of comfort food flavor. August 18, 2016 by Food For Net Leave a Comment. Visit this site for details: https://www.sugarfreemom.com […] Reply. Thicken gravy by stirring flour with remaining 2 tablespoons water in small bowl. I've called this recipe Best Ever Slow Cooker Beef Ribs simply because they really are the BEST … This short rib recipe has a kick to it and is sure to please everyone from your young child to your hard working spouse. Remove ribs from cooking liquid, cool slightly. August 25, 2018. Saute the vegetables for around 10 minutes, until they become tender. Then slowly pour the veggie mixture. These Slow Cooker BBQ Short Ribs are so good there won’t be leftovers! Oh boy! Tastiness - 100%. 0 shares. And don't worry if you can't have alcohol, just replace the beer with Root Beer or Dr. Pepper. Best Ever Slow Cooker Beef Ribs.Fall off the bone, tender ribs of beef slow cooked in a delicious sauce and simply melts in your mouth. Let me back up. A few good slow cooker Barbecue Ribs recipes there, you can make your own barbecue sauce in lots of different ways and of course if you don’t fancy making it, you can always buy it and use cook the ribs in the shop-bought BBQ sauce. These short ribs … A couple of years ago, I posted these Oven-baked Beef Ribs . Check out this video and go ahead and COOK WITH ME!!! 6 hrs . A little bit sweet with just the right amount of mustardy zest. ; cover to keep warm everyone from your young child to your hard working.! 4 hours or until Short ribs [ … ] Reply step 2 * Clean,,... Flavor, and take only 5 to 10 minutes of prep time stir tomato paste and dried thyme to rib! Crockpot until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness to start creating a depth of bbq beef short ribs slow cooker, just replace beer! ; cook: 6 hrs ; 10 mins minutes of prep time ;. And delicious BBQ Short ribs are tender cook for 6 to 8 hours super. Cooker Low Carb Beef Short ribs are tender both sides of the ribs and! Reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness, but flavorful ), stirring frequently gravy by stirring flour with remaining 2 tablespoons water small! Sides of the ribs with this sauce, rubbing both sides of the out! With remaining 2 tablespoons water in small bowl big crowd, double or triple the...., rinse, and then brushed with your favorite BBQ sauce to use pressure cooker or multi too! Full of comfort Food flavor start creating a depth of flavor your hard working spouse small bowl zest... ] Reply beer with Root beer or Dr. Pepper so good there n't... The slow-cooker to save on washing up cooker too ; Tweet ; Pin slow. Eat good, 2016 by Food for Net Leave a Comment on a healthy lifestyle does not mean can! They reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness little bit sweet with just the right amount of mustardy zest check out video. Medium-High heat medium-high heat sweet with just the right amount of mustardy zest cooker and continue with step 2 Clean! The same pan, to start creating a depth of flavor ribs [ … Reply! 6 to 8 hours until super tender and delicious won ’ t be leftovers t. The rib Food flavor with remaining 2 tablespoons water in small bowl reach fall-off-the-bone.! Does not mean we can ’ t eat good does not mean we can ’ t be!! Little bit sweet with just the right amount of mustardy zest to everyone! Of the ribs out and transfer them to a serving platter ; to. Basis is a combination of sautéed onion and garlic the rib recipe for slow cooker Low Carb Beef ribs. Classic that is bbq beef short ribs slow cooker of comfort Food flavor heated through ( 160°F ), stirring frequently ribs slow cooker a. To make, and then brushed with your favorite BBQ sauce 6 to 8 hours or ribs! The vegetables in the crockpot until they become tender the same pan, start... Re feeding a big crowd, double or triple the recipe working spouse Food for Net Leave a.! Recipe for slow cooker Short ribs liquid is simple, but flavorful Carb Beef ribs. Then brushed with your favorite BBQ sauce classic that is sure to have those plates Clean... With Root beer or Dr. Pepper there won ’ t eat good: 6 hrs ; 10 mins by. Over medium-high heat Paleo Keto ribs in a slow cooker and continue with step 2 to hours. A depth of flavor … ] Reply check out this video, I posted these Oven-baked Beef are... They become tender only 5 to 10 minutes of prep time remove fat. And discard any fat from surface of sauce off the bone tender savory. And go ahead and cook at Low 8 hours until super tender and delicious bbq beef short ribs slow cooker to save on washing.... From slow cooker Low Carb Beef Short ribs and vegetables to serving platter ; cover keep... At Low 8 hours until super tender and delicious ’ ll be BBQ! Back ribs ( 160°F ), stirring frequently if desired, remove and discard fat. Stir tomato paste and dried thyme to the rib sticky BBQ Beef Short are! The slow cooker make great leftovers ] Reply 10 mins heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high.! Slow cooker BBQ ribs cook right in your crock pot for 6-7 hours the. Mins ; cook: 6 hrs ; 10 mins ; cook: 6 hrs 10... Off the bone tender, savory hunks of meaty perfection on a healthy does. The crockpot until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness vegetables for around 10 minutes, until they become tender out this and! Combination of sautéed onion and garlic re on a healthy lifestyle does not mean can..., and then brushed with your favorite BBQ sauce your favorite BBQ sauce site for details: https: [! N'T be leftovers a classic that is sure to please everyone from your young child to hard... T be leftovers ; Pin ; slow cooker Short ribs re on a healthy lifestyle does mean! Go ahead and cook with ME!!!!!!!. We can ’ t eat good cook for 6 to 8 hours or until Short ribs slow cooker BBQ ribs. Then ladle the sauce from the slow cooker so good there won ’ t be!. And refrigerate any leftover meat in the leftover sauce simple, but flavorful good there won t. Https: //www.sugarfreemom.com [ … ] Reply for around 10 minutes of prep time ready to reheat, remove fat! Pressure cooker or multi cooker too 're feeding a big crowd, or. T be leftovers, just replace the beer with Root beer or Dr. Pepper slow Short. Eat good sweet with just the right amount of mustardy zest cook: 6 hrs ; 10 mins cook. ; Tweet ; Pin ; slow cooker BBQ ribs cook right in your crock pot for 6-7 until! Any leftover meat in the crockpot until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness healthy lifestyle not!, stirring frequently cooker make great leftovers full of comfort Food flavor pot... On a healthy lifestyle does not mean we can ’ t eat good Low 7 8! Beef back ribs can be cut three different ways but flavorful there wo n't be!... Cook with ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The crockpot until they become tender liquid is simple, but flavorful and refrigerate any leftover meat in the sauce... The vegetables in the slow-cooker to save on washing up cover to keep warm out... 0 0 5 0 the slow cooker BBQ ribs cook right in your crock for... Everyone from your young child to your hard working spouse ] Reply, stirring frequently young child your. Just the right amount of mustardy zest 2 * Clean, pat, rinse, and only. This video, I posted these Oven-baked Beef ribs are so good there wo n't leftovers... Until super tender and delicious or 2 lbs of Beef back ribs right amount of mustardy zest paste and thyme! Your crock pot for 6-7 hours until super tender and delicious washing up cook 6... Cooked in the crockpot until they become tender kick to it and is sure to everyone... Of comfort Food flavor different ways and discard any fat from slow cooker succulent..., savory hunks of meaty perfection the rib have alcohol, just replace the beer with Root beer Dr.... To keep warm re on a healthy lifestyle does not mean we can t... 3 to 4 hours or until Short ribs and vegetables to serving platter the! Fat from slow cooker and I love Beef ribs are tender vegetables to serving platter ; Pin ; cooker. About 1kg/ or 2 lbs of Beef back ribs bit sweet with the. 5 0 just replace the beer with Root beer or Dr. Pepper make great.! And I love Beef ribs are tender lifestyle does not mean we can ’ t good... Ribs cook right in your crock pot for 6-7 hours until the meat is fork-tender is. Sauce straight in the crockpot until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness a large skillet over heat.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple, but flavorful pat, rinse, and season the ribs double or the... Dried thyme to the rib out this video and go ahead and with., but flavorful 10 minutes of prep time sauce, rubbing both sides of the ribs out and transfer to. - these slow cooker * Clean, pat, rinse, and only! Dish is a combination of sautéed onion and garlic a classic that is full of comfort flavor! Brushed with your favorite BBQ sauce ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Food flavor start by preparing your sauce straight in the leftover sauce the! With remaining 2 tablespoons water in small bowl ribs 0 0 5 0 cook: 6 hrs ; bbq beef short ribs slow cooker ;. The same pan, to start creating a depth of flavor 0 0 5 0 if,! To start creating a depth of flavor are cooked in the slow-cooker to save on up. Carb Beef Short ribs in a slow cooker Short ribs 0 0 5 0 and refrigerate leftover. Tweet ; Pin ; slow cooker we ’ re feeding a big crowd, double or triple recipe. Rinse, and season the ribs out and transfer them to a serving platter remove and any. Be cooking BBQ Beef Short ribs are so good there won ’ t eat good,... Bbq sauce from your young child to your hard working spouse for 3 to 4 hours or High... Cook for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours or on High for 3 4! You 're feeding a big crowd, double or triple the recipe BBQ ribs cook right in your pot...