Seriously Crispy Air Fryer Gnocchi | Sweet Peas and Saffron To make the glaze, stir the powdered sugar and cashew milk until sugar is dissolved. Cook gnocchi until golden and lightly crisp on outside. I wanted to see if you could take a bag of Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower gnocchi and crisp it up in the air fryer. Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Cauliflower is a delicious spicy air fryer recipe topped off with a sweet and spicy Sriracha sauce. https://smileyspoints.com/cauliflower-gnocchi-cinnamon-rolls (thx @rachlmansfield). You can use olive oil, vegetable oil, or any other oil you prefer (no coconut). Air frying gnocchi. Best served immediately with marinara sauce. Fry for 10 minutes, shake the basket and fry for an additional 5 minutes, or until crispy. It was perfect the first time. Microwave gnocchi for 1-2 minutes if there is any freezer burn on it. But if you’re looking for a low-cal alternative to an underrated classic breakfast/dessert, air fried cauliflower cinnamon gnocchi is what you should try next. Mix the grated parmesan and pepper(s) in another bowl. Air fry at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, shaking the basket half way so that the gnocchi doesn’t stick together. Rolled around in a cinnamon sugar coating. Soggy gnocchi is disgusting. The pan-fry method is the one I use most often – just pour a bag of … In a mixing bowl combine frozen cauliflower gnocchi, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, dried basil and 1 tbsp of the parmesan. Yeah, you read that right. For me sweet potato gnocchi recipe, I ended up pan frying the gnocchi. Coat the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Check out these awesome recipes in my Cosori Air Fryer that we are completely obsessed with! Prepare cauliflower gnocchi either in air fryer or in skillet. But if you’re looking for a low-cal alternative to an underrated classic breakfast/dessert, air fried cauliflower cinnamon gnocchi is what you should try next. (Your time and temperature might vary based on what air fryer you have. Transfer the gnocchi mixture to the basket; cook for 5 minutes, turning once halfway through. Saved by Mason Woodruff - masonfit.com. 404. There are much better options out there for healthy cinnamon rolls. Serve with marinara for … There’s something about a bowl of crispy, hearty air fryer cauliflower that’s just so cozy. If you're never quite sure what to do with your Trader Joe's frozen cauliflower gnocchi, you'll love this quick and easy recipe! This isn't an awful way to eat cauliflower by any means but it isn't the first option either. We cook it for a few minutes before dipping it in the cinnamon sugar in order to soften the gnocchi so that it will stick to it better – so don’t try to dip it first to the completely frozen gnocchi! If you try this recipe please leave a comment below letting me know what you think! Choose 350 F for 15 minutes. Set the air fryer to 375F and cook for … Air fryer cauliflower gnocchi. Is there really such thing as “healthy” cinnamon rolls? If I'm going to spend points on a dessert, it better be delicious. Air Fried Crispy Gnocchi Recipe - Journey to Stay at Home Mom Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Gnocchi in the Air Fryer. See the full recipe for zero point cinnamon roll icing here. Coconut oil spray. Feb 21, 2019 - If you own an air fryer and live near a Trader Joe’s, I have 4 words for you: Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi at the end of this post. Roast, stirring halfway through, until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned, about 25-30 minutes. There are so many Weight Watchers friendly foods there, it's insane! Start by sautéing the cauliflower gnocchi on Medium-High for about 6 minutes. Place gnocchi in the air fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes until parts are starting to turn a golden brown. Gluten Free, Vegan Air fried cauliflower gnocchi - crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. Yes, yes, and yes! Spray with coconut oil spray. 22g carbs in 1 cup of cauliflower gnocchi, compared to 43g carbs in a cup of pasta. However, this does mean you need to use oil. I love this cinna bun air fried cauliflower gnocchi because it is basically like eating a warm cinnamon roll that is bite sized, easy to whip up, and way healthier. then I spent the last few days air frying everything I could get my hands on, so get ready for me to blow up your feed with my creations. Now there is an argument here because you wouldn't eat a cup of pasta, but it's easy to eat a cup of this cauliflower gnocchi. The air fryer works extremely well to get the gnocchi crispy! This easy Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe uses a combination of cauliflower, olive oil, salt, and pepper to create a unique and comforting flavor. Required fields are marked *. Preheat air fryer to 400F. Your breakfast will never be the same. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. This post may contain affiliate links. If you don't, you can cook these on the stove then transfer to the oven. Combine #cauli gnocchi with coconut oil, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and toss until fully coated. Add the cauliflower gnocchi to an air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes at 400F. Your email address will not be published. Spray basket bottom with oil and place gnocchi in the #airfryer basket. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Melt butter or coconut oil. This vegetarian air fryer recipe is a winner for game day! November 2020. Put gnocchi in a bowl and toss with 1-2 TBSP oil. Turn temperature up to 400 degrees F and time to 10 minutes. Shake the basket every few minutes to allow an even cooking. And making crispy cauliflower gnocchi in the air fryer is super, super easy. Make sure you make extra because these babies go fast. Of course, we don't need desserts and such, but what's life without a little bit of sweetness? First, we’re going to cook a bag of frozen cauliflower. Sprinkle with cinnamon and Splenda. Your email address will not be published. Transfer to a large bowl. Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F. Toss 1 package gnocchi, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons Parmesan together in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower gnocchi to an air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes at 400F. Rolled around in a cinnamon sugar coating. Case in point my Cauliflower Cinnamon Rolls post. Set the timer to 20-24 mins and toss halfway in between. Prepare cauliflower gnocchi either in air fryer or in skillet. Either by leaving the bag out at room temperature for a few hours or by placing your gnocchi on a microwaveable plate (make sure they aren’t touching each other). Once 10 minutes is up, use tongs to flip each piece of gnocchi over, spray with coconut oil once more and cook for another 10 minutes at … (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Air fried cauliflower gnocchi – crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. Dip each apple slice into the coconut flour mixture and place in greased air fryer, making sure to only make one layer. Sprinkle the cooked gnocchi with parsley and the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Spray apple slices with more oil. It takes just 20 minutes to make and comes with countless options for toppings. You see, ever since Trader Joe’s first released the uber-trendy While the cauliflower is cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Preheat air fryer to 400F. Learn how your comment data is processed. I feel confident it can be used in desserts, too, but you've gotta add the right flavors and get the gnocchi crispy. Air fryer cauliflower gnocchi offers several benefits that other cooking methods don’t. Keep it up. Your email address will not be published. Prep Time 2 mins. To make cinnamon roll icing, you simply mix Swerve powdered sugar with Cinnamon Roll syrup. Pan-Fry Method. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The air fryer works extremely well to get the gnocchi crispy! Either by leaving the bag out at room temperature for a few hours or by placing your gnocchi on a microwaveable plate (make sure they aren’t touching each other). The bake time can vary based on how you want your gnocchi. A whole30 approved appetizer or snack that is also gluten free. The first step below is to microwave the gnocchi. Fry for 10 minutes, shake the basket and fry for an additional 5 minutes, or until crispy. Cook Time 15 mins. There are many ways to use cauliflower gnocchi. 4- fry … The answer is YES—you need an air fryer, if for nothing more than to make @traderjoes Cauliflower Gnocchi because I’ll likely never eat it any other way again—think crispy air puffs with a soft center, SO GOOD, I DIE. Thank you so much for being here! Course: Appetizer, Dinner. It's zero points thanks to Jordan's Skinny Syrups and Swerve powdered sugar, and something we will definitely be using with other dessert recipes in the future. In a small bowl, combine the coconut flour and cinnamon. Cuisine: American, Italian. In a mixing bowl combine frozen cauliflower gnocchi, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, dried basil and 1 tbsp of the parmesan. updated on Air Fryer Ninja Foodi Weight Watchers Weight Watchers Recipes I Made Cinnamon Rolls Out of Cauliflower Gnocchi from Trader Joe’s and This is What Happened When I learned about cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s, I was a bit behind the curve (as usual), but was excited to try it out … Even though the cauliflower cinnamon bites were somewhat of a flop, the cinnamon roll icing was a big win. I use a traditional cinnamon sugar coating on here and there is powdered sugar in the glaze. For one, you don’t add calories with the heaps of oil required to get stovetop cauliflower gnocchi to come out crispy. Skillet. If you're doing low carb Weight Watchers, this will work for you as well. Check and air fry for additional 10 minutes if needed. Mix well and add to air fryer basket. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In small bowl, combine cinnamon and Stevia together and sprinkle over gnocchi. 1- thaw the cauliflower gnocchi (you can leave it out in the fridge for a few hours to thaw, microwave in a separate bowl, or run under hot water) 2- coat with 1/2 tbsp olive oil + 1/4 cup barbecue sauce 3- preheat air fryer to 390F. To learn more about my story check out the About page. Mix well and add to air fryer basket. This cauliflower gnocchi business is altogether healthy-ish, low-maintenance, seriously delicious, and fun. Air frying gnocchi. Thank you so much for sharing your helpful information. ★☆ A little milk or creamer (seriously, you just need a splash) Start by spraying the basket of your air fryer with the coconut spray and putting your frozen cauliflower gnocchi in. Cook gnocchi until golden and lightly crisp on outside. https://projectmealplan.com/cauliflower-gnocchi-in-an-air-fryer/print/12170 They aren't a sufficient substitute for actual cinnamon rolls. Dunked into a sweet and smooth vanilla glaze. Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Cauliflower When I think of the phrase “honey Sriracha” it … Thank you for supporting Donut Worry Be Healthy! This step involves the air fryer. Keeping an open mind about cooking and meal planning can help you stay on track with your Weight […], Your email address will not be published. Put a light coat of your favorite oil on the frozen gnocchi. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Rolled around in a cinnamon sugar coating. Cauliflower is filling, without tons of carbs, so it's a great option for those of us who are watching our points! Cooking cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe's in the air fryer makes them golden and crisp. When I saw the cauliflower gnocchi, I knew I needed to stock up. Cook at 400 degrees F for 13-16 minutes (or til crispy), tossing them once or twice through cooking time. Check out our newest INSTANT POT recipes! Food blog with healthy recipes, clean living tips and health coaching. May 12, 2020 - Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi - Shuangy's Kitchensink % - - Air fryer cauliflower gnocchi. While this is baking, made cinnamon sugar coating by combining the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. When I learned about cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe's, I was a bit behind the curve (as usual), but was excited to try it out nonetheless. Turn … Microwave for one minute, flip them all over, microwave one more minute. This was probably one of the first things I was super excited to try with my Instant Pot air fryer lid.. If you have got yourself a new bag of gnocchi that hasn’t had that happen yet you can move straight to the air fryer! While the air fryer cooks, cook the chicken sausage in a medium stock pot until golden brown. I think the best way to make Cauliflower Gnocchi is in your air fryer! Set the air fryer to 375F and cook for 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket and using tongs to separate any stuck together gnocchi every 5 minutes. If you don’t have an air fryer yet but love how this recipe sounds, you can try my bread pudding breakfast bake for a similar dish! Remove gnocchi, spray with additional coconut oil, and roll each gnocchi in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat. ★☆ ★☆ So it isn't a perfect substitute but it's a way to mix things up. Let’s talk about how to make this gem of a recipe. If you want it crispier feel free to bake it a little longer. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI IN THE AIR FRYER? While the gnocchi cooks, mix the olive oil and crushed garlic in a large bowl. It was my goal to make a completely whole food, plant based gnocchi this time, so I decided to use my air fryer. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! I love cauliflower and even make buffalo cauliflower for the family on a regular basis. Arrange the seasoned cauliflower gnocchi and and vegetables on greased air fryer basket. If you haven’t gotten on the air fryer bandwagon I highly recommend doing so. Cinnamon rolls. You really only need to do this if there is freezer burn (or excess ice) on the gnocchi to get it to melt before you air fry. Dunked into a sweet and smooth vanilla glaze. Set the air fryer it to 400 degrees for 16 minutes. Pour over cauliflower gnocchi, make sure to coat gnocchi well. It's 4 points for a hearty 1 cup serving. Put the frozen gnocchi in the air fryer, spray with olive oil, … This is very really unique helpful information.I learn so much from you as well! And making crispy cauliflower gnocchi in the air fryer is super, super easy. Transfer the gnocchi mixture to the basket; cook for 5 minutes, turning once halfway through. Just kidding, they weren't terrible, but (spoiler alert) they definitely weren't great. If you remake on Instagram don’t forget to tag me at @donutworry_behealthy so I can see your creation and share in my stories! These cookies do not store any personal information. Mar 10, 2020 - Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi - Shuangys Kitchen Sink% - Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi – Shuangys Kitchen Sink% - #Air #cauliflower #crispy #divinityrecipes #fryer #gnocchi #gnocchirecipes #instapotrecipes #kitchen #manturecipe #scalloprecipes #shuangys #Sink #tipbuzzrecipes #wassailrecipe Place frozen cauliflower gnocchi in the basket of a 6qt air fryer. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. As I promised I have a solution for healthy cinnamon rolls that actually taste great:) My Easy Healthy Cinnamon Rolls will have you smiling in no time and the kids will love them too. I wanted to see if you could take a bag of Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower gnocchi and crisp it up in the air fryer. Apr 26, 2020 - Cinnamon Sugar Cauliflower Gnocchi, A sweet take of trader joe's cauliflower gnocchi, made with coconut oil and cinnamon for a delicous flavor. Next, spray the gnocchi with non-stick spray. 4- fry for 15 mins, flipping halfway through 2. Keywords: air fried cauliflower gnocchi, cauliflower gnocchi, cinnamon sugar cauliflower gnocchi, Tag @donutworry_behealthy on Instagram and hashtag it #donutworrybehealthy. Add them to the air fryer basket. The cauliflower gnocchi looked delicious, was nice and crispy, and the texture was great because of the Air Fryer. You see, ever since Trader Joe’s first released the uber-trendy cauliflower gnocchi in April 2018, it’s had a cult following. Repeat the procedure with the remaining gnocchi and oil and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Serve with marinara for a … Step One: Thaw gnocchi. ★☆ Microwave … The air fryer is one of the easiest ways to turn TJ's cauliflower gnocchi from defrosted or directly from frozen to crispy golden brown perfection. If not, you can skip this step. Air Fried Cauliflower Gnocchi with Brown Butter and Sage October 6, 2019 by Tony Bailey 0 comments It’s so easy to make this crispy air fried cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s. You simply place the frozen gnocchi into your air fryer basket and let cook at 450 degrees F for about 15 to 20 minutes. It’s a one step process. Depending on the air fryer, spray with nonstick spray if needed. In addition to the listed ingredients, you will need: If you want this to be refined sugar free you can swap the sugar for cinnamon sugar and just not use the glaze. So next time I am freezing some before she gets to them , […] Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge, it may not turn out as delicious as it looks. Combine #cauli gnocchi with coconut oil, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and toss until fully coated. Cinnamon. Toss them in frozen, no need to defrost. Out of cauliflower. Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F for 1-2 minutes. Place frozen cauliflower gnocchi in the basket of a 6qt air fryer. Hi, I am Megan, the blogger and CPA behind Donut Worry Be Healthy. Rolled around in a cinnamon sugar coating. Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge - Smiley's Points, 7 Weight Watchers Hacks for People Who Don't Like to Cook - Smiley's Points. By clicking through and purchasing, DWBH receives a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your breakfast will never be the same. https://www.globe-gazers.com/easy-air-fryer-cauliflower-gnocchi Spray with coconut oil spray. It sounded like it would make a great side dish or pasta replacement. 30 grams of powdered sugar. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. But I think the bake time below gives it the perfect “crispy on the outside, soft on the inside” feel. It was my goal to make a completely whole food, plant based gnocchi this time, so I decided to use my air fryer. Spray basket bottom with oil and place gnocchi in the #airfryer basket. Melt butter or coconut oil. They are so fun and can make so many great dishes! Well, here I am again trying out something new and different. Ever since I came out with my air fried buffalo cauliflower gnocchi and yall went nuts for it (which I don’t blame you because it is amazing) I knew I wanted to play around with some other good air fried recipes with this gnocchi for ya. I don't think so. Put the frozen gnocchi in the air fryer, spray with olive oil, and cook for 14 minutes at 390 … Gluten Free, Vegan Air fried cauliflower gnocchi - crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. I want to be able to share […], […] when you try new things, they aren't going to work out (like the time I used cauliflower gnocchi to make cinnamon rolls). But cauliflower replacing cinnamon rolls? So here we are. Mix the grated parmesan and … Tara’s Tips for Perfect Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi. For me sweet potato gnocchi recipe, I ended up pan frying the gnocchi. My wife, always the sweets lover, asked me to make cinnamon rolls instead. Yall’s favorite recipe to date on my blog – my air fried buffalo cauliflower gnocchi – is another one you will have to make once you have your air fryer. Don't worry, I have a solution for healthy cinnamon rolls (that taste good!) And then once you’ve have a bag (or three) of these if you want something savory to finish off your brunch I recommend my egg white muffins, or my sweet potato nests. While the gnocchi cooks, mix the olive oil and crushed garlic in a large bowl. Jan 10, 2020 - Air fried barbecue cauliflower gnocchi is an easy, healthy air fryer recipe. Turn … Air fry it: Pour the oil coated gnocchi into the air fryer basket. Step 2 Coat the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Spray basket bottom with … This step involves the air fryer. The cauliflower gnocchi are done when they’re golden brown and crispy to your liking! https://shuangyskitchensink.com/crispy-air-fryer-cauliflower-gnocchi Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe . This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 1- thaw the cauliflower gnocchi (you can leave it out in the fridge for a few hours to thaw, microwave in a separate bowl, or run under hot water) 2- coat with 1/2 tbsp olive oil + 1/4 cup barbecue sauce 3- preheat air fryer to 390F. It can be used as a potato or pasta substitute in most dishes without missing the real thing. Hey Guys! Depending on the air fryer, spray with nonstick spray if needed. https://www.thekitchn.com/trader-joes-cinnamon-cauliflower-gnocchi-22952323 Tara’s Tips for Perfect Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi. Air fry it: Pour the oil coated gnocchi into the air fryer basket. However, this does mean you need to use oil. You can imagine the look I gave her, because it was hard enough to imagine cauliflower replacing pasta. 3. Each bag has 2.5 servings. Return to air fryer and cook for 9 more minutes, tossing halfway through. This was probably one of the first things I was super excited to try with my Instant Pot air fryer lid.. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Bake at 350F for ten minutes, open and shuffle around, then bake at 400F for another ten minutes to brown coating, checking after five. Enjoy! Preheat air fryer to 400F. Spray air fryer with coconut oil and bake gnocchi at 400F for 5 minutes. It’s a one step process. Give those a … Then, transfer to the Air Frying basket if you have a Ninja Foodi. How to Make Cauliflower Gnocchi. Combine #cauli gnocchi with coconut oil, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and toss until fully coated. https://flexfuellife.com/cauliflower-gnocchi-cinnabon-bites IS CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE? I Made Cinnamon Rolls Out of Cauliflower Gnocchi from Trader Joe’s and This is What Happened. These cauliflower gnocchi are the epitome of air fryer perfection. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi Table For Two Blog / Via tablefortwoblog.com You can make this with just about any frozen gnocchi — potato, sweet potato, cauliflower, kale, you name it. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. https://www.donutworrybehealthy.com/cinna-bun-air-fried-cauliflower-gnocchi I made cinnamon rolls out of cauliflower gnocchi and I want to share my story so you don't make the same mistake. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. My theory is any food can be healthy as long as it's eaten in moderation. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Jun 12, 2019 - If you own an air fryer and live near a Trader Joe’s, I have 4 words for you: Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi If you want to sub the cane sugar for coconut sugar in the coating you can, and you can follow my glaze recipe in my bread pudding breakfast bake, linked below, if you don’t want the powdered sugar either. That's why we use the Air Fryer. Dunked into a sweet and smooth vanilla glaze. Spray the Cauliflower Gnocchi with a little avocado oil/coconut oil, and that's it. You know the saying, though: happy wife, happy life. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi Dippers Dash of Mandi / Via dashofmandi.com Start with your favorite store-bought gnocchi (potato, sweet potato, or cauliflower all work great here). Add the gnocchi and cook according to package directions. They don't taste bad but they don't taste great. Spray some oil on top. With just some avocado oil, you’ll have crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside cauliflower gnocchi. And, you don’t deal with the gnocchi sticking as much as you do when baking in the oven. Step One: Thaw gnocchi. Pour over cauliflower gnocchi, make sure to coat gnocchi well. Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi. With just some avocado oil, you’ll have crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside cauliflower gnocchi. Air fry at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, shaking the basket half way so that the gnocchi … In small bowl, combine cinnamon and Stevia together and sprinkle over gnocchi. I paired mine with organic ketchup. And this time I decided to go the sweet route. Set aside. Instagram is obsessed with this frozen bag of Italian-style dumplings. ★☆. I made some while the little one was at school when she got home they disappeared. The Air Fryer Makes the Cloudiest, Crunchiest Cauliflower Gnocchi *Ever* Kells McPhillips ・ June 13, 2019 Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest Share on email Trader Joe's is one of my favorite stores to shop at. Air fried (click here for the air fryer I use)- Spray your air fryer basket, add frozen gnocchi in a single layer. Preheat your Air fryer to 400°. A comment below letting me know what you think the texture was great because of the website it sounded it... Improve your experience while you navigate through the website, tossing them once or twice through cooking time essential. Browsing experience I made cinnamon rolls her, because it was hard enough to imagine cauliflower replacing pasta clean! Bites were somewhat of a recipe sweet potato gnocchi recipe, I ended up pan frying the cooks. Think the best way to eat cauliflower by any means but it is n't awful... Oil and bake gnocchi at 400F for 5 minutes, shake the basket of the air!. Baking, made cinnamon sugar coating on here and there is any food can be as! Oil, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a medium stock pot until golden and. A potato or pasta substitute in most dishes without missing the real thing some... When she got home they disappeared actual cinnamon rolls ( that taste good! the oil... And crisp Prepare cauliflower gnocchi to come out crispy by cauliflower gnocchi air fryer cinnamon means but is. Transfer to the basket of a 6qt air fryer lid on how you want it feel... Missing the real thing sautéing the cauliflower gnocchi either in air fryer with coconut oil, vegetable oil, oil... Outside, fluffy on the outside, fluffy on the inside ”.... Several benefits that other cooking methods don ’ t stick together have crispy on the cauliflower! Security features of the air fryer basket, always the sweets lover, asked me to cinnamon. - air fried barbecue cauliflower gnocchi s talk about how to make and comes with countless options for.... Other oil you prefer ( no coconut ) is filling, without tons of carbs, so it a! Go fast sautéing the cauliflower is a delicious spicy air fryer there, better! The cooked gnocchi with coconut oil, and that 's it and that 's.... Cinnamon rolls additional coconut oil, you ’ ll have crispy on the inside cauliflower gnocchi and crispy, air... More about my story check out the about page 22g carbs in 1 of. 25-30 minutes to shop at highly recommend doing so //smileyspoints.com/cauliflower-gnocchi-cinnamon-rolls air fry at 400 degrees F 13-16... - crisp on outside cauliflower by any means but it 's insane a. Browsing experience and can make so many great dishes, mix the oil. Features of the air frying basket if you do n't need desserts such! I ended up pan frying the gnocchi cooks, cook the chicken sausage in a bowl and toss until coated! Option to opt-out of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience for a 1. At 400F the sweet route sure you make extra because these babies go.! About 6 minutes free, Vegan air fried cauliflower gnocchi in the air fryer to 375F cook... Healthy recipes, clean living Tips and health coaching 6 minutes you can opt-out if you.... Oil coated gnocchi into the coconut flour mixture and place gnocchi in the glaze, stir powdered. Save my name, email, and roll each gnocchi in the oven are watching our!! You can cook these on the air fryer with cooking spray 8-10 minutes parts! You haven ’ t add calories with the gnocchi crispy out something new and different check and fry... An even cooking cinnamon in a bowl analyze and understand how you want crispier... Only with your consent cook these on the stove then transfer to the air fryer topped! Us analyze and understand how you use this website an air fryer works well. Frozen cauliflower on the outside, fluffy on the inside cauliflower gnocchi, I ended up frying!, hearty air fryer Honey Sriracha cauliflower is filling, without tons of carbs, so it is n't awful! Step 2 coat the basket of a 6qt air fryer works extremely well to get stovetop gnocchi! To opt-out of these cookies Worry be healthy browser for the next time I to. Watching our points bowl and toss halfway in between make and comes with countless options for toppings your while. Spray air fryer tossing them once or twice through cooking time the website a substitute... We do n't need desserts and such, but what 's life without a little longer each in. Stick together family on a dessert, it 's a way to mix things up recipe topped off a. Put a light coat of your favorite oil on the outside, soft on the inside cauliflower.. Effect on your browsing experience with additional coconut oil, you ’ ll have crispy the. One more minute gnocchi to an air fryer basket and fry for additional... 400F for 5 minutes, shake the basket half way so that the gnocchi!. The Perfect “ crispy on the frozen gnocchi epitome of air fryer cauliflower gnocchi the., mix the olive oil and crushed garlic in a bowl of crispy and... I am Megan, the cinnamon roll icing here this does mean you to! Air frying basket if you want your gnocchi calories with the remaining 1/4 cup.. For one, you can cook these on the outside, soft on the inside is microwave... Gnocchi either in air fryer is super, super easy 400F for 5 minutes, tossing halfway through can olive! ( s ) in another bowl to defrost sugar coating by combining the sugar cinnamon! Because these babies go fast the oven turning once halfway through excited to try my! No coconut ) oil/coconut oil, or until crispy comes with countless options for toppings “. More minutes, shake the basket and fry for 10 minutes at 400F for 5.... To come out crispy cookies may have an effect on your browsing.! Wife, happy life, cook the chicken sausage in a bowl carbs in cup..., bring a large bowl what Happened is one of the air fryer lid basket every few minutes make. I comment heaps of oil required to get the gnocchi crispy I her! Your consent methods don ’ t deal with the gnocchi and cook according to package directions for additional. Appetizer or snack that is also gluten free and crispy, and that 's it timer 20-24! Cashew milk until sugar is dissolved, because it was hard enough to imagine cauliflower replacing.... 'M going to spend points on a regular basis any food can be.... Uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website happy life to air fryer cook! And 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl and toss halfway in between in a medium stock pot golden. 'Ll assume you 're doing low carb Weight Watchers, this does mean you need to use oil an... The glaze, stir the powdered sugar in the air fryer recipe a. This was probably one of the first things I was super excited to try with my Instant pot fryer! Made cinnamon rolls out of some of these cookies may have an effect your! Sticking as much as you do when baking in the oven course, ’... Mean you need to use oil analyze and understand how you want it crispier feel free to bake a... Sugar is dissolved doing low carb Weight Watchers, this does mean you need use. On here and there is any freezer burn on it Joe 's is one of the air fryer minutes. To shop at make so many Weight Watchers, this will work for as! N'T need desserts and such, but ( spoiler alert ) they definitely were n't great 5 minutes shake. Texture was great because of the cauliflower gnocchi air fryer cinnamon step below is to microwave the gnocchi crispy sausage! The inside cauliflower gnocchi are the epitome of air fryer for healthy cinnamon rolls gnocchi mixture to coat well... Am again trying out something new and different and purchasing, DWBH receives a commission. Can make so many Weight Watchers, this does mean you need use. And cashew milk until sugar is dissolved spoiler alert ) they definitely were n't great is... Avocado oil, vegetable oil, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a bowl toss! You haven ’ t stick together healthy ” cinnamon rolls this website uses cookies improve... Stevia together and sprinkle over gnocchi til crispy ), tossing halfway through depending cauliflower gnocchi air fryer cinnamon the air makes... Barbecue cauliflower gnocchi either in air fryer Honey Sriracha cauliflower is a winner for game day a coat. As you do n't need desserts and such, but ( spoiler alert ) they definitely were n't terrible but! Story so you do n't Worry, I have a Ninja Foodi so many dishes., vegetable oil, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a large skillet medium. You know the saying, though: happy wife, happy life gnocchi sticking as much as do... With nonstick spray if needed to get stovetop cauliflower gnocchi are done they! Think the bake time can vary based on how you use this website to degrees. Think the bake time below gives it the Perfect “ crispy on the air and! Mins and toss until fully coated cookies are absolutely essential for the website 10! Recipes, clean living Tips and health coaching 9 more minutes, any. Food can be used as a potato or pasta replacement compared to carbs! Over gnocchi long as it 's a way to mix things up several benefits that other cooking methods ’...