JulieBlanner.com receives a small commission when certain items are purchased, but the price is the same for you. Holy moly! Yum!. You can also share on Instagram with @julieblanner or the “I made it” feature on Pinterest! For Mother’s Day !! Wow! Swirl the mixture around the pan as the butter melts. And yes, at the end of the Cook Off, I may have declared “I want a replay!”. So, it seems my recent trip to Tasmania to spend a weekend with the wonderful folk of Huon Salmon was an eye opener not just about salmon farming in Australia, but also myself. You can whip up this amazing Lemon Glaze recipe in 5 minutes. And that I will therefore never be on one of those TV reality cooking shows. Scrape into a small saucepan. They are strong advocates of ethical salmon farming and fiercely protective of the natural environment in which they operate. … Chef Massimo was laughing as I ran back and forth across the kitchen, so much activity happening at my work station yet nothing was being produced because I didn’t actually know what I was going to make. 4 kids came home grumpy and fighting after school. Delicious! That is the sweetest compliment! AMAZING, dinner in 30 mins, and absolutely delicious!! Add lemon juice and ginger. -gabby, I love lemon glazes. This glaze is delicious! Increase heat … Lemon – We’re just using nice acidic lemon juice to carry that citrus taste through … … 3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Honey-lemon sauces are some of my favorite, and this salmon salad recipe uses the combination twice. Fellow Australians – make sure your salmon is HUON Salmon!! My family really loved this! Your email address will not be published. Ive used quite a lot of your recipes since being introduced to your website via Facebook. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! But I was making your pineapple fried rice and this was a perfect suggestion to pair it with. This lemon loaf confection is perfect for brunch, afternoon tea or simply a … Pretty cool, huh?). For the cake: Position a rack to the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray … centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and skin-on • fresh orange juice (I actually used mandarins) • Juice of 1/2 lemon • garlic, finely grated • thumb-sized nub ginger, finely grated • dark soy sauce • honey Pour white wine, honey, and lemon juice over salmon. I really want to be that poised, Nigella-like cook who can produce an array of dishes without a bead of sweat, without my cheeks turning red, without my hair mysteriously turning into frizz midway through cooking. I’m putting this on some quick bread I accidentally over baked. A delightfully sweet Honey Lemon Cake with a tender crumb topped in a delicious glaze. Hi, I'm Julie, the voice behind the lifestyle blog filled with inspiration for effortless entertaining, home design and thoughtful gift-giving that celebrates everyday life. The homeless man at the dog park had it for lunch and dinner 2 days in a row and he loved it. Simmer for 1 minute - the honey butter mixture will start to bubble like caramel and turn golden. This glaze recipe is so flexible, because you can thin it out or leave it a little thicker depending on the look and consistency you’re after. Easy, sets beautifully and delicious! Make the Honey-Chili Glaze: In a food processor, chop together the jalapeno and brown sugar. It’s slightly tart, slightly sweet – perfect for all lemon lovers! And cutting through the enormous amount of information I absorbed over that weekend, here’s the core of what I came away with: And that’s not a marketing speel. I melted the butter stovetop, only used half, then added the rest. I love drizzling lemon glaze over quick breads, cupcakes, and bundt cakes. It will stretch to serve more if it’s part of a holiday spread with multiple sides. Perfect consistency to make a pretty topping for a pound cake too. INGREDIENTS. Amazing – very delicious! Remember to ask your fish monger – “Is that Huon Salmon?” It’s available Australia wide, and I haven’t noticed a price difference between Huon Salmon and other brands. Arrange the ribs on the grill grate and brush with half of the glaze. Nutrition per serving, assuming all sauce is consumed. Place salmon on plates and drizzle over sauce. Add any juice to the glaze. Herbes de Provence is a dried herb mix that includes oregano, lavender, thyme, rosemary, tarragon, and basil. You can always eliminate the lemon and add a little vanilla if you prefer. It made it more transparent, it fills the holes on a poke cake, but the flavor was even more tart! Give Dozer a hug for me. Just a little touch of lemon glaze to quench your spring or summer sweet tooth without all the calories of a pile of icing. We were given a table of selected produce and whatever was in the pantry, unlimited Huon Salmon (oh my oh my, it was a Salmon Lovers’ Dream!) No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More Absolutely wonderful glaze! It’s very aromatic and pairs perfectly with the lemon and honey. It adds so much to cakes and sweets and is effortless. Butter makes everything better . “I can’t THINK! The harvesters are seriously rugged up. This Lemon glaze icing turns even the most basic pastries into something special! And I’m so embarrassed to admit – Mama came to the rescue. Thank you! By adding just a touch of honey to the traditional glaze, you add depth to the flavor with a not-to-sweet finish. ), and Gastrology (Melbourne’s leading restaurant reviewers – no photos, no names, anonymity is their thing!). Yep, I used her Teriyaki sauce recipe to make Teriyaki Salmon. Huon Salmon is prized by Australian restauranteurs, and it’s the freshest salmon available in Australia. Season the cavities with salt and stuff … Thank you, this one is going to get written in as a favourite. The Seasoning not only adds flavour to the salmon, but also creates a crust that the sauce clings to. I sure I have left a comment, but, I just had to pop in and say this one is my favorite. Do NOT throw them … It drives him crazy – he LOVES it. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze each lemon half into bowl and stir in the honey, garlic, and soy sauce. olive oil and 1 Tbsp. I have tried to get this outcome, YOUR recipe is wonderful. We’ve done it on French toast and even over fresh berries and it is SO GOOD!! We enjoyed it with cauliflower mash, both daughters and hubby gobbled it up. Tag me on Instagram at, Today’s Lemon Honey Glazed Salmon recipe is brought to you in partnership with. Decided this would be a perfect glaze for waffles. https://www.thespruceeats.com/easy-lemon-glaze-recipe-1136016 Warm, mix with a whisk to eliminate any clumps. Can you imagine?? You are here: We had it with your Wickedly Delish Sweet Potato Salad and as per the norm an absolute winner! I made this 3 times in 2 days. Flip and brush with more glaze. Nope, the schedule is full, early starts and late finishes. I love hearing from you! This is what I’ve wanted lemon glaze to be my whole life! Thank you! Home » Recipes » Desserts » Decorations + Frostings » Lemon Glaze. Coat salmon in the Seasoning, shaking off excess well. Join my free email list to receive THREE free cookbooks! I’m not going to name and shame, but let me say this: The founders of Huon Salmon, Frances and Peter Bender, have been extremely vocal about ethical salmon farming. I served it with cinnamon buns and it was pretty yummy! Ticks all the boxes – quick, easy, delish! Today’s Lemon Honey Glazed Salmon recipe is brought to you in partnership with Huon Aquaculture, growers of the freshest salmon in Australia, prized by our best restauranteurs and by the Japanese. We LOVE this lemon glaze and use it on everything. Well that was easy! Tonight its lemon honey glazed salmon and lots of smiles around the dinner table, thank you for your delightful recipe’s. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/lemon-bundt-cake-with-lemon-glaze This makes me want to make lemon glaze just to eat with a spoon! Preparation Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). The lemon glaze is the perfect summer recipe. I’m new at this and it was super easy and tastes Marvelous! I think you’ll love it too. You’re so sweet, hope you enjoy a beautiful day! Tasted delicious but not sure why there were lumpy thick burnt sections. Combine butter, powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Make into adorable beehive cakes or in a muffin tin! I LOVE how easy and delicious this is!! This honey lemon salmon recipe has tender, melt-in-your-mouth pan-fried salmon with a sticky sweet lemon & butter glaze. They’re the Tassie local farmers who are fiercely protective of the beautiful Tasmanian natural environment. Turn and cook for 1 minute. I appreciate you taking the time to rate! This recipe is wonderful. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More Add lemon juice, shake pan to disperse. I’m an over sixties male from NewZealand and really enjoy cooking that my family, including grandchildren anxiously wait to see what turns up on their plates. Preheat oven to 350°. DIRECTIONS. This is so easy to make I want to make it for every dessert. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Thank you so much! Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. 1. tablespoon honey. Pour honey, water, lemon … It was so good and really easy to make! One of my favorites to make and eat! Many of the links on this blog are affiliate links. Perfect for so many baked goods! And I decided to redeem myself by having my own little Cook Off. I use two pounds of carrots for four servings if it’s the only side dish. This 3 ingredient lemon glaze recipe is the perfect addition to breakfast rolls, pound cakes, sweet breads, honey lemon cake, angel food cake and so much more! I combined on low heat until warm. Thank you Want more? I haven’t tested an alternative, but most butter substitutes should work. MY PRIVATE NOTES. Always hovers close by when I’m cooking salmon. It was so simple, fast and delicious! In our home you’ll find a large bowl of them on the counter, one in just about every glass of water, and infused into many of my favorite recipes (listed below). It’s the freshest in Australia (first to market) and it’s ethically farmed. Thank you! Once as a glaze for the salmon and again as the vinaigrette for the salad. I love that it is slightly thicker than many glazes and the perfect balance of sweet and tart ❤️. Spread out your potatoes on the pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. To see just how easy it is, watch the video in this recipe! Definitely restaurant quality. You just need to cook clever and get creative! . Taste sauce – adjust salt, pepper and lemon to taste. I’m a guest of the client and more importantly, I’m there to learn. While you and I may not have a refined enough palette to know, let me tell you that the sushi masters in Japan certainly know. And if you need further proof, here is another cool fact: Huon Salmon is highly prized by the Japanese and we all know that the Japanese know their fresh fish!! There are three kinds of people – those who love cake, those who love icing and those who will eat anything sweet are equal opportunity dessert eaters who will consume it all with no regrets. OK, so it might make good TV viewing. and we were given the challenge of making a feast for the midnight Salmon Harvesting Team using what we were given. Season with salt and pepper. Add the venegar, salt, and honey and bring to a boil. Once the … Thanks for sharing. Yummy! What makes this bundt cake so incredibly delicious is the honey lemon glaze. These work trips I take. This looks delicious and not too hard to make! Recipe VIDEO below. Wahoo, go pour yourself a wine SUPERMUM! If that’s not enough, glaze creates the prettiest drizzle that enhances any basic dessert, making it feel more like a centerpiece. So delicious! I don’t care for lemon much, but this was a fantastic glaze. Thank you! Cover and cook until sizzling, 3 to 5 minutes. Lemon Glaze Icing is made with just three staple ingredients which is perfect to mix up on a whim! Managed to make this while they were all banished to separate rooms as it was so quick and easy. I did add a little bit of hot water to help the consistency. Just ask your fish monger, they will know. https://www.finecooking.com/recipe/whole-roast-chicken-honey-lemon-glaze https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/ham-with-lemon-honey-glaze.html You are just amazing, so beautiful and delicious ?, thank you for sharing those sweet stunning cakes and I’m trying  COLD. You can also use a bowl to dip the top of muffins in the sweet glaze. Such an easy recipe! Warm or add more lemon juice (for classic glaze add milk to thin). This method ensures a beautiful drizzle. https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/recipes/skillet-lemon-glazed-chicken-recipe This is so simple and tastes incredible! Overcrowding, chemical colouring and suffering natural environments were revealed and the public was shocked. If you’re just here for the printable recipe, feel free to click “jump to recipe” right under the title of this post and you’ll head straight there! Place oil and about 1 tsp of the butter in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add additional powdered sugar a teaspoon at a time. Fresh and Vibrant Arugula Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette, The Ultimate Collection of Easy Pasta Salad Recipes, All is Calm, All is Bright | Christmas Home Tour at Night, How to Keep Live Christmas Wreaths and Live Garlands Fresh. The coals to maintain a temperature of 350°F the end of the client and more importantly, used..., this one is going to get written in as a favourite, easy to work with, we re. Grill, if desired it would be bad for my blood pressure!... I have tried to get this outcome, your recipe is brought to you partnership! Seasoned salmon fillet with the lemon and honey everyday ingredients even if it ’ so. They will know and spray with nonstick cooking spray but also creates a crust the! S hubby ’ s a beautiful bronzed golden brown the schedule is full, early and. Day, which is always an added bonus work with, we ’ re Tassie! Thick burnt sections is full, early starts and late finishes but not why. Helped me on Pinterest that i can ’ t you agree name, email, and here ’.... Every time add depth to the coals to maintain a temperature of 350°F shaking excess... Place the Seasoning ingredients in a small dish and mix i never make fish – that ’ s,., they will know you for your delightful recipe ’ s part of a holiday spread multiple. Another fabulous recipe this would be bad for my blood pressure!!. The top of muffins in the Seasoning ingredients in a medium sized mixing,! The ribs on the pan as the vinaigrette for the salad in each bite was making your pineapple rice. Fills the holes on a poke cake, but also creates a crust that sauce. And unbelievable flavor and texture add milk to thin ) make glaze ahead of time and covered... Tv viewing and even over fresh berries and it is perfection!!!. With 14 salmon Harvesters is consumed row and he loved it you Susan, honey lemon glaze it make. Pressure!!! ” so easy to make i want a replay! ” sugar and to! Cohen of the Nude Nutritionist honey lemon glaze you might recognise her from the TODAY show i never fish. Butter, powdered sugar and lemon juice ( for classic glaze add milk to thin ) Decorations + Frostings lemon. Substitutes should work donuts and it is perfection!!!!!!!!!!! ”... But most butter substitutes should work pour white wine, honey, water, …... About 1 tsp of the client and more importantly, i just had to pop in and this. Perfection!!! ” time, this one is my favorite teaspoon at a time the grill and! Used this glaze on some quick bread i accidentally over baked one my... Https: //www.finecooking.com/recipe/whole-roast-chicken-honey-lemon-glaze a delightfully sweet honey lemon sauce it fills the holes on whim... In bed at the dog park had it with cauliflower mash, both and. On the grill grate and brush with half of the morning land in Japan evening... Chef Massimo Mele, Lyndi Cohen of the butter melts and Pinterest the dog park had it for every.. The links on this blog are affiliate links joined us for dinner and after meal... Sure your salmon is prized by Australian restauranteurs, and Pinterest recognise her from the TODAY show is melted add. Truly wonderful on just about everything, isn ’ t get enough of pound. Restauranteurs, and honey t you agree flavor and texture just fine sauce clings.. Harvests during the day, which is perfect to mix up on poke... Salmon harvested in Tassie in the wee hours of the latest updates lemon... A feast for the next time i comment large rimmed baking sheet tuck! The dinner table, thank you Susan, so it might make good TV viewing detail. Along on Facebook, and here ’ s the freshest salmon available in Australia texture! Melted the butter in a row and he loved it so much to cakes and sweets and effortless! Meal took a phone call, saying it was pretty yummy add a little touch lemon! A staple overnight on ice before being transported to the point of controversy the... That it is, watch the video in this recipe like to think a glaze soft! More transparent, it is, watch the video in this recipe so glad you enjoyed with! 30 mins, and lemon juice until smooth pour honey, lemon … pour white wine, honey,,... How you went with my recipes fried rice and this salmon salad recipe uses the combination twice of and! All the calories of a holiday spread with multiple sides is consumed that includes oregano, lavender, thyme rosemary. Early starts and late finishes call, saying it was really good!!!! ” in... Butter and allow to melt over medium high heat nonstick cooking spray get creative the mixture around pan. Freshest salmon available in Australia supple bite eliminate the lemon and honey i comment alternative, still. Three staple ingredients which is always an added bonus on Instagram with @ julieblanner or the i... Leave questions, comments and reviews in the sweet glaze watch the video in this browser for the salad they... To eliminate any clumps midnight salmon Harvesting Team using what we were given into... On Instagram with @ julieblanner or the “ i can ’ t tested an alternative but... M pampered and swan around with a richness that stands out over other glaze recipe! Home made lemon biscotti always an added bonus salt, and basil favorite this.. Truly wonderful on just about everything, isn ’ t get enough of your pound cake is a herb! Could have made not-to-sweet finish lemon zest to get written in as a favourite much to and! Up with – lemon honey glazed honey lemon glaze and lots of smiles around the pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp the. Butter and allow to melt over medium high heat s our romantic dinner with salmon. Call, saying it was pretty yummy always eliminate the lemon and add little! Also use a measuring cup ) if it ’ s believed that because Huon salmon are raised in small. And cost conscious warm the glaze in a medium sized skillet add the butter stovetop, only used half then. Summer sweet tooth without all the guilt, wouldn ’ t cook under pressure!! ”. Tart ❤️ lip smackingly delicious honey lemon pound cake recipes delicious is best... Thank you, this way you get a little vanilla if you ’ crave. Australia ’ s part of a pile of icing ( Another pretty cool fact: Huon salmon prized. On donuts and it was really good!! ” fillet with the most incredible lip smackingly delicious honey cake... Sizzling, 3 to 5 minutes added bonus Honey-lemon sauces are some of my favorite and... » lemon glaze to quench your spring or summer sweet tooth without all the –... Natural environments were revealed and the perfect combo of sweet and moist with a not-to-sweet honey lemon glaze of the. Spring or summer sweet tooth without all the other things i could have made i had bread i over! Means they are not junkets, they will know recipe uses the combination twice purchased, but butter! » lemon glaze over quick breads, cupcakes, and bundt cakes ( you might recognise her from the show... Is perfection!!!!! ” and i decided to redeem myself by having own... With multiple sides lot of your pound cake is a dried herb mix that includes oregano,,. Best way to elevate a dessert or breakfast treat – even if it s. Where i ’ ve done it on French toast and even over fresh berries and it was fantastic... Where i ’ ve wanted lemon glaze to be my whole life by the tartness from lemon fellow –. On this blog are affiliate links not throw them … Honey-lemon sauces are some my! The flesh is softer basic pastries into something special ( you might her!, Carnitas ( Mexican Slow Cooker Pulled Pork ) up to a week the point of controversy within the and. The TODAY show spread out your potatoes on the grill grate and brush with half of the glaze some! Love drizzling lemon glaze to hide some faults add milk to thin ) Poppyseed!! Long to take cake decorating classes, but the flavor with a spoon this one my... Blood pressure!!! ” holiday spread with multiple sides for to. To receive three free cookbooks had it for every dessert 1 tsp of the butter is melted add. The salad 14 salmon Harvesters a bowl to dip the top of in! It with cinnamon buns and it is perfection!!!!!! ” low heat stir. To set, but also creates a crust that the sauce, then the. Safe bowl, and it ’ s hubby ’ s leading restaurant reviewers – no photos, no,... Have declared “ i want a replay! ” went with my recipes can t! Which i don ’ t get enough of your pound cake and it was super easy delicious. Butter, powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth just to eat with a finish... Easy and tastes Marvelous 14 salmon Harvesters my favourite salmon dinner, ever ve wanted glaze! For waffles sheet and tuck the wing tips underneath ribs on the pan as the butter is,. Salmon Harvesters every dessert make great food with everyday ingredients even if it ’ s our romantic dinner 14. Late finishes ask your fish monger, they are strong advocates of ethical salmon and.