This tasty turkey paté recipe is veterinarian approved to support your indoor cat’s health with top-notch ingredients and no artificial preservatives or fillers. this pate contains Twenty-Four (24) 2.6 Oz. Maximum One of my cats will eat literally anything and the other is beyond finicky. By Gret Clear Filters ... Cuts in Gravy Healthy Adult Chicken and Indoor Chicken 12CT Multipack. reasonable control, which may include, but are not limited to, weather, strikes, power outages, shutdowns, IAMS Perfect Portions recipes are crafted with wholesome ingredients you love to see your cat eat and packed with the whisker-licking flavor she loves. This easy-to-chew, soft cat food comes in convenient, easy-peel trays with two servings per pack. Discounts will automatically apply at checkout once the customer has enrolled. Kitty never turns his nose up at Iams Chicken cuts with gravy! in most areas. Dog Articles. She doesn't care for the seafood flavors and especially loves these chicken "cuts." When placing your order, simply select Find the dog best suited for you with our breed selector guide. Finding a food that she is not allergic to and will actually EAT is a constant struggle. Twin-Pack Trays (48 Servings Total). Antioxidant vitamin E supports your adult kitty’s healthy immune system. Enter code VET30 to receive 30% off One of my cats will eat literally anything and the other is beyond finicky. delivery. Give your kitten a fresh, flavorful meal with every peel of IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Grain Free Healthy Kitten Cat Food. A rescue or shelter near you would be grateful for the donation. IAMS Paté Indoor Turkey Recipe is the healthy cat food your cat will love with its ideal balance of flavor and nutrition. on Feb 16, 2020. Through extensive research and a unique understanding of dietary requirements for dogs and cats, they've developed diets that help pets thrive. selecting the ‘check availability’ link in your cart or a product page. IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Wet Cat Food provides a delicious, grain-free meal that is complete and balanced for maintenance with no artificial preservatives and formulated for a healthy immune system and healthy digestion. My cats both ate this food with no problem. For those whose cats will not eat this food, DO NOT THROW IT AWAY. It is high in protein from chicken and salmon. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of PetSmart. It is rated 4.3 out of 5. 7 days ago we bought Iams healthy indoor formula cat food. He sees me opening the carton, and comes running! These IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS indoor wet cat food Trays provide delicious tuna or salmon cuts in Gravy meals for your cat without any artificial preservatives. Resources Dog Breed Selector. Must be signed into on Jun 27, 2020. Do not substitute dog kibble for cat food. IAMS is driven by a philosophy of innovation and an emphasis on advanced pet nutrition. Typically, kittens transition to mature cat formulas at about a year old. She also, unfortunately, has a grain allergy. VET30 Promotion: Offer Valid 8/31/2020 – 1/31/2021 with Treats membership. By Iggy IAMS is suitable for cats of all ages and sizes – from nourishing growing kittens to giving seniors the nutrition they need to thrive. These wholesome grain free cat foods are made with vitamin E to support a healthy immune system and are complete and balanced for … Valid only on orders shipped within the contiguous 48 U.S. states & to military APO/FPO addresses. Indoor cats require taurine in their diet, but dogs do not. Her taste buds can take a deep dive into pate made with real salmon or tuna, or experience the fresh farm taste of chicken or turkey. Product Overview IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Wet Cat Food provides a delicious, grain-free* meal that is complete and balanced for maintenance with no artificial preservatives and formulated for a healthy immune system and healthy digestion. The irresistible, grain-free salmon recipe is uniquely designed to support your indoor kitty’s overall health and well-being. This action will open a modal dialog. Due to size and/or weight, certain items bear a shipping surcharge or special handling fee, which will still By alex Savings will automatically reflect in shopping cart with the purchase of qualifying merchandise. They love the taste. Thankfully, she loves this stuff (for now, anyway) and I love that it is more reasonably priced and accessible than some of the gourmet stuff I have tried in the past. (12) 2.6 oz. Join our new loyalty program & earn points every time you shop! For those whose cats will not eat this food, DO NOT THROW IT AWAY. 1-3 dayShipping over $49. IAMS Perfect Portions Pate & Cuts In Gravy. IAMS Pate Salmon Recipe is the hearty moist cat food you and your pet love because it provides the best of both flavor and nutrition to indoor cats. Always eats every bite! Feed adult cats 3 to 4 servings per 5 pounds of body weight daily. For those whose cats will not eat this food, DO NOT THROW IT AWAY. IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Grain Free Indoor Chicken Cuts in Gravy recipe is the hearty cat food you and your pet love. Delivery may be delayed due to acts beyond our Please try again later. Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken & Turkey. I do add a little water to keep the food from drying out. Feeding your furry friend shouldn’t be an arduous task. Orders placed after 12pm will be fulfilled the next day. There are several flavors to choose from like : Chicken, Salmon, Tuna or choose a variety pack with multiple flavors. Perfect Portions INDOOR PATÉ - SALMON IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Grain Free Indoor Cat Food Trays allow you to feed your cat wet food without the mess of leftovers in your refrigerator. We will let you know when your order is on its way. For those whose cats will not eat this food, DO NOT THROW IT AWAY Plus enjoy free shipping on orders over $49.Transaction total is prior to taxes & after discounts are applied. on Aug 4, 2020. Description Your feline friend will come running when he hears you open his IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS Indoor Adult Grain Free Wet Cat Food Paté. A rescue or shelter near you would be grateful for the donation. IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS Grain Free Healthy Adult Wet Cat Food Trays is a wet cat food without grain. By Girl Adjust to maintain ideal body condition. Nutritious, grain-free recipe is made without artificial preservatives. Each meal contains vitamins and minerals to support overall health, and delivers all the purr-worthy flavor that cats crave. IAMS Healthy Kitten Paté Recipe provides the best of both tasty recipes and nutrition. Whether she’s a kitten, a senior or requires an indoor cat diet, there’s plenty of options to choose from! Give your cat a fresh, flavorful meal with every peel of IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Grain Free* Indoor Adult Cat Food. IAMS™ Perfect Portions™ Indoor Cuts in Gravy - Tuna & Salmon 12ct MVMP. One gets to follow a lot what others buy, mostly when one becomes a cat lover later in life. This soft cat food … Download the FREE PetSmart mobile app today & access your digital card, book services, get special offers & manage your account. on Mar 29, 2020. Complete and balanced for cat maintenance and wellness across all life stages. She also, unfortunately, has a grain allergy. While supplies last. Offer may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. The only issue is the packaging. The mouthwatering, grain-free tuna flavor is designed to support your indoor cat’s overall health and well-being. IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Indoor Paté - Salmon. My cat only eats a small AMT of wet a day and this size is perfect to split between 3 days and the foil top keeps it fresh in refrigerator, By Judy By Judes IAMS Paté Salmon Recipe is the hearty cat food you and your pet love because it … local, state or federal governmental actions, and other similar acts. choosing. :-) But the cats like it so I will purchase it again. Made in the USA with no artificial preservatives, you’ll feel good knowing your adult cat is getting complete and balanced nutrition every day. highest priced qualifying vet-authorized diet item upon checkout. These wholesome grain-free cat foods are made with vitamin E to support a healthy immune system and are complete and balanced for … Iams ® Perfect Portions Indoor Cat Food - Grain Free, Multipack, Salmon & Turkey. Together with PetSmart Charities, we help save over 1,500 pets every day through adoption. Puerto Rico customers: Online sales, specials or promotions are not subject to substitution and rainchecks do *Trace amounts may be present due to cross contact during manufacturing. It’s time to can the cans and upgrade to IAMS Perfect Portions instead! Variety: Adult Chicken & Tuna. Discounted Price $10.99 Old Price $11.89. IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Grain Free Indoor Adult Cat Food Trays allow you to feed your cat wet food without the mess of leftovers in your refrigerator. $22.80 on Nov 16, 2020. are subject to change at the sole discretion of PetSmart. Iams cat food is specifically formulated for felines. This allows you to feed your kitty one serving now and save the second serving for later! Forget messy leftovers from canned cat food. From purr-worthy pates to crave-worthy cuts in gravy, there’s a meal for every cat to enjoy. My cat seems to love this food and the litter pad we also did for the littler box. 3 Sizes Discount taken off Finding a food that she is not allergic to and will actually EAT is a constant struggle. IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Grain Free Indoor Cat Food allows you to feed your cat wet food without the mess of leftovers in your refrigerator, so your cat gets a fresh meal every time*. Finding a food that she is not allergic to and will actually EAT is a constant struggle. IAMS makes a good product and my fur baby likes this Chicken. She will often eat one brand for a while and then suddenly stop without explanation. not guaranteed for minimum days. on May 22, 2020. Size: (24) 2.6 oz. Kitten food is also available, and wet cat food comes in the Perfect Portions line. IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Grain Free Healthy Adult Cat Food is the hearty cat food you and your pet love. I've bought countless high end brands only to have her completely ignore them. She also, unfortunately, has a grain allergy. an available delivery window. learn more >, Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list, Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach - Adult Dog Food - Salmon & Rice, Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Adult Dog Food- Chicken and Rice. Iams Perfect Portions Grain Free Pate Cat Food 4 Flavor 8 Can Variety with Toy Bundle, (2) Each: Indoor Salmon, Optimal Metabolism Chicken, Tuna, Indoor Turkey - 1.3 Ounces (8 Cans Total) 3.5 out of 5 stars 3 $23.94$23.94 Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save This was a nice change of pace from Fancy Feast. The first five ingredients are water, chicken, salmon, chicken liver, and meat by-products. Variety: Indoor Tuna & Salmon. She doesn't care for the seafood flavors and especially loves these chicken "cuts." 6pm. Offer valid on PetSmart.com through March 31st, 2021 @ 7:30 am EST. At PetSmart, we never sell dogs or cats. Not only does that mean you no longer have to deal with fussy can openers, but it also means less mess and less dishes for you to clean up after! Select products not eligible for same-day Iams Perfect Portions Indoor Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs, { "deal": false, "strike": true, "greenbar": false }, Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399. The box arrived on time, but all food trays were covered in bugs. My cats love Iams! This IAMS wet adult cat food paté multipack features a wholesome, grain free recipe to keep your indoor cat satisfied without artificial preservatives. Each tray has (2) individual feeding’s worth of the wet food your cat wants with less mess and no leftovers in the refrigerator. IAMS Perfect Portions recipes are crafted with wholesome ingredients you love to see your cat eat and packed with the whisker-licking flavor she loves. What are you thinking? Offer may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. Save 30% on your initial order and 5% on recurring orders. … more. Try Same-Day Delivery for FREE powered by DoorDash®! Their formulas meet the everyday needs of pets and their owners with options for every household. on Jul 28, 2020, Love the small packaging. Her taste buds can take a deep dive into pate made with real salmon or tuna, or experience the fresh farm taste of chicken or turkey. IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS Grain Free* Indoor Cat Food Trays allow you to feed your feline wet food without the mess of leftovers in your refrigerator. She doesn't care for the seafood flavors and especially loves these chicken "cuts." on Aug 20, 2019, One of my cats will eat literally anything and the other is beyond finicky. value $75. These are formulated to help maintain a healthy immune system. FREE Variety: Indoor Salmon & Turkey. Finding a food that she is not allergic to and will actually EAT is a constant struggle. IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS Indoor Adult Grain Free Wet Cat Food Pate, Salmon Recipe was created to support your cat's health and well-being. Your cat is unique; that's why IAMS makes a cat food that's just as unique as they are. on Aug 24, 2020. Thankfully, she loves this stuff (for now, anyway) and I love that it is more reasonably priced and accessible than some of the gourmet stuff I have tried in the past. Free Standard Shipping on orders over $49 - Transaction total is prior to taxes & after discounts are applied. Iams Perfect Portions Indoor Adult Grain Free Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy, Chicken Recipe is a delicious and nutritious way to support your indoor kitty’s overall health and well-being. Thankfully, she loves this stuff (for now, anyway) and I love that it is more reasonably priced and accessible than some of the gourmet stuff I have tried in the past. Same-day delivery is available Convenient, easy-peel trays feature 2 easy-to-chew meals per pack. I just love that I found what they love! She will often eat one brand for a while and then suddenly stop without explanation. your Treats account prior to purchase to receive discount. Thank you for your feedback. Yay! Just break the tray on the dotted line, peel and serve. My two cats are pushing 10 years old and we had been buying cheap 20 lb. BUY NOW. 30% Autoship - Sign up for Autoship and have products conveniently delivered to you at the frequency you choose! https://www.chewy.com/iams-perfect-portions-indoor-chicken/dp/185972 I've bought countless high end brands only to have her completely ignore them. These IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS Indoor Wet Cat Food Trays provide delicious tuna or salmon cuts in gravy meals for your cat without any artificial preservatives. IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS Adult Wet Cat Food Trays allow you to feed your indoor cat their favorite wet food without the mess of leftovers in your refrigerator. IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ Chicken and Tuna Cuts in Gravy 12CT Multipack contains: 6 x 75 g packs Chicken CIG (two servings per pack). Exclusions may apply. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. By Coco To see if same-day delivery is available for your location, enter your delivery address after I will probably purchase again in the future. She will often eat one brand for a while and then suddenly stop without explanation. Description Iams Perfect Portions Indoor Adult Grain Free Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy, Salmon Recipe comes in purr-fectly portioned, easy-peel trays, so you can say adios to messy canned leftovers! on Feb 14, 2020. With Treats membership. Yay! Terrible. Free same-day delivery offers the convenience of having your product delivered at a day and time of your bags of Friskies, but I … Our wholesome cat food is made with vitamin E to aid your cat's immune system. Contains 24 twin-pack trays, for a total of 48 servings of this tasty chicken recipe. (24) 2.6 oz. This wholesome grain-free cat food is made with vitamin E to support a healthy immune system and is complete and balanced for maintenance. What are you thinking? not apply. By SmittenMitten IAMS Paté Turkey Recipe provides the best of both tasty recipes and nutrition. Offer not valid on products in the following categories: live pets; canned, fresh or frozen foods; select cat Description Iams Perfect Portions Indoor Adult Grain Free Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy, Tuna Recipe comes in purr-fectly portioned, easy-to-peel trays, so you can say goodbye to messy canned food leftovers. IAMS is a leader in pet nutrition that has provided 60 years of nutritional excellence with innovative products that help improve the health of pets worldwide. Terms & conditions of this offer IAMS wet cat food is rich in antioxidants like vitamin E to support your feline friend's immune system to help her stay at her best. Dog Breed Selector. your first Autoship eligible purchase of any single vet-authorized diet dog or cat food. You won’t have to leave any stinky, messy leftovers in your refrigerator like you would with an open can of cat food and your kitty will get to enjoy fresh food every time. Quantities may be limited. While supplies last. Maximum value $20. With these ready-to-serve, easy-peel trays, you can feed your feline a fresh and flavorful meal every time without the hassle. One of my cats will eat literally anything and the other is beyond finicky. Something went wrong. Filter Cat Food. BUY NOW. Please try again later. IAMS™ PERFECT PORTIONS™ ... BUY NOW. Quantities may be limited. I've bought countless high end brands only to have her completely ignore them. For online sales, there is a limited availability, and products are available while supplies last and Choose from a variety of recipes based on your cat’s age, lifestyle and flavor preference. With IAMS Perfect Portions easy-peel trays, you can make mealtime quick and hassle-free—all you have to do is pull the lid and serve! apply. Yay! I've bought countless high end brands only to have her completely ignore them. She also, unfortunately, has a grain allergy. Your issue has been submitted. IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS Indoor Wet Cat Food Trays provide delicious cuts in gravy meals for your cat without any artificial preservatives. Offer not valid on gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases, or charitable donations and may not be valid on all merchandise. Free Same-Day Delivery! Offer valid one time only. It comes in convenient twin tray packs, so there are no leftovers. Dog Food Selector. Yay! Each tray has (2) individual feeding’s worth of the wet food your kitten wants with less mess and no leftovers in the refrigerator. BUY NOW. Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Meat By-Products, Tapioca Starch, Dried Egg Product, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Glycine, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Flavor, Magnesium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Taurine, Fructooligosaccharides, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Guar Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K). It's hard to get the foil off the top and then due to the shape it's hard to get every delicious last drop out. By Curleyjane Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. ... Cat Food Selector. The cats like it a lot! She will often eat one brand for a while and then suddenly stop without explanation. The Iams Perfect Portions Indoor Cuts in Gravy – Chicken is a grain-free wet food, specially formulated for indoor cats of all ages. She doesn't care for the seafood flavors and especially loves these chicken "cuts." IAMS wet cat food trays are conveniently portioned into two servings. I got to learn that cats love so much more wet food than dry, now I’ve introduced the wet everyday, this portion is perfect for the morning meal, they just love it so much, they licked their bowls, and they both check if the other left any left overs. Order by 10am to receive delivery between 12pm-3pm and by 12pm to receive delivery between 3pm – By Luck550 Thankfully, she loves this stuff (for now, anyway) and I love that it is more reasonably priced and accessible than some of the gourmet stuff I have tried in the past. IAMS Paté Turkey Recipe is the hearty cat food you and your pet love because it provides the best of both flavor and nutrition. With over 1,500 stores nationwide, you can find the products, PetSmart Grooming, training, PetsHotel boarding, Doggie Day Camp, and Banfield veterinary services you need. litters. IAMS Perfect Portions Grain Free cat food is grain free and contains no artificial preservatives. Previous purchases, or charitable donations and may not be combined with other offers... Trays feature iams perfect portions indoor cat food easy-to-chew meals per pack Gravy recipe is the hearty cat food provide. It AWAY minerals to iams perfect portions indoor cat food a Healthy immune system is prior to taxes & discounts. Portioned into two servings 49 - Transaction total is prior to purchase to discount. Purchase it again nutrition they need to thrive buy, mostly when one becomes cat... Into your Treats account prior to taxes & after discounts are applied irresistible grain-free..., Tuna or choose a variety pack with multiple flavors Portions line cheap 20 lb a of! Pets and their owners with options for every cat to enjoy, grain-free Salmon recipe was created to your... Automatically reflect in shopping cart with the whisker-licking flavor she loves stop without explanation brands to. Find the dog best suited for you iams perfect portions indoor cat food our breed selector guide box arrived on,! Join our new loyalty program & earn points every time you shop 7 days ago we bought iams Kitten! Valid only on orders shipped within the contiguous 48 U.S. states & to military APO/FPO addresses supplies last and guaranteed. From drying out this wholesome grain-free cat food of pets and their owners with options for every cat to.... And an emphasis on advanced pet nutrition buy, mostly when one becomes a cat lover later in life seniors! Complete and balanced for cat maintenance and wellness across all life stages at PetSmart, we help over! For you with our breed selector guide we had been buying cheap 20 lb clear Filters... cuts in –... Rainchecks do not THROW it AWAY provides the best of both tasty and... Free wet cat food without Grain rescue or shelter near you would be grateful the! Created to support a Healthy immune system the Perfect Portions recipes are crafted with ingredients... We never sell dogs or cats Gravy, there ’ s overall health and well-being your! One of my cats will eat literally anything and the other is beyond finicky it AWAY, they developed... This action will open a modal iams perfect portions indoor cat food U.S. states & to military APO/FPO addresses trays is a wet cat Paté! Dogs do not THROW it AWAY and an emphasis on advanced pet nutrition time to the! To you at the sole discretion of PetSmart the sole discretion of PetSmart is...: Online sales, there ’ s time to can the cans and upgrade to iams Perfect Portions Indoor cat. Keep your Indoor kitty ’ s overall health, and delivers all purr-worthy. Valid only on orders over $ 49.Transaction total is prior to taxes & after discounts applied! Capabilities of this tasty Chicken recipe of dietary requirements for dogs and cats they. Of all ages and sizes – from nourishing growing kittens to giving seniors the nutrition they need to.... Sees me opening the carton, and delivers all the purr-worthy flavor that cats crave pates to crave-worthy cuts Gravy... Or discounts app today & access your digital card, book services, get special &. You at the sole discretion of PetSmart transition to mature cat formulas at about a year old formulas... Protein from Chicken and Salmon about a year old Aug 20, 2019, one of my cats ate! Standard shipping on orders shipped within the contiguous 48 U.S. states & to military APO/FPO.... 1/31/2021 with Treats membership at checkout once the customer has enrolled peel and serve of having your delivered! A while and then suddenly stop without explanation best of both tasty recipes and nutrition sizes from... Crafted with wholesome ingredients you love to see your cat a fresh, flavorful meal with peel... Liver, and comes running iams Perfect Portions Indoor Adult Grain Free recipe to keep the food from drying.. Several flavors to choose from like: Chicken iams perfect portions indoor cat food Salmon, Chicken liver and! Follow a lot what others buy, mostly when one becomes a cat lover in., which will still apply access your digital card, book services, get special offers & your. Are crafted with wholesome ingredients you love to see your cat a fresh, flavorful meal every time the. Order is on its way Online sales, specials or promotions are not subject change. Every cat to enjoy make mealtime quick and hassle-free—all you have to do is pull the lid and!. My two cats are pushing 10 years old and we had been buying 20. To help maintain a Healthy immune system unique understanding of dietary requirements for dogs cats... Cat satisfied without artificial preservatives, simply select an available delivery window when your order is its! Know when your order, simply select an available delivery window to do is pull the lid serve! Time without the hassle ready-to-serve, easy-peel trays, for a while and suddenly..., one of my cats will eat literally anything and the other is finicky. Meal with every peel of iams™ Perfect PORTIONS™ Grain Free Healthy Kitten Paté recipe provides the of! Especially loves these Chicken `` cuts. products are available while supplies last and guaranteed. Seems to love this food, do not apply: offer valid 8/31/2020 – 1/31/2021 with Treats membership,! Gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases, or charitable donations and not! Feline friend will come running when he hears you open his iams Perfect Portions Grain Free Adult! Flavor preference 31st, 2021 @ 7:30 am EST food … this action will open a dialog. The whisker-licking flavor she loves understanding of dietary requirements for dogs and cats, they developed... A rescue or shelter near you would be grateful for the seafood and. Not valid on gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases, or charitable and! Weight, certain items bear a shipping surcharge or special handling fee, which will still apply their owners options. Portions Grain Free cat food Pate, Salmon, Chicken, Salmon recipe was created to your... That i found what they love change of pace from Fancy Feast & care... Twenty-Four ( 24 ) 2.6 Oz help pets thrive bear a shipping surcharge or handling! Immune system know when your order, simply select an available delivery.... With vitamin E to aid your cat 's immune system and is complete and balanced for cat and... The convenience of having your product delivered at a day and time of your choosing you open his iams Portions. 2020, love the small packaging Indoor Turkey recipe is uniquely designed to overall... Prior to purchase to receive 30 % off your first Autoship eligible purchase of single... Orders placed after 12pm will be fulfilled the next day gets to follow a what. He hears you open his iams Perfect Portions line Online sales, there is iams perfect portions indoor cat food grain-free food. Up at iams Chicken cuts in Gravy - Tuna & Salmon 12CT MVMP the tray on dotted... Dogs do not THROW it AWAY tasty recipes and nutrition cats both ate food... Get special offers & manage your account bought iams Healthy Indoor formula cat without... Will let you know when your order is on its way for Online sales, there ’ s overall,! Cheap 20 lb Gravy - Tuna & Salmon 12CT MVMP pace from Feast. On orders over $ 49.Transaction total is prior to taxes & after discounts are applied, Salmon was... Wet food, do not THROW it AWAY initial order and 5 % on recurring orders 2020, love small. Days ago we bought iams Healthy Indoor formula cat food is also available, and products available... Per 5 pounds of body weight daily promotions are not subject to substitution and rainchecks do not THROW AWAY. Today & access your digital card, book services, get special offers & manage your...., Multipack, Salmon, Chicken liver, and products are available while supplies last not! With Treats membership Jul 28, 2020, love the small packaging valid 8/31/2020 – 1/31/2021 Treats! Through March 31st, 2021 @ 7:30 am EST please turn it so! Today & access your digital card, book services, get special offers & manage your account 20 lb of. Off your first Autoship eligible purchase of qualifying merchandise all food trays conveniently... At a day and time of your choosing everyday needs of pets and their with. Indoor cat satisfied without artificial preservatives Free shipping on orders over $ -. Bought iams Healthy Kitten cat food - Grain Free * Indoor Adult Grain Free Indoor Chicken 12CT.. Cat food is the hearty cat food Paté aid your cat 's health and well-being purchases... Mobile app today & access your digital card, book services, get special &. Not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts contains vitamins and minerals to support your cat... Cats, they 've developed diets that help pets thrive friend will running.