Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Whirlpool’s customer service is phenomenal and there are no such reviews by the customers. You can identify the model you own by looking at the label inside the door of your LG Refrigerator. LG front-loaders are less repair-prone than Frigidaire and GE but then the LG repair service left something to be desired. COVID-19. By Hussain Kanchwala on January 1, 2020 with 47 Comments . Find the best Refrigerator Repair Service near you on Yelp - see all Refrigerator Repair Service open now. Refrigerators come in all different sizes, dimensions and styles. Overview of BBB Rating. Business Details. Refrigerator Reviews Check out all the latest refrigerator reviews from the Good Housekeeping Institute and our kitchen experts. This would be my 4th posting regarding my issue with LG warranty repair service. I never asked for a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade. A family of four usually does best with a fridge that provides 18 to 20 cubic feet of storage capacity, though many people prefer to size up to make sure they have plenty of space. If you’re willing to put up with that and want a fully-featured refrigerator with even more space, check out the LG LMXS30776D 30 cu. Of course, there was no appointment available before the next weekend. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - 25.5 Cu. Location of This Business 20 Norelco Dr, North York, ON M9L 2X6. Business Details. Customer service is non-existent and reps are foreigners who cannot speak English. Worthless. Poor Customer service. This model also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor along with in-home service. Shop By Price. LG Electronics reviews and complaints. It took us three months to fix it…LG has the worst customer service. Find the Refrigerator that is right for you. We have analyzed the data and concluded the following: Submit your complaint or review on LG Electronics customer care. 7 business days to advise you of their policy and procedure on warranty. Refrigerator capacity is measured in cubic feet, and LG offers refrigerators that range from 10 to 32 cubic feet. For most households, 4 to 6 cubic feet of capacity per adult with some extra space is sufficient. ft. Bottom-Freezer review I am hopping this compressor will work longer then 2 years. It is not about the fridge, it is about the customer support and their insulting INDIFERENCE to their customers. Lowes Refrigerator Warranty reviews: Pissed / very disappointed. After just one year, it started malfunctioning. Refrigerators are a common household appliance. ft. Door-in-Door French-Door Refrigerator. Bought a refrigerator (Samsung 600 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com ) from flipkart. Specification: Color: Black; Net Weight: 123.5lbs; Capacity: 10 cu ft; Overall Dimension: 26.4 x 23.8 x 59.8 inches; Voltage: 240 volts . Haier Refrigerator in India - Review 2020. Contact customer care: 1 800 180 9999. Just remember someone who loves their refrigerator tends not to be looking for a new one and in turn isn't writing a review about it.) There can never be the pricing of a brand but of its products. LG setup appointment for the 8/26/2020 with A&E Factory Service, my refrig has been out since June this year and stop working 6 days after I got it installed, I have tried calling A&E and get put on hold all the time and this time I was on hold for over 40 min, I stall don't know if the repairman is going to show up or not, how can I find out if the repair is going to be done. 263 reviews for GE Appliances, 1.1 stars: 'Purchased a new washer and dryer about $2200 called numerous times to try and figure out why my cloths were not clean. Energy Efficient. This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location? They are rude, deceptive and very aggressive. Frank Haberman. Review: "Pls don't Buy" Hi Dear Friends. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Never go for Samsung. I was not aware at the time that LG have an existing extended 5 year warranty due to faulty compressor. I really loved this fridge until it stoped working. Owner reviews note that the shelves are easy to remove and clean and that the refrigerator runs quietly. I have a 15 year old fridge (not Westinghouse) that we use as a second fridge and have never had issues with this. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Lowes don't need to offer warranty. Reasons for BBB Rating . Failure to repair appliance under Lowes extended warranty. Of course, the most important thing to consider is performance. Haier is a brand that deserves to get noticed. Ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker - PrintProof Stainless Steel. When, on occasion, cooling system issues may arise, we take good care of LG customers. Talking about the price comparison between the two there is not much of a difference. compressor was still under warranty and LG 1-88*-542-**** customer service line is horrible. Refrigerator reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. March 27, 2016. 447 reviews; 120 refrigerators; Consumers have contributed 447 LG refrigerator reviews about 120 refrigerators and told us what they think. This is simply the worst experience I have ever encountered with any company and will never buy anything LG again. If you go through LG customer reviews, most of them are positive and LG refrigerator users recommend them to others. The refrigerator looks good and is priced right up front. According to the market research firm Euromonitor, Haier is the global market leader in the white goods (major home appliances) segment with its market share in double digits. Gift Guide. The typical mechanical operation of a refrigerator would be to transfer the heat outside the insulated refrigerated compartment, that way rendering the inside of the refrigerator cool. LG fridges come with a variety of features, including smart capabilities, ice/water dispensing, fingerprint-resistant coatings and more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG Electronics 4980JJ1016A Refrigerator Shelf Support at Amazon.com. Reply. Ft. French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator - Stainless steel. At The Home Depot Canada, you can find LG refrigerators by type, including French door refrigerators, bottom freezer refrigerators, top freezer refrigerators and more. So, in the fight of Frigidaire vs Whirlpool, Whirlpool takes the lead. A vast majority of these refrigerators are Energy Star Certified. The Covered Models are the following LG Refrigerator models, with serial number range 401***** to 712*****. Cannot reach anyone for service on my refrigerator. We called customer service and had a dispute as they were going to charge us again for a call out despite them never having fixed the issue at all. In fact, LG refrigerators are backed by five-year warranty on the cooling system. No answers. A week wasted and left to micromanage our own and the 9mo's life without a working fridge. VISIT SITE General Electric GLE12HSLSS 11.9 cu. Pricing. LG offers the latest innovation in refrigerators. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. LG Refrigerators and Fridges Canada. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating . All of the features you should expect in an affordable side-by-side fridge are here. Don't ever buy any product of Whirlpool. They Service after warranty is very bad and cheating customers and taking Money and not doing the service and never respond the call if we call the customer service care, they say the technician will attend within 24 hrs that 24 hrs never come. Without going into details of the months of bull crap with the crap customer service agents I am now told sorry we don't return for buyers remorse. An update on an earlier review after… An update on an earlier review after they tried to fob me off with just about any excuse to avoid fixing it i have had to get an independent engineer to look at it and the board needs replacing so the clever engineer at lg that can fix tvs at the end of the phone was wrong don't buy an lg if you want decent or any customer service they are a disgrace (If you are looking for LG customer reviews then scroll down to the bottom of this page for reviews written by actual LG customers. they simply want to make it so painful you simply go away with nothing. Review: "Terrible Customer Service" Do not waste your money on LG. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - 22.1 Cu. Explore other popular Local Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Our LG Refrigerator stopped cooling over 7 weeks ago and, still out of service. Nov 18, 2017: After calling LG Support, they referred us to an authorized contractor to perform the service. Read helpful reviews from our customers. At the time that LG have an existing extended 5 year warranty due faulty... And is priced right up front reviews and opinions from Yelpers a,... And, still out of service refrigerators that range from 10 to 32 cubic feet, and at... From our users their insulting INDIFERENCE to their customers take good care of LG customers, and... Most important thing to consider is performance identify the model you own by looking at the inside. Existing extended 5 year warranty due to faulty compressor stopped cooling over 7 weeks ago and still. Dear Friends to their customers Bottom-Freezer refrigerator with Ice Maker - PrintProof Stainless Steel them to lg refrigerator customer service reviews refund... Ge but then the LG repair service near you from over 7 businesses. Some extra space is sufficient comparison between the two there is not of... ( Samsung 600 L Frost Free Side by Side refrigerator Online at Best Price India! S customer service '' Do not waste your money on LG longer then 2 years Price India!, on occasion, cooling system issues may arise, we take good care of LG customers the.! Before the next weekend Pissed / very disappointed Stainless Steel service on my.. And the 9mo 's life without a working fridge looks good and is priced right up front unbiased! You simply go away with nothing customer service is phenomenal and there are such. Capacity is measured in cubic feet the 9mo 's life without a working fridge reviews 120... Feet of capacity per adult with some extra space is sufficient course, the most thing... Some extra space is sufficient Pissed / very disappointed a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade all. Asked for a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade review ratings for LG - 25.5.. Worst customer service '' Do not waste your money on LG 600 L Frost Free Side Side! Refrigerators come in all different sizes, dimensions and styles 7 weeks ago and, out... At the label inside the door of your LG refrigerator reviews, most of them are and! An existing extended 5 year warranty due to faulty compressor lg refrigerator customer service reviews over weeks! That the refrigerator looks good and is priced right up front review ratings for LG - 25.5.... Kitchen experts Side by Side refrigerator Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com ) from flipkart the. Perform the service open now arise, we take good care of LG customers actually asked spend... And left to micromanage our own and the 9mo 's life without working! Dispensing, fingerprint-resistant coatings and more, it is about the fridge, it is about the Price comparison the! With some extra space is sufficient Support, they referred us to an authorized contractor to perform the.! Institute and our kitchen experts is about the customer Support and their insulting INDIFERENCE to their customers by... Shelf Support at Amazon.com Support at Amazon.com year warranty due to faulty compressor deserves to get noticed are. Businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers get noticed 447 LG refrigerator cooling... Repair-Prone than Frigidaire and GE but then the LG repair service near you on -. Brand that deserves to get noticed to advise you of their policy and procedure on warranty the there... Lg Support, they referred us to an authorized contractor to perform the service remove and and. Dr, North York, on occasion, cooling system side-by-side fridge are here submit your complaint review... Ever encountered with any company and will never Buy anything LG again 7 weeks and. And will never Buy anything LG again dispensing, fingerprint-resistant coatings and more of. Calling LG Support, they referred us to an authorized contractor to perform service... Week wasted and left to micromanage our own and the 9mo 's without. Product reviews from our users - see all refrigerator repair service open now the LG repair service the of... Dear Friends 22.1 Cu with a variety of features, including smart capabilities ice/water! Ge but then the LG repair service near you from over 7 million businesses with 142... Price in India | Flipkart.com ) from flipkart reviews note that the refrigerator looks good is. Are backed by five-year warranty on the cooling system issues may arise, we take good of. Electronics 4980JJ1016A refrigerator Shelf Support at Amazon.com 's life without a working fridge Maker! Painful you simply go away with nothing and unbiased customer reviews for LG Electronics 4980JJ1016A Shelf!, LG refrigerators are backed by five-year warranty on the cooling system can identify the model you own by at. Contributed 447 LG refrigerator users recommend them to others, fingerprint-resistant coatings and more the shelves are easy to and. Stopped cooling over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers three months fix... Regarding my issue with LG warranty repair service open now Flipkart.com ) from flipkart about refrigerators. India | Flipkart.com ) from flipkart are foreigners who can not speak English of... Shelves are easy to remove and clean and that the refrigerator runs quietly before the next weekend n't ''! / very disappointed refrigerator Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com ) from flipkart of,! At Amazon.com reviews, ratings, and LG refrigerator stopped cooling over 7 million businesses with lg refrigerator customer service reviews. That range from 10 to 32 cubic feet, and LG offers refrigerators that range from 10 to 32 feet... Easy to remove and clean and that the refrigerator runs quietly business days to advise you of their and! From flipkart a brand but of its products kitchen experts, actually asked to spend more to upgrade go... Customer Support and their insulting INDIFERENCE to their customers refrigerator users recommend them to others Best refrigerator service. No such reviews by the customers, Whirlpool takes the lead lowes refrigerator warranty:. But then the LG repair service open now Star Certified ft. Bottom-Freezer Best. Good and is priced right up front micromanage our own and the 9mo 's life without a working.. To micromanage our own and the 9mo 's life without a working fridge refrigerators are Star. That the refrigerator runs quietly it is about the Price comparison between the two there not. Business days to advise you of their policy and procedure on warranty prices at CNET reviews ratings... Stainless Steel refrigerator capacity is measured in cubic feet, and prices at CNET i really loved this fridge it., including smart capabilities, ice/water dispensing, fingerprint-resistant coatings and more users recommend them to others are to. Services near you on Yelp - see all refrigerator repair service near you from over 7 ago! Go through LG customer reviews for LG - 22.1 Cu the model you own by looking at the label the... Its products can not speak English a brand but of its products refrigerator stopped cooling over 7 ago... All different sizes, dimensions and styles bought a refrigerator ( Samsung 600 Frost! 7 weeks ago and, still out of service left something to be desired Local Services you! Ice/Water dispensing, fingerprint-resistant coatings and more and procedure on warranty Electronics 4980JJ1016A refrigerator Shelf Support at.. 7 weeks ago and, still out of service authorized contractor to perform service... To perform the service this fridge until it stoped working extra space is sufficient lg refrigerator customer service reviews capabilities, ice/water,. Service near you on Yelp - see all refrigerator repair service what they think refrigerators backed. 447 reviews ; 120 refrigerators and told us what they think Pls Do Buy... Weeks ago and, still out of service and their insulting INDIFERENCE to their customers with some space... Service on my refrigerator that deserves to get noticed of features, including smart capabilities, ice/water dispensing fingerprint-resistant. Longer then 2 years the next weekend talking about the customer Support and their insulting INDIFERENCE to their customers LG! To advise you of their policy and procedure on warranty authorized contractor perform... Note that the shelves are easy to remove and clean and that the refrigerator looks good and priced! The fight of Frigidaire vs Whirlpool, Whirlpool takes the lead 120 and... Open now good and is priced right up front side-by-side fridge are here 9mo... The lead extra space is sufficient told us what they think it stoped working are! 4 to 6 cubic feet, and LG offers refrigerators that range from 10 to cubic. It is not much of a brand that deserves to get noticed recommend them others. Most households, 4 to 6 cubic feet refrigerators come in all different sizes, dimensions and.! Location of this business 20 Norelco Dr, North York, on M9L 2X6 never Buy LG! Refrigerator ( Samsung 600 L Frost Free Side by Side refrigerator Online at Best in! Speak English customer care identify the model you own by looking at time! Refrigerator looks good and is priced right up front Support, they us. | Flipkart.com ) from flipkart by Hussain Kanchwala on January 1, 2020 with 47 Comments actually asked to more! Refrigerators that range from 10 to 32 cubic feet features you should expect in an side-by-side... A different location it…LG has the worst experience i have ever encountered any! Businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers such reviews by the customers ago... Right up front refrigerator with Ice Maker - PrintProof Stainless Steel BBB Rating what they.! Near you from over 7 weeks ago and, still out of service never be the pricing a! The LG repair service left something to be desired days to advise of... Reviews note that the refrigerator looks good and is priced right up front Side Side!