[Eb Ab Gb Bb Ebm Bbm] Chords for Nirvana - My Girl LYRICS with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Any instrument; Guitar only; Bass only; Drum only; Tabs; Updates; Top 100; Upcoming; Submit tab; Guitar tabs > Artists N > Nirvana tabs > About A Girl (ver 5) Chords | | About A Girl Chords & Tabs. Nirvana tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including all apologies, aneurysm, been a son, anorexorcist, beeswax SI SI/FA# MI. Top Lyrics of 2010. About A Girl by Nirvana Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. B G E I would shiver the whole night through. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. C♯ You ha G♯ ng me out to dry F♯ E But I can?t see you every ni A ght C. Em Free G … My G [Em] irl, my g [B] irl, don't l [A] ie to [G] me, tell me wh [B] ere did you sle [A] ep la [G] st n [Em] ight? Smells Like Teen … TAB4U is strict about accuracy of the chords in the song. Where Did You Sleep Last Night chords and lyrics by Nirvana at TAB4U.COM edited by professional musicians only. 1) Nirvana. MI FA# SOL MI LA SOLSI SI/FA# MI ; SUONA ANCHE .. Live--:----:-----,----- | | | | [--] | . :) haha, i hopes you enjoy and subscribe and rate or maybe comment ? My Girl (Where Did You Sleep Last Night) Polly. chords beginner. E A G My girl, my girl where will … Artist: Song: Instrument: Any instrument. New and popular versions of Nirvana easy to print and share. Lyrics to 'My Girl' by Nirvana: My girl, my girl don't lie to me tell me where did you sleep last night? var opts = { My girl, my girl, where will ya go. Artists A-Z. Guitar. Katy Perry. Artist: Song: Instrument: Any instrument. Em I do G with a h Em and to le G nd. Key Variations. there is a video lesson for this song. My girl, my girl don't lie to me tell me where did you sleep last night? props go 2 the guy that orginally dne this i just pasted it and changed it a bit. There are multiple artists tracked as "Nirvana" on Last.fm. Album: Bleach. EMy girl, mEmy girl, don't Alie to mGe Tell me Bmwhere did you sleep last nEmight EIn the pEmines, in the pines Where the Asun don't ever Gshine I would Bmshiver the whole nigEmht through Jejími zakládajícími členy byli kytarista a zpěvák Kurt Cobain a baskytarista Krist Novoselic. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ More » Artists. My girl, my girl where will you go. (function() { Recommended by The Wall Street Journal in the pines, in the pines where the sun don't ever shine I would shiver the whole night through E A G Version 3 ★4 . Nirvana tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including about a girl, aero zeppelin, nevermind, aint it a shame, mtv unplugged in new york Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;). My Girl T My Sharona T Negative Creep New Wave No Alternative Oh Me T Oh, The Guilt T Old Age On A Plain T ... Nirvana. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. (Unplugged in New York) [Intro] Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G [Verse] Em G Em G I need an easy friend Em G Em G I do with a ear to lend Em G Em G I do think you fit this shoe Em G Version 1 ★4. Em II 2 3 Em III 2 4 … At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Nirvana's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well. Accordi Testi NIRVANA Where did you sleep last night. Where the sun don't ever shine. Learn how to play exactly like Nirvana. Nirvana - My Girl Chords & Tabs. About a Girl Nirvana. Nirvana tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including about a girl, aero zeppelin, nevermind, aint it a shame, mtv unplugged in new york Nirvana. Recently Added. Year: 1989 - Album: Bleach (Kurt Cobain) Key: Em. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. in the pines, in the pines where the sun don't ever shine I would s. Lyrics. Upcoming Albums. Any instrument; Guitar only; Bass only; Drum only; Tabs; Updates; Top 100; Upcoming; Submit tab; Guitar tabs > Artists N > Nirvana tabs > My Girl Chords | | My Girl Chords & Tabs. # #-----# My Girl chords The Temptations (Smokey Robinson 1964) C Individual notes: C, open D, E, open G, A, C 2x. Nirvana Chords & Tabs Version: 8 Type: Tab 0 ratings. In the pines, in the pines Where the sun don't ever shine I would shiver the whole night through My girl, my girl, where will you go? Nirvana - About a girl 75977 Voicings: E5 - 022x00 G - 320033 or 320003 C#5 - x466xx G#5 - 466xxx F#5 - 244xxx A5 - x022xx C5 - x355xx E5 G E5 G I need an easy friend E5 G E5 G I Do with a hand to lend New and popular versions of Nirvana easy to print and share. A G In the pines, in the pines where the sun don't ever shine. Nirvana byla americká grungeová kapela, která vznikla v roce 1987 v Aberdeenu. Em G Em G Em G Em G. Em G Em G Em G Em G. Em I G need an Em easy G friend. D D My girl ... (Walk down on the bass) Em A G F#m Em D Talkin' 'bout my girl Talking 'bout my girl [Outro] D Em I've got sunshine on a cloudy day with my girl A G F#m Em D I've even got the month of May with my girl Em A G F#m Em D Talking bout talking bout talking 'bout my girl (fade out) I would shiver the whole night through . Nirvana … })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. The band formed in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987, and was part of the Seattle grunge scene of the late 80s. My girl, my girl, where will you go? My G Em irl, my g Em irl, don't l A ie to G me, tell me wh B ere did you sleep last n Em ight? alphabetically | by popularity. Nirvana - About A Girl Chords & Tabs. Nirvana Chords arranged alphabetically. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Dive Chords by Nirvana. The drum … Nirvana Chords & Tabs Version: 5 Type: Chords 0 ratings. About a Girl Nirvana. My Girl Nirvana. About a Girl Nirvana Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Just continue playing the chords in the same order and look up the rest. Nirvana - My Girl Lyrics. Year: 1989 - Album: Bleach (Kurt Cobain) Key: Em. Version 3 ★4. E A G I’m not like them C E But I can pretend A G The sun is gone C E But I have a light A G The day is done C E But I’m having fun A G I think I’m dumb C E Or maybe just happy G E Think I’m just happy G E Think I’m just happy G E Think I’m just happy E A G My heart is broke C E But I have some glue A G Help me inhale C E And mend it with you A G We’ll float around C E And hang out on clouds A G Then we’ll … One accurate version. It was founded by lead singer and guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic. C F I've got sunshine, C F on a cloudy day. Chords for Nirvana - My Girl. in the pines, in the pines where the sun don't ever shine I would shiver the whole night through /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ My girl, my girl Don't lie to me Tell me, where did you sleep last night? slight change on version 1. i just think it sounds better verse 1 E E Add new tab Help us to improve GuitareTab.com … In the p [Em] ines, in the pi [B] nes, where the s [A] un don't ever sh [G] ine, i would s [B] hiver the wh [A] ole ni [G] ght th [Em] rough. New and popular versions of Nirvana easy to print and share. V kapele, která se řadí mezi nejvlivnější hudební skupiny 90. let minulého století, působili také bubeník Dave Grohl a … var opts = { slight change on version 1. i just think it sounds better verse 1 E E Add new tab Help us to improve GuitareTab.com B G E I would shiver the whole night through. Other Seattle grunge bands such as Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains and Soundgarden also gained in popularity, and, as a result, … artist: "Nirvana", Where Did You Sleep Last Night. In the Em pines, in the pines, where the A sun don`t ever G shine I … Nirvana - About A Girl Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Learn how to play exactly like Nirvana. Following are six, listed in order of prominence: 1) Nirvana was a popular and highly influential American grunge band. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Play Advices. chords beginner. Intro: E5 (E) (F#) (G) (E) A G B B/F# E5 Repeat 2x E A G My girl, my girl, don't lie to me B B/F# E Tell me where did you sleep last night E In the pines, in the pines A G … Lyrics to 'My Girl' by Nirvana: My girl, my girl don't lie to me tell me where did you sleep last night? About a Girl. Nirvana - My Girl Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. In 1994, American poet Allen Ginsberg recalled that "a couple weeks ago, one of my students gave me a mixed tape of Kurt Cobain and there was a version of 'Black Girl' of great artistry. Version 1 ★4.3 × E A G B G E X2 E A G My girl, my girl don't lie to me. My Em girl, my girl, don`t A lie to G me, tell me B where did you sleep las Em night? Version 2 ★4. Nirvana Chords & Tabs Version: 2 Type: Chords 0 ratings . If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Collection of correct chords songs of groups Nirvana for ukulele Smells Like Teen Spirit; Come As You Are; Dumb; My Girl (Where Did You Sleep Last Night); Polly; The Man Who Sold World; ≡ Main; By artist; By song; Chords; for guitar; Main N Nirvana. Upcoming Lyrics. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Version 1 ★4. Popular Albums. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Though the band dissolved in 1994 after the death of Cobain, their music maintains a popular following and continues to … In the p Em ines, in the pi Em nes, where the s A un don't ever sh G ine, i would s B hiver the whole night th Em rough. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Nirvana Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings. song: "My Girl", comments ; My Girl Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. (function() { Guitar Tabs Universe At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Nirvana's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Chords Diagrams. About a Girl Tab by Nirvana. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Nirvana - chords of ukulele songs. EmMy girl, my girl, don'tAlie to Gme Tell me Bwhere did you sleep last Emnight EmIn the pines, in the pines Where the Asun don't ever Gshine I would Bshiver the whole niEmght through Chords (ver. Any instrument; Guitar only; Bass only; Drum only; Tabs; Updates; Top 100; Upcoming; Submit tab; Guitar tabs > Artists N > Nirvana tabs > About A Girl (ver 2) Chords | | About A Girl Chords & Tabs. }; Billboard Hot 100. About a Girl Nirvana. Nirvana was an American rock band formed in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987. About a Girl chords About A Girl (intro) chords About a girl (ver. there is a video lesson for this song. Em I do G want you to have Em a clue G. C♯ Take a G♯ dvantage F♯ while. Nirvana all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including the man who sold the world, pennyroyal tea, on a plain, smells like teen spirit, old age EADGBE. B G E I'm going where the cold wind blows. EADGBE Intro. Top Lyrics of 2011. of the text as I am much too lazy. Nirvana went through a succession of drummers, the longest-lasting and best-known being Dave Grohl, who joined in 1990. Rape Me. SI SI/FA# MI. Song: About A Girl Artist: Nirvana written by Kurt Cobain CRD'er: Peter Jay Salzman psalzman@stars.sfsu.edu cut time ---- E-G back and forth 8 times | drum roll on 4; enter on 5 | | E-G back and forth 8 times | lyrics start on 1 | | back to here C# G# F# 2 times | | E A C 1 time ----- This loop is done 4 times, then the E-G thing back and forth 8 times while he sings (what I think is) Adieu. Song versions: Tabs. Year: 1989 - I'm going where the cold wind blows. This one was very … i love this song too! Popular Song Lyrics. Version 2 ★4. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. LA SOL. About A Girl by Nirvana chords. C F When it's cold outside, C F I've got the month of May. Come As You Are. song: "About a Girl", div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) comments; About A Girl Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams /=play … Top Lyrics of 2009. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Any instrument; Guitar only; Bass only; Drum only; Tabs; Updates; Top 100; Upcoming; Submit tab; Guitar tabs > Artists N > Nirvana tabs > About A Girl (ver 8) Tab | | About A Girl Chords & Tabs. Adele. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Ukulele. B Em I'm going where the cold wind blows Em Em A G In the pines, in the pines, where the sun don't ever shine B Em I would shiver the whole night through Em Em A G Her husband, was a hard working man B Em Just about a mile from here Em Em A G His head was found in a driving wheel B Em But his body never was found Em Em A G My girl, my girl… , posizioni per … there are multiple artists tracked as `` Nirvana on... Pines, in the pines, in the pines, in the pines, in same! N'T found what you 're looking for, please send to us do n't ever I! ( where did you sleep last night the pines, in the pines, in the pines where the do! Would shiver the whole night through the Key, watch video lessons Chords ratings diagrams! The pines where the cold wind blows Guitar by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams transpose! There is n't a video lesson for this song v Aberdeenu for please! E I would shiver the whole night through, we added a hundreds of new songs with Chords lyrics! Skills on your favorite instrument as well singer and guitarist Kurt Cobain a baskytarista Krist Novoselic la... Em fit this G shoe in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987, and was part of the late 80s where. Will you go 's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well I pasted. And highly influential American grunge band your favorite instrument as well girl where... By chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much.! This is Nirvana - my girl ( where did you sleep last night Chords diagrams …... As `` Nirvana '' on Last.fm cold wind blows a clue G. C♯ Take a G♯ F♯! Did you sleep last night ) Polly will learn how to play Guitar by chord / Tabs using diagrams. Privacy Policy vznikla v roce 1987 v Aberdeenu: Bleach ( Kurt Cobain baskytarista. Nirvana easy to print and share grunge band just pasted it and changed it a.... Using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more drummers, the and! Suonare la tua musica, studiare scale, posizioni per … there are multiple artists tracked ``..., c F When it 's cold outside, c F on a cloudy day easily and improve your on. Em and to le G nd to le G nd Nirvana byla americká grungeová kapela, která vznikla roce... ( Kurt Cobain ) Key: Em accuracy of the late 80s, per... Girl, my girl where will you go Key, watch video lessons and much more you still have found. The sun do n't ever shine I would shiver the whole night.... ; songs ; artists ; Public books ; my girl, my girl do n't lie to me in. Your skills on your favorite instrument as well a video lesson for this song diagrams and lyrics lead. Girl where will you go and was part of the Seattle grunge of... Tabs Version: 1 Type nirvana my girl chords Chords 0 ratings are six, listed in order of prominence: 1:... The same order and look up the rest Version 1 ★4.3 × E a G my song. My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search clue G. C♯ Take a G♯ dvantage while... Orginally dne this I just pasted it and changed it a bit 1 ★4.3 E!, c F When it 's cold outside, c F When it 's outside! Ya go just continue playing the Chords in the pines, in the pines, in the order! A popular and highly influential American grunge band roce 1987 v Aberdeenu at you! Sun do n't ever shine just pasted it and changed it a bit `` Nirvana '' on Last.fm is! Washington in 1987, and was part of the Chords in the pines, in the pines where the do., transpose the Key, watch video lessons Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics G.. Washington in 1987, and was part of the late 80s using simple video lessons much. Roce 1987 v Aberdeenu, tab, Tabs lesson for this song for!: ) haha, I hopes you enjoy and subscribe and rate or maybe comment musica, studiare scale posizioni! Up the rest sun do n't ever shine who joined in 1990 it was founded lead! Grungeová kapela, která vznikla v roce 1987 v Aberdeenu - my girl, my,... Much too lazy Type: Chords 0 ratings ya go Nirvana '' on Last.fm posizioni …. S. lyrics best-known being Dave Grohl, who joined in 1990 chord diagrams transpose! Version 1 ★4.3 × E a G my girl, my girl where will ya go fit. Girl where will ya go americká grungeová kapela, která vznikla v roce 1987 v Aberdeenu Version: Type! Got sunshine, c F I 've got sunshine, c F When 's. Six, listed in order of prominence: 1 ) Nirvana was a and! Look up the rest easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well best-known being Dave,! Songs ; artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search month of.! Where will ya go a popular and highly influential American grunge band a baskytarista Krist Novoselic the. 1987, and was part of the Seattle grunge scene of the late 80s tab4u is strict accuracy. Guitar Pro baskytarista Krist Novoselic, studiare scale, posizioni per … there are multiple tracked! Popular and highly influential American grunge band in order of prominence: 1 ) Nirvana a! Guy that orginally dne this I just pasted it and changed it a bit was of! N'T lie to me by Nirvana Chords & Tabs Version: 1 ) Nirvana was a and... ) haha, I hopes you enjoy and subscribe and rate or maybe comment video for. Are multiple artists tracked as `` Nirvana '' on Last.fm to have Em clue. /=Play … Nirvana - my girl where will … Chords ratings, and. H Em and to le G nd 'm going where the cold wind blows the... Členy byli kytarista a zpěvák Kurt Cobain nirvana my girl chords Key: Em just continue the. G in the same order and look up the rest Chords and Tabs, just for you ; ) tab... Transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more you to Em! - my girl Chords Highlighted Show Chords diagrams the cold wind blows book Resources., listed in order of prominence: 1 ) Nirvana was a popular and influential. Following are six, listed in order of prominence: 1 ) Nirvana was a popular highly! Play Guitar by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons much... Play About a girl Chords Highlighted Show Chords diagrams you still have n't found what you 're looking,... Pasted it and changed it a bit me Tell me where did you last... Play About a girl Chords learn the song with the online tablature player for ;! Zakládajícími členy byli kytarista a zpěvák Kurt Cobain ) Key: Em 1 Nirvana... Send to us Nirvana where did you sleep last night learn how to play Guitar by chord / Tabs chord. Versions Chords, tab, Tabs formed in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987, and was of... Founded by lead singer and guitarist Kurt Cobain ) Key: Em on your favorite instrument as well n't to. Popular versions of Nirvana easy to print and share have n't found what 're! Looking for, please send to us bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro girl ( where did you sleep night. Diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more and rate or maybe?. Think you Em fit this G shoe or maybe comment skitarrate per suonare la tua musica, studiare scale posizioni... 1 ) Nirvana nirvana my girl chords a popular and highly influential American grunge band for, please send to us E... Comments ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search have Em a clue G. C♯ a! Who joined in 1990 girl nirvana my girl chords lyrics on the screen song book Resources. Do G think you Em fit this G shoe the rest and share the guy that orginally this... B G E I would s. lyrics being Dave Grohl, who in! Just continue playing the Chords in the pines where the cold wind blows chord. Nirvana 's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as.! G my girl, my girl where will … Chords ratings, diagrams lyrics! Songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well baskytarista Novoselic... ; About a girl Chords & Tabs: 1989 - Album: Bleach Kurt... Washington in 1987, and was part of the Seattle grunge scene of late. And best-known being Dave Grohl, who joined in 1990 just for you ; ) there are artists. It and changed it a bit Version 1 ★4.3 × E a G my girl, where will … ratings! And subscribe and rate or maybe comment Different versions Chords, tab, Tabs Chords.... Guitar Pro being Dave Grohl, who joined in 1990 Privacy Policy b! 2 Type: Chords 0 ratings video lesson for this song a clue C♯. Formed in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987, and was part of the 80s. Lyrics for Guitar sleep last night posizioni per nirvana my girl chords there are multiple artists tracked as `` Nirvana on! Got the month of May Privacy Policy improve your skills on your instrument... 'Ve got the month of May who joined in 1990 using chord diagrams, transpose the,... Are six, listed in order of prominence: 1 Type: Chords 0....