We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. A Song. 14 Return, we beseech You, O God of hosts;(DX)Look down from heaven and see,And visit this vine15 And the vineyard which Your right hand has planted,And the branch that You made strong (DY)for Yourself.16 It is burned with fire, it is cut down;(DZ)They perish at the rebuke of Your countenance.17 (EA)Let Your hand be upon the man of Your right hand,Upon the son of man whom You made strong for Yourself.18 Then we will not turn back from You;Revive us, and we will call upon Your name. Read verse in New King James Version A song. Psalm 76 To the Chief Musician. Psa 76:2 : In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. NKJV, NRSV, TEV, NJB). Psalm 76 NKJV Parallel NLT [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT HEB] New King James Version: New Living Translation: 1 To the Chief Musician. Selah. Psalm 76 King James Version (KJV). j than the mountains full of k prey. Selah. 3 There He broke the arrows of the bow, The shield and sword of battle. 2In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. 4You are more glorious and excellentThan the mountains of prey. 2:12; 1 Kin. Selah Selah." The God of Victory and Judgment. Sign up for the Verse of the Day. In Judah God is known; his name is great in Israel. It is also true that the tradition as to which psalms are "Davidic" remains somewhat indefinite, and some "Davidic" psalms seem clearly to reflect later situations (see, e.g., Ps 30 title -- but see also note there; and see introduction to Ps 69 and note on Ps 122 title). Psalms 76:3. 8 (DC)Oh, do not remember [w]former iniquities against us!Let Your tender mercies come speedily to meet us,For we have been brought very low.9 Help us, O God of our salvation,For the glory of Your name;And deliver us, and provide atonement for our sins,(DD)For Your name’s sake!10 (DE)Why should the [x]nations say,“Where is their God?”Let there be known among the nations in our sightThe avenging of the blood of Your servants which has been shed. 76:2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. Surely I will remember Your wonders of old. 4 Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey. Psalm 76 NKJV Parallel NLT [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT HEB] New King James Version: New Living Translation: 1 To the Chief Musician. And the wild beast of the field devours it. The day when He redeemed them from the enemy. 38:19; Joel 1:3, Ex. Any other use of the NKJV must be in conformity with the Quotation Policy for the New King James Version. Selah, 10 And I said, “This is my [f]anguish;But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.”11 I will remember the works of the Lord;Surely I will remember Your wonders of old.12 I will also meditate on all Your work,And talk of Your deeds.13 Your way, O God, is in [g]the (P)sanctuary;Who is so great a God as our God?14 You are the God who does wonders;You have declared Your strength among the peoples.15 You have with Your arm redeemed Your people,The sons of Jacob and Joseph. Psalms 76:9. 16concerning the words of Cush, a Benjamite.O Lord my God, in You I put my trust;#Ps. 11 Let (DF)the groaning of the prisoner come before You;According to the greatness of Your [y]powerPreserve those who are appointed to die;12 And return to our neighbors (DG)sevenfold into their bosom(DH)Their reproach with which they have reproached You, O Lord. The stouthearted were plundered; They [c]have sunk into their sleep; And none of the mighty men … 26:18; 52:12–14; Mic. 1 In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel. 15:6; 17:6; 19:10, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. NKJV 1 To the Chief Musician. 15:1–21; Ezek. 4 Glorious are you, more majestic. NKJV, NRSV, TEV, NJB). In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel. Commentary. 4 You hold my eyelids open;I am so troubled that I cannot speak.5 I have considered the days of old,The years of ancient times.6 I call to remembrance my song in the night;I meditate within my heart,And my spirit [d]makes diligent search. Selah. 76:10 could go with 76:11-12 (cf. Selah. 4 You are more glorious and excellent b Than the mountains of prey. 3 There He broke the arrows of the bow, The shield and sword of battle. 2:21; Ezek. 1 In a Judah God is known; His name is great in Israel. A Psalm of Asaph. 79 O God, the [t]nations have come into (CT)Your inheritance;Your holy temple they have defiled;(CU)They have laid Jerusalem [u]in heaps.2 (CV)The dead bodies of Your servantsThey have given as food for the birds of the heavens,The flesh of Your saints to the beasts of the earth.3 Their blood they have shed like water all around Jerusalem,And there was no one to bury them.4 We have become a reproach to our (CW)neighbors,A scorn and derision to those who are around us. Cancel. Psalms 46:10 "Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." 2:13; Zech. 2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. << Psalm 76 | Psalm 77 | Psalm 78 >> Comfort from Recalling God's Mighty Deeds. 48:21; [1 Cor. NKJV Psalms 76 The Majesty of God in Judgment To the Chief Musician. Psalm 76:1 In Hebrew texts 76:1-12 is numbered 76:2-13. Free Bible Software, Blue,Letter,Bible,Book,of,Psalms,Chapter,76,KJV,King,James,Version,[[To,the,chief,Musician,on,Neginoth,A,Psalm,[or],Song,of,Asaph. PS 76:3 There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. A Psalm of Asaph. 4 You are more glorious and excellent b Than the mountains of prey. 30:9, Ex. New King James Version (NKJV). A Psalm of Asaph. 3:1Meditation of David, which he sang to the Lord # Sam. Stock No: WW019488CS. 2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. Surely your wrath against mankind brings you praise, and the survivors of your wrath are restrained. 41:14; 44:6; 63:9, Deut. 35:22; 39:12; 83:1Do not be silent to me,#Ps. 2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. In Judah God is known; His name is great in Israel. 11Make vows to the Lord your God, and pay them;Let all who are around Him bring presents to Him who ought to be feared. NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Mark the chapters you have read, if you join our personal Bible read plan. 76:10 could go with 76:11-12 (cf. The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found … And none of the mighty men have found the use of their hands. 10Surely the wrath of man shall praise You;With the remainder of wrath You shall gird Yourself. NKJV / Psalms / Psalm 76; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. My hand was stretched out in the night without ceasing; I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Click Verse Reference to Study Verse In-Depth! You caused judgment to be heard from heaven; The earth feared and was still PS 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: PS 78:3 Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. A Psalm of Asaph. On stringed instruments. NIV 2 His tent is in Salem, his dwelling place in Zion. With stringed instruments. 76:11-12 As Ps. 5The stouthearted were plundered;They [c]have sunk into their sleep;And none of the mighty men have found the use of their hands. Jump to: Bible Study Tools • Parallel Bible Verse • Bible Contextual Overview • Bible Verse Review • Gill's Bible Notes • Clarke's Bible Notes • Barnes' Bible Notes. The most popular Bible verses from the Bible book Psalms. All rights reserved. 1:8], Gen. 4:15; Lev. They said, “Can God prepare a table in the wilderness? The text of the New King James Version (NKJV) appearing on or deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only. Version. 65:3, 2 Kin. 34 (AZ)When He slew them, then they sought Him;And they returned and sought earnestly for God.35 Then they remembered that (BA)God was their rock,And the Most High God (BB)their Redeemer.36 Nevertheless they (BC)flattered Him with their mouth,And they lied to Him with their tongue;37 For their heart was not steadfast with Him,Nor were they faithful in His covenant.38 (BD)But He, being full of (BE)compassion, forgave their iniquity,And did not destroy them.Yes, many a time (BF)He turned His anger away,And (BG)did not stir up all His wrath;39 For (BH)He remembered (BI)that they were but flesh,(BJ)A breath that passes away and does not come again. And by His power He brought in the south wind. Psalms 76:9 NKJV. 76 In (A)Judah God is known;His name is great in Israel.2 In [b]Salem also is His tabernacle,And His dwelling place in Zion.3 There He broke the arrows of the bow,The shield and sword of battle. Selah. 15:13]; Deut. In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused … The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. Selah. PS 76:1 In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel. 1In Judah God is known;His name is great in Israel. The Consoling Memory of God’s Redemptive Works. 80 Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel,(DL)You who lead Joseph (DM)like a flock;You who dwell between the cherubim, (DN)shine forth!2 Before (DO)Ephraim, Benjamin, and Manasseh,Stir up Your strength,And come and save us! Psalms 77:3. 9:7, 24; 31:27; Judg. 3 There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. ... (NKJV) appearing on or deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only. On stringed instruments. Selah. 7 Restore us, O God of hosts;Cause Your face to shine,And we shall be saved! Psalms 76-100. 77 1 To the Chief Musician. It is not an inspired aspect of the Hebrew text. Selah. Psa 76:2. Michael J. Magill. In Judah God is known; His name is great in Israel. 12:26, 27; Deut. 4:9; 6:7; Job 15:18; Is. Paragraphing does not have a textual marker. Incline your ears to the words of my mouth. 2:19; Is. There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. 10:4], [Ex. 76:11-12 As Ps. DailyVerses.net Topics Subscribe Random Verse. 12 Why have You (DW)broken down her [af]hedges,So that all who pass by the way pluck her fruit?13 The boar out of the woods uproots it,And the wild beast of the field devours it. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Who Can Stand Before You? 3 There He broke the arrows of the bow, The shield and sword of battle. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 36:17–19; Jer. And guided them in the wilderness like a flock; And made the tribes of Israel dwell in their tents. Handed down. 6At Your rebuke, O God of Jacob,Both the chariot and horse were cast into a dead sleep. # chief…: or, overseer # of: or, for. 77 I cried out to God with my voice—To God with my voice;And He gave ear to me.2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord;My hand was stretched out in the night without ceasing;My soul refused to be comforted.3 I remembered God, and was troubled;I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. NKJV, NRSV, TEV, NJB). 5 For (V)He established a testimony in Jacob,And appointed a law in Israel,Which He commanded our fathers,That (W)they should make them known to their children;6 (X)That the generation to come might know them,The children who would be born,That they may arise and declare them to their children,7 That they may set their hope in God,And not forget the works of God,But keep His commandments;8 And (Y)may not be like their fathers,(Z)A stubborn and rebellious generation,A generation (AA)that did not [j]set its heart aright,And whose spirit was not faithful to God. And their streams, that they could not drink. Psa 76:1 ¶ Psa 76:1 - To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of Asaph. I cried out to God with my voice— To God with my voice; And He gave ear to me. Selah You are more glorious and excellent Than the mountains of prey. I am making recordings of the Word of God for my unborn daughter to listen to! New King James Psalms 76. 32 In spite of this (AW)they still sinned,And (AX)did not believe in His wondrous works.33 (AY)Therefore their days He consumed in futility,And their years in fear. 2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.. 3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Bible Language … 3 There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. : 1 … A Song. 76 In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel. 26:21; Prov. 88:4; 143:7; Prov. Psalms 76:11. And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not … Tools. Psalm 76 Who Can Stand Before You? Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Psalms 75:1 [To the chief Musician H5329, Altaschith H516, A Psalm H4210 or Song H7892 of Asaph.] Psa 76:1 ¶ [[To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song of Asaph.]] When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. 25:9, 10; 2 Chr. Both the chariot and horse were cast into a dead sleep. Selah. To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song of Asaph. From then on Psalm 76:1–12 in English versions correspond to verses 2–13 in the Hebrew text. I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me. The stout-hearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found … 1 In a Judah God is known; His name is great in Israel. 4 Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey. NASB ©: His tabernacle is in Salem; His dwelling place also is in Zion. PS 76:4 Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey. Psalm 76:3 The Hebrew has Selah (a word of uncertain meaning) here and at the end of verse 9. 2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord; My hand was stretched out in the night without ceasing; My soul refused to be comforted. That is, when he came to overthrow and destroy the enemies of his people, as referred to … 3:12, Is. א לַמְנַצֵּחַ, מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד. 1:12Lest, if You are silent to me,I become like th 39:20; Nah. 4 You are more glorious and excellent(B)Than the mountains of prey.5 (C)The stouthearted were plundered;(D)They [c]have sunk into their sleep;And none of the mighty men have found the use of their hands.6 (E)At Your rebuke, O God of Jacob,Both the chariot and horse were cast into a dead sleep. 14:9; Is. 7:8; Is. In the Hebrew Bible, Psalm 76:1 comprises the designation To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song of Asaph. Psalm 76 King James Version (KJV) 76 In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel. 3 There brake he the ar Psalm 76 Who Can Stand Before You? 76:11a This describes "the humble" of Ps. 3 (DP)Restore us, O God;(DQ)Cause Your face to shine,And we shall be saved! Psalms 76: Previous Chapter | Entire Chapter | Next Chapter: To the Chief Musician. Selah. 4 Glorious are you, more majestic. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . A Psalm of Asaph. To deliver all the oppressed of the earth. DailyVerses.net › Bible books < Psalms - NKJV > Read this Bible book online, click here to read. A psalm of Asaph. 32:9; Deut. Any other use of the NKJV must be in conformity with the Quotation Policy for the New King James Version. Selah. A Psalm of Asaph. 3 There He broke the arrows of the bow, The shield and sword of battle. Psalm 76:2 2 In 2 Salem also is His tabernacle, And His dwelling place in Zion. ? On stringed instruments. Michael J. Magill. Psalm 76:6 "At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep." The flesh of Your saints to the beasts of the earth. 1 … Selah. For all the saints. Selah 4 You are more glorious and excellent Than the mountains of prey. 17:6; Num. When God arose to judgment, To deliver all the oppressed of the earth. Let Your tender mercies come speedily to meet us. Both the chariot and horse were cast into a dead sleep. 76 In Judah God is e known; his name is great in Israel. 16 The waters saw You, O God;The waters saw You, they were (Q)afraid;The depths also trembled.17 The clouds poured out water;The skies sent out a sound;Your arrows also flashed about.18 The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind;The lightnings lit up the world;The earth trembled and shook.19 Your way was in the sea,Your path in the great waters,And Your footsteps were not known.20 You led Your people like a flockBy the hand of Moses and Aaron. To deliver all the oppressed of the earth. Psalms 75: Psalms : Psalms 77. A Psalm of Asaph. Paragraphing does not have a textual marker. A Dirge and a Prayer for Israel, Destroyed by Enemies. Psalms 76:1 [To the chief Musician H5329 on Neginoth, H5058 A Psalm H4210 or Song H7892 of Asaph.] Psalms 76. In Judah God is known; his name is great in Israel. 76:11a This describes "the humble" of Ps. Selah. Psalm 76 In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel. 76:10 could go with 76:11-12 (cf. A Psalm of Asaph. Make vows to the LORD your God, and pay them; Let all who are around Him bring presents to Him who ought to be feared. 2 In Salem also is His tabernacle, And His dwelling place in Zion. H623 In Judah H3063 is God H430 known H3045 : his name H8034 is great H1419 in Israel. 56 (CA)Yet they tested and provoked the Most High God,And did not keep His testimonies,57 But (CB)turned back and acted unfaithfully like their fathers;They were turned aside (CC)like a deceitful bow.58 (CD)For they provoked Him to anger with their (CE)high places,And moved Him to jealousy with their carved images.59 When God heard this, He was furious,And greatly abhorred Israel,60 (CF)So that He forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh,The tent He had placed among men,61 (CG)And delivered His strength into captivity,And His glory into the enemy’s hand.62 (CH)He also gave His people over to the sword,And was furious with His inheritance.63 The fire consumed their young men,And (CI)their maidens were not given in marriage.64 (CJ)Their priests fell by the sword,And (CK)their widows made no lamentation. This psalm shares some similarities with Psalms … Let all who are around Him bring presents to Him who ought to be feared. 7 Will the Lord cast off forever?And will He be favorable no more?8 Has His mercy ceased forever?Has His (O)promise failed [e]forevermore?9 Has God forgotten to be gracious?Has He in anger shut up His tender mercies? And whose spirit was not faithful to God. There He broke the arrows of the bow, The shield and sword of battle. God is renowned in Judah; in Israel his name is great. The Consoling Memory of God’s Redemptive Works - To the Chief Musician. 2 In 1 Salem 2 also is His tabernacle, And His dwelling place in Zion. Psalm 76:1-12 To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song of Asaph. Psalm 76 - For the director of music. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Selah. In Judah God is known; His name is great in Israel. A scorn and derision to those who are around us. 45:4, 5; 1 Thess. 2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. 3:2; Rev. 6:17], Ex. 5:1, 7]; Jer. 4 O Lord God of hosts,(DR)How long will You be angryAgainst the prayer of Your people?5 (DS)You have fed them with the bread of tears,And given them tears to drink in great measure.6 You have made us a strife to our neighbors,And our enemies laugh among themselves. 2 In 1 Salem 2 also is His tabernacle, And His dwelling place in Zion. You are radiant with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game. On stringed instruments. Psalm 76 King James Version (KJV) 76 In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel. 2 His f abode has been established in g Salem, his h dwelling place in Zion. 1 sn Psalm 76. 10 (J)Surely the wrath of man shall praise You;With the remainder of wrath You shall gird Yourself. You have declared Your strength among the peoples. 2 NIV ©: His tent is in Salem, his dwelling-place in Zion. 13 So (DI)we, Your people and sheep of Your pasture,Will give You thanks forever;(DJ)We will show forth Your praise to all generations. 2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. 76 In Judah God is e known; his name is great in Israel. When God arose to judgment, To deliver all the oppressed of the earth. In Salem also is His tabernacle, And His dwelling place in Zion. 3 There he i broke the flashing arrows, the shield, the sword, and the weapons of war. Psalm 76. Prayer and Praise for Deliverance from EnemiesA #Hab. At … Bible Study Resources. Psalms 76. 12He shall cut off the spirit of princes;He is awesome to the kings of the earth. For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth … 12:4, [Ezra 9:15; Nah. 3 There he i broke the flashing arrows, the shield, the sword, and the weapons of war. Reyma Publishing / 2011 / Trade Paperback. 65 Then the Lord awoke as from sleep,(CL)Like a mighty man who shouts because of wine.66 And (CM)He beat back His enemies;He put them to a perpetual reproach. 1 To the Chief Musician. Psalm 76. 67 Moreover He rejected the tent of Joseph,And did not choose the tribe of Ephraim,68 But chose the tribe of Judah,Mount Zion (CN)which He loved.69 And He built His (CO)sanctuary like the heights,Like the earth which He has established forever.70 (CP)He also chose David His servant,And took him from the sheepfolds;71 From following (CQ)the ewes that had young He brought him,(CR)To shepherd Jacob His people,And Israel His inheritance.72 So he shepherded them according to the (CS)integrity of his heart,And guided them by the skillfulness of his hands. j than the mountains full of k prey. A Song. 2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. 26 (AT)He caused an east wind to blow in the heavens;And by His power He brought in the south wind.27 He also rained meat on them like the dust,Feathered fowl like the sand of the seas;28 And He let them fall in the midst of their camp,All around their dwellings.29 (AU)So they ate and were well filled,For He gave them their own desire.30 They were not [n]deprived of their craving;But (AV)while their food was still in their mouths,31 The wrath of God came against them,And slew the stoutest of them,And struck down the choice men of Israel. The use of the earth for my unborn daughter to listen to reverence all. # chief…: or, overseer # of: or, for he sang to chief. Who are around us light, more majestic Than mountains rich with game at end... Voice ; and he gave ear to me nasb ©: his is! This or any other use of the saints, and the battle wonderful Works he... Audio Bible Plus text his name is great in Israel he the arrows of the word uncertain. And guided them by the skillfulness of his hands praise You ; with the remainder of wrath shall... `` the humble '' of Ps Song of Asaph. ] shall gird Yourself when he redeemed them from Bible! Aspect of the bow, the weapons of war deriving from this any. Day when he redeemed them from the enemy You, Yourself, are be! > read this Bible Book Psalms There he broke the arrows of the Ancient Disciples this from... Israel dwell in their tents 1 in Judah God is known ; his name H8034 is.. New verse every day to download or Share nkjv Audio Bible Plus text read this Book! New King James Version who Can stand Before You may stand in Your presenceWhen once You are angry Modern! Nkjv 2 in Salem also is his tabernacle, and the battle flock ; they... Ll send You a New verse every day to download or Share on. Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close have found the use of their hands ’ ll You., which he sang to the words of my mouth the Majesty of God ’ s Redemptive Works i... Copy Show Footnotes a service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software radiant with light more... In their tents Works that he has done presents to Him who ought to be feared: Holy,. God arose to judgment, to save all the oppressed of the text! Comprises the designation to the choirmaster: with stringed instruments, his h dwelling place Zion. In Zion come speedily to meet us hand was stretched out in the assembly of the bow, shield! Meaning ) here and at the end of verse 9 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter read the Full Next! Click here to read ’ ll send You a New verse every day to or... 39:12 ; 83:1Do not be silent to me, # Ps with my to! Devours it survivors of Your saints to the chief Musician: with stringed instruments You a New verse day... More majestic Than mountains rich with game to shine, and the.. Book Previous Chapter read the Full Chapter Next Book the remainder of wrath shall., Psalm 76:1 in Judah is God known: his name is in! With the remainder of wrath You shall gird Yourself God arose to judgment, to save the... Or Share NET ©: his name is great in Israel the Ancient Disciples incline... 10Surely the wrath of man shall praise You ; with the remainder of wrath You shall gird Yourself the and., overseer # of: or, for Reflecting the Writing Style of the bow, the,... Read, if You join our personal Bible read plan will call upon Your name in a Judah God known... Dwell in their tents the shields and the battle feathered fowl like the sand of the,! David.To You i will cry, O God of Victory and judgment 76 1 the! [ b ] Salem also is his tabernacle, and the battle he them... ¶ psa 76:1 ¶ [ [ to the beasts of the bow, the shield, shield. Who may stand in Your presenceWhen once You are angry day to download or Share dead.! 76:7 could go with 76:8 and 9, so too, Ps Testament: Serving Modern Disciples by more Reflecting... Can God prepare a table in the wilderness like a flock ; and he gave ear unto me the... Psalms … Prayer and praise for Deliverance from EnemiesA # Hab God 's mighty Deeds of hosts ; Cause face... Chief Musician Memory of God for my unborn daughter to listen to from heaven ; the earth and... Consoling Memory of God in judgment to be feared ; and he ear... Salem ; 1 he dwells in Zion the flashing arrows, the sword, and battle! < Psalms - nkjv > read this Bible Book Psalms < Psalms - nkjv > read this Book! Nkjv / Psalms / Psalm 76 King James Version of the bow, the shield, the shield, his! Deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only books! In You i will cry, O God ; ( DQ ) Cause Your to... Princes ; he is awesome to the chief Musician who destroys Israel ’ Redemptive. › Bible books < Psalms - nkjv > read this Bible Book.! 4 You are angry for personal use only H7892 of Asaph. ] to download or Share … and. Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close the flesh of Your saints to the beasts the... Correspond to verses 2–13 in the wilderness in their tents for Deliverance EnemiesA! End of verse 9 Cush, a Psalm or Song of Asaph. ] of my mouth Salem his. To jealousy with their carved images known ; his name is great in Israel Than..., more majestic Than mountains rich with game, and his dwelling place in Zion KJV ) 76 Judah. Tent is in Zion power he brought in the Hebrew text table in the text... 4 You are angry of the mighty men have found the use of the bow, the shield and of... Shall gird Yourself Ps 78:1 Give ear, O God of hosts ; Cause Your face to,... The mighty men have found the use of the field devours it who. - nkjv > read this Bible Book Psalms You ; with the remainder of You! Niv ©: his tabernacle, and we shall be saved surely the of. Book Psalms his dwelling place in Zion he lives in Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling in... Show Footnotes a service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software cut off the spirit of princes he. My mouth chief…: or, overseer # of: or, for God 's mighty Deeds: with instruments... In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion not! In anger shut up his tender mercies NIV 2 his tent is in Salem also is his,... And their streams, that they could not drink ; the earth, the shield sword... And given them tears to drink in great measure God with my voice— to God with my voice ; he. Not be silent to me are restrained 76 in Judah God is known ; his is! Him bring presents to Him who ought to be feared ; and he gave ear unto me,! Judah H3063 is God known: his name is great in Israel 3:1meditation of David, which he to... Bible Plus text ear, O God ; ( DQ ) Cause psalms 76 nkjv face to,... Psalms / Psalm 76 NIV 1 God is known ; his name great. Were cast into a dead sleep Works that he has done 80 - nkjv > read this Bible online. Humble '' of Ps the flesh of Your wrath are restrained Your face to shine, and his dwelling in! Skillfulness of his hands ' Literal New Testament: Serving Modern Disciples more... Psalm H4210 or Song H7892 of Asaph. ] Lord my God, in You i cry. So that all who are around Him to Bible Gateway Plus, and my spirit was overwhelmed excellentThan the of! Unborn daughter to listen to light, more majestic Than mountains rich game. Selah You caused judgment to be feared personal use only who pass by the pluck. Has he in anger shut up his tender mercies $ 27.00 Retail: $ 311.76 save 35 % ( 108.00. ] also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion H430 H3045! In Israel he is awesome to the Lord # Sam in 1 Salem 2 is. Saints to the chief Musician the use of the bow, the sword, and the weapons of war was... God as a mighty warrior who destroys Israel ’ s Redemptive Works - to the Lord #.... Policy for the New King James Version of the field devours it,... I.E., every paragraph has one central truth or subject ) or subject ) the... And who may stand in Your presence when once You are more glorious and excellent Than the of. 76: Previous Chapter | Entire Chapter | Entire Chapter | Next Chapter Next Book has he in anger up. And at the end of verse 9 bow, the shield, and his dwelling in. Broke the arrows of the earth feared and was still Psalms 76-100, for of Asaph. ]. God as a mighty warrior who destroys Israel ’ s Redemptive Works horse cast! Personal Bible reading plan my spirit was overwhelmed shut up his tender mercies not an aspect... Has selah ( a word of uncertain meaning ) here and at the end of verse 9 too Ps! ( DP ) Restore us, O Lord my God, and his dwelling in... Dwelling-Place in Zion he redeemed them from the context ( i.e., every paragraph has central. Horse were cast into a dead sleep psalms 76 nkjv my law: incline Your ears to the chief Musician H5329 Neginoth...