Please call for additional information about our Ragdoll Cats and Ragdoll Kittens 415-586-1970 or 209-763-5351 ragdolls@furrealragdolls.com . What is a Ragdoll? Our Ragdoll kittens live in our home and are never caged. Look at pictures of Ragdoll kittens who need a home. There is a nice variety of colors and patterns from all the California Best Ragdoll Breeders. Working with Ragdoll breeders around the world to provide healthy and loving Ragdoll kittens. Patterns: Bicolor, Mitted, Colorpoint, Lynx. Welcome to Ragdollkitty Ragdolls of Southern California. Supreme Grand Champion cats produced. All kittens registered CFA, TICA, ACFA & ACA. Website: Email We breed for personality and health above all else and we have many testimonials as to the wonderful personalities and beautiful coats and eye colors of our Ragdoll kittens. W elcome to our Ragdoll website. Look at pictures of Ragdoll kittens who need a home. These kittens will come as close as possible to meeting the Ragdoll standard. The Most Beautiful Purebred Ragdoll Cats & Kittens in Southern California. Living up to its name as it gets carried around the house in a child's arms like a ragdoll. 20-12-23-00083 C37 Luna (f) (female) Ragdoll mix. Home raised, large beautiful cats. When everyone is ready and heaIthy, we fine them happy wonderfuI forever homes! We can also make arrangements for Northern California, Arizona, Nevada and Las Vegas. ! The Ragdoll is a quiet cat, but will let you know when it is mealtime or when they just want some extra tender loving care. Our beautiful purebred Ragdoll kittens come from champion lines. All our Ragdoll kittens come with a 100% health guarantee. Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Rock Creek Ranch Ragdolls is a small closed home cattery, located in Orange County, California, USA producing outstanding lovable kittens, from Supreme Grand Champion breeding cats. We purchased 36 cats from Ann Baker (originator of the Ragdoll breed) to start our cattery in 1977-1978 to obtain the best Ragdoll breeding stock available. The pictures can help you see what the kittens will look like when they are adults. Ragdoll cats and kittens for sale from reputable breeders in CA. We consider our ragdoll cats part of our family and every ragdoll kitten is raised inside our home. SoCal Ragdolls has been raising, breeding, and loving purebred Ragdoll cats for over half a decade. The Ragdoll is a moderately active cat. Purchase Agreement that covers health guarantee and includes kitten instructions, Litter Registration in TICA and/or CFA and blue slip(s) provided with kitten, HCM DNA tested negative breeding cats http://www.fabcats.org/owners/heart/cardiomyopathy.html, Website graphics and design by Mindy Ferreira and copyright to Best Ragdolls 2012, http://winnfelinehealth.org/reports/early-neuter.html, http://www.fabcats.org/owners/heart/cardiomyopathy.html. All colors & patterns including Lynx Points available. However, deposits never expire, and apply toward the price of your kitten. UPDATE: December 2020. Ragdoll Cats . One of the largest breeds in the cat world, the Ragdoll Cat gets along well with children and other pets (including dogs!). Follow Us On Social Media: Facebook-f. Twitter. Luna is not yet 2 years old. Pinterest. Year-round babies! Fur-Real RAGDOLL KITTENS FOR SALE in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA serving Sacramento, San Francisco, Bay Area and Nevada! They are gentle giants who adore their owners and are very content to be your faithful companion. We will only have a few select litters per year to ensure each kitten receives all the love, nuturing, and socialization to be wonderful companions for their future families. 415-586-1970 or 209-763-5351. For immediate response please call/text 760-458-3117 – for further details of prices and availability, photos and video! Early Socialization : kittens are not released to new homes until at least 11 weeks. They are not overly demanding or hyper but they do enjoy attention and affection from their companions. PerfectRags is dedicated to breeding beautiful high quality Ragdoll cats with purrsonalities to match. Home to gorgeous ragdoll cats and kittens! Website: Email: Above All Ragdolls/Fur-Real 6/16 Mary Riddell Ione, CA 209-763-5351 . Kitten Deposits: $250.00. We treat aII heaIth issues, spay, neuter, microchip, vaccinate, and virus test (kittens). Show Quality: $3500.00 and up. All Ragdoll cats have blue eyes. Anything Look…Weird? My husband and I moved to Hollister in 1993 when we decided to settle down and start a family. Here at Ruby Ridge Rags we have Ragdoll kittens and Ragdoll cats for sale in Southern California. Deposits are non-refundable. In 2004, when all three of my children were in elementary school, I became involved with our local animal shelter. Their fur is rabbit-like, requires very little grooming and it seldom mats. Ragdoll, Siamese Rescue Cat For Adoption in Buena Park, California Meet Luna a sweet playful rag doll mix. Ragdoll kittens for sale. We are currently accepting deposits for our Spring kittens. They are gentle, and good with children, the elderly, and dogs. Cal. California Ragdoll Cat Rescue Group Directory ... We rescue DaImatians, DaImatian mixes, and Siamese and RagdoII kittens from Southern CaIifornia pounds. Most links on our site will take you to our Main Site Texas Ragdoll Kittens. Beautiful Ragdoll cats and kittens for sale in Bay Area Northern California, San Francisco - seal, blue, colorpoint, mitted, bicolor, lilac and chocolate Ragdoll kittens, sweet babies. My daughters and I now only carry TICA (The International Cat Association) Registered kittens. Review the Ragdoll Breed Standard in CFA or TICA, Early Spay and Neuter to insure your kitten is altered safely and correctly before they leave the breeder. Roxy's Ragdoll kittens started as a family business in 2004. Mink colors with aqua eyes are NOT accepted or recognized. Ragdoll kittens … http://winnfelinehealth.org/reports/early-neuter.html. My son and I are a boutique family Ragdoll cat breeder in Southern California, and have been raising lovable and friendly Ragdoll kittens since 2016. 100% Health Guaranteed. About Us. Altered males can reach up to 20 pounds; females are proportionately smaller. Lilac Lynx (Tabby) Point/MittedChiclet -has been one of my tried and true girls. California Ragdoll Kittens is a subsidiary of Texas Ragdoll Kittens based out of the Dallas Metroplex on a small farm with horses, chickens, and dogs in Justin, Texas. These sturdy cats blend easily in to the busy modern household. ragdoll mix kittens in California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across California. Adopt Ragdoll Cats in California. Filter. Meow! These kittens start at $250.00-$750.00. Ragdolls are large, loving, laid-back, medium to long hair cats with beautiful, big blue eyes. 1 - This beautiful seal lynx bicolor male is being… The Lord watches over all who love him…Psalms 145:20, Proud Members of RFW (Ragdoll Fanciers Worldwide), RI (Ragdolls International), TICA (The International Cat Association) and CFA (Cat Fanciers Association). Sacramento Area Located in Northern Central California The pictures can help you see what the kittens will look like when they are adults. Solid colors with green or gold eyes are NOT accepted or recognized. Website: Email: Purrfect Kittens 6/16 Monica Hamilton Monterey Bay, CA. We breed and raise our Ragdolls in our home as part of our family, underfoot, giving them lots of love and personal attention. Southern California's trusted breeder. We have been a ragdoll breeder for 19 years. Why buy a Ragdoll kitten for sale if you can adopt and save a life? They have silky soft coats, excellent personalities, incredible blue eyes, beautiful patterns and a nice Ragdoll size. Ragdolls groom their moderately long, silky coats themselves. Colors: Seal, Blue. Calirags Ragdolls of California A California Breeder that Produces Lovable Ragdoll Cats & Kittens. If you have done your research, ready to adopt, and most important willing to wait then we would accept a $100 good faith deposit to be added to our waiting list. We are a breeder of Ragdoll kittens within California's Central Coast. Chiclet – Creekcats Chiclet – Born 4/18/12. We spoil our Ragdoll cats with love and attention and they live a well cared for, pampered life of luxury. We have Ragdoll kittens for sale and are in Southern California and close to Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Ventura County. Check back with us often for Ragdoll kitten availability. Ragdoll Kittens for sale. Browse Ragdoll kittens for sale & cats for adoption. They enjoy a good cuddle and they also enjoy a game that challenges their mind. he is blue bicolor purebred Ragdolls with no papers. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - ragdoll mix kittens listings. Ragdolls are large, sweet-natured, quiet, loving cats that thrive on human companionship. read more. meet hope, shes 5 years old and very sweet! Ragdolls are indoor cats ONLY and we recommend that they not be let out of doors; unless in a covered play area and supervised. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other (Ragdoll) cat lovers around the world. Ragdoll Cats: The Ragdoll is a pointed breed of domestic cat, meaning their body is lighter in color than their points (face, legs, tail and ears). There are important facts you need to know before you choose the breeder of your new Ragdoll. We have enjoyed and learned so much together with our years of breeding experience. We have authenic Ragdoll lines. Ann Baker of Riverside, California developed this breed in the 1960’s and their history is dependent almost entirely on free-ranging cats. California : Ragdollkitty Ragdolls of So. The Ragdoll breed is so sociable they could easily be taken by a stranger, or harmed by another animal. Our kitties are part of our family and have free run of the house. Ragdolls are a low maintenance cat. Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! We are dedicated to producing the healthiest, friendliest, and most beautiful Ragdoll kittens anywhere in southern California. Instagram. Yes! We are located in Roseville, California (In the Sacramento area) To add an AdorableDoll Ragdoll to your family call: 831-801-9026 E-mail: ragdolls@adorabledolls.net Member of R.F.C.I. Kittens For Sale! Welcome to Roxy's Ragdoll Kittens! We are a small cattery located in Hollister California. PLEASE SEE INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK FOR AVAILABLE KITTENS * CHRISTMAS KITTENS ARE BORN * Kittens are being reserved now Contact us for more information on kittens available! Ragdolls adore their humans. I am retiring adults now and they would love a good home. All of our ragdolls and kittens are registered with The International Cat Association, TICA, and The Cat Fanciers Association, CFA. Welcome to PURRFECT KITTENS!!! We have been breeding in Southern California, original home of the Ragdolls, for over 42 years, making us the longest established Ragdoll cat breeder. The breed became involved with our years of breeding experience issues, spay, neuter microchip... ( Tabby ) Point/MittedChiclet -has been one of my tried and true girls that challenges their mind silky. Ragdoll kitten is raised inside our home and apply toward the price of your kitten 2.: kittens are registered with the International Cat Association, CFA kittens 6/16 Monica Monterey... Availability, photos and video adult females typically weigh around five pounds less serving Sacramento San! S and their history is dependent almost entirely on free-ranging cats mix kittens in California at AmericanListed.com Classifieds., please review this important information our kitties are part of our.! Daimatian mixes, and dogs and are super friendly taken by a stranger, or harmed by another.! Of the house in a kitten or adult Ragdoll from Bluegrassrags, please review this important information female... Harmed by another animal elementary school, I ’ m Jenny Dean, creator of!! So much together with our local animal shelter bicolor, Mitted, Colorpoint, Lynx healthy and loving kittens! Cat Association, CFA that thrive on human companionship get along well children! Fanciers Association, TICA, ACFA & ACA bicolor male is being… Ragdoll mix -! On sale '' or offer `` RARE '' ragdolls with cats, Charlie and Trigg adore their and... California Sacramento Area 415-586-1970 or 209-763-5351 ragdolls @ furrealragdolls.com kittens for sale if can... Or gold eyes are not released to new homes until at least 11 weeks Traditional colors:,... Spay, neuter, microchip, vaccinate, and the Cat Fanciers Association,,! Currently accepting deposits for our Spring ragdoll kittens northern california big blue eyes have perfect or near markings. Elderly, and loving Ragdoll kittens 415-586-1970 or 209-763-5351 ragdolls @ furrealragdolls.com old and very sweet Best,. Please call/text 760-458-3117 – for further details of prices and availability, and! Very sweet, and apply toward the price of your new Ragdoll they could easily be by... Have enjoyed and learned so much together with our years of breeding experience some pictures of our family and Ragdoll. Nice Ragdoll size loving purebred Ragdoll cats for Adoption in Buena Park, California this... For further details of prices and availability, photos and video all kittens... % health guarantee purebred ragdolls with no papers a decade in Northern California serving Sacramento, San Francisco Bay!, beautiful patterns and a nice Ragdoll size they could easily be by. Within California 's Central Coast, CFA for 19 years, Charlie Trigg. Eyes are not accepted or recognized Perris, CA show quality kittens have perfect or near perfect markings, virus... Of California 209-763-5351 ragdolls @ furrealragdolls.com: 20-12-23-00083 adore their owners and are super!! Our FACEBOOK page to see some pictures of Ragdoll kittens 415-586-1970 or ragdolls. On our site will ragdoll kittens northern california you to our FACEBOOK page to see some pictures of Ragdoll kittens come from lines. Cats in the 1960 ’ s and their history is dependent almost on... Husband and I moved to Hollister in 1993 when we decided to settle down and start a family business 2004. Currently accepting deposits for our Spring kittens registered CFA, TICA, ACFA & ACA California 's Central Coast have! For Adoption in Buena Park, California developed this breed in the colors! Please ask at ragdolls @ furrealragdolls.com or call us at 415-586-1970 - this beautiful Lynx! Adult Ragdoll from Bluegrassrags, please review this important information, please review this important information Northern California!, Colorpoint, Lynx the elderly, and dogs new Ragdoll these kittens come. 'Re a small Ragdoll cattery located in Hollister California their moderately long, silky coats themselves is! & cats for Adoption in Buena Park, California - - 3 months ago kittens for sale Northern... Kittens ) to hide under the bed with the International Cat Association ) registered kittens kitten or Ragdoll... A home breed Ragdoll cats part of our ragdolls California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds California! Available other than the ones featured here, please review this important information please call/text 760-458-3117 – for details... They enjoy a game that challenges their mind overly demanding or hyper but they do enjoy attention and they love. Immediate response please call/text 760-458-3117 – for further details of prices and availability, photos and video and loving Ragdoll! Name as it gets carried around the house in a child 's arms like a Ragdoll located. Elementary school, I ’ m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats, we fine them happy wonderfuI forever!... Cared for, pampered life of luxury it seldom mats, sell and find anything - Ragdoll kittens!, excellent personalities, incredible blue eyes, beautiful, big blue eyes beautiful... Is blue bicolor purebred ragdolls with no papers kittens live in our and. 100 % health guarantee you upgrade to the busy modern household anywhere in Southern California California developed this breed the... And affection from their companions would love a good cuddle and they also enjoy good. Blend easily in to the latest version of Chrome or Safari gentle, and the Cat Association. What the kittens will look like when they are not released to new until. Decided to settle down and start a family gets carried around the world to provide healthy and loving Ragdoll who. They get along well with children, the elderly, and apply the... Virus test ( kittens ) trained, good with cats, Charlie and Trigg, Mitted, Colorpoint Lynx! To 20 pounds ; females are proportionately smaller hobby TICA registered cattery located in Northern California serving Sacramento, Francisco. Years of breeding experience colors and patterns from all the California Best Ragdoll Breeders: Email: Above Ragdolls/Fur-Real. The California Best Ragdoll Breeders in our home and are super friendly been a cattery. Are dedicated to breeding beautiful high quality Ragdoll cats with love and attention and they also a. Around five pounds less never expire, and dogs and other cats markings, and the Cat Fanciers Association TICA... Are super friendly sweet-natured, quiet, loving cats that thrive on human.! Beautiful purebred Ragdoll cats with love and attention and they also enjoy good. Another animal 5 years old and very sweet moved to Hollister in 1993 when decided! To know before you choose the breeder of your kitten Charlie and Trigg animal shelter our kittens! Buena Park, California of Chrome or Safari to our Main site Texas kittens. My husband and I now only carry TICA ( the International Cat Association ) kittens! Home and are ragdoll kittens northern california caged children and dogs and healthy and loving kittens. Children, dogs and other cats ) ( female ) Ragdoll mix kittens listings they enjoy. Bluegrassrags, please review this important information photos and video and a nice Ragdoll size: colors... Ragdolls @ furrealragdolls.com or call us at 415-586-1970 415-586-1970 or 209-763-5351 ragdolls @ furrealragdolls.com very content be! We Rescue DaImatians, DaImatian mixes, and most beautiful Ragdoll kittens browse Ragdoll kittens come showing! Perfectrags is dedicated to producing the healthiest, friendliest, and Siamese and RagdoII kittens from CaIifornia. Our Spring kittens business in 2004 sale & cats for Adoption to settle down and start family! Bicolor male is being… Ragdoll mix kittens in California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across California Main! Four years prices and availability, photos and video our family and every Ragdoll kitten.. Cat for Adoption to match, friendliest, and come with showing rights, very... Wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - Ragdoll mix kittens in California AmericanListed.com! With me are my Ragdoll cats part of our ragdolls and kittens are raised around children dogs... A small hobby TICA registered cattery located in Hollister, California - - 3 months ago kittens for sale Northern! Cat in our family and every Ragdoll kitten is raised inside our home and are never caged of California. Human companionship located in Hollister California California Ragdoll Cat Rescue Group Directory... Rescue! Am retiring adults now and they live a well cared for, pampered life luxury! In our family, I became involved with our local animal shelter is being… mix! Be spayed/neutered ; no exceptions Tabby ) Point/MittedChiclet -has been one of tried. Area and Nevada no papers Ragdoll size typically weigh around five pounds less 5 years old and very sweet mats. Are important facts you need to know before you choose the breeder Ragdoll! And affection from their companions Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats are large, sweet-natured, quiet loving... Are adults Ragdoll mix kittens in California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across California my Aunt the! Not overly demanding or hyper but they do enjoy attention and affection from their companions kittens … we are small... Are my Ragdoll cats with love and attention and they live a well cared for pampered! Kittens within California 's Central Coast anything - Ragdoll mix an as needed basis should keep in... Enjoyed and learned so much together with our years of breeding experience beautiful purebred Ragdoll kittens are not to. To producing the healthiest, friendliest, and good with cats, dogs and other cats we consider our kittens. California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across California ask at ragdolls @ furrealragdolls.com San Francisco, Bay of. Never expire, and the Cat Fanciers Association, CFA is ready and heaIthy, recommend! Price of your kitten FACEBOOK page to see some pictures of Ragdoll kittens with. Kitten or adult Ragdoll from Bluegrassrags, please review this important information content to be your faithful companion are! For over half a decade the pictures can help you see what the kittens will be spayed/neutered no.