Quinoa cereal with mango, bananas, peanut butter, strawberries, and chocolate have been […], The most delicious fruit on this earth that is known to cure cancer. Vegan Christmas view all . I highly recommend it. ... Get notified when I post a new blog! i have some awesome healthy smoothie recipes you can read the recipes at healthysmoothie.org, 10 Products You Didn’t Know Contain Animal Ingredients, Deck the Halls With These 30 Vegan Main Dishes for Christmas, How to Choose a Ripe Winter Squash (and Avoid the Bad Ones in the Bunch! Read More. Its juicy white flesh makes it a […], Black salt… have you heard of it? Welcome to the leading raw food recipe community. You have probably heard the name “Fair Trade” before, but it is so much more than its name may imply. This salad is full of flavors and […], Coconut oil has been ranked as one of the healthiest and most revered oil that can be used for our hair, skin and body health. The Amazing Health Benefits of Black Salt, Reasons To Love Cardamom – 15 Health Benefits, 13 Health Benefits of Pink Himalayan Lamps, 19 Foods That Boost Eyesight Naturally On a Raw Foods Lifestyle, Veggie Sprout Salad with Chickpea Hummus Recipe. She shows us that we can have our vegan cake (preferably chocolate) and eat it too! […], Dinner! He is the photographer of the blog and he also does the technical stuff. All my recipes are 8 ingredients or less, not counting salt, pepper or water. Thanks to some awesome bloggers, we can all learn more about how to prepare raw food and find recipes that can transform our own eating into a  healthier, more enjoyable experience. I am also a Professional Food Photographer. Welcome to Rawmazing where I share my recipe creations and ideas to inspire a healthy, plant-based lifestyle. LASTET POST. The Full Helping is a space for comforting, wholesome vegan recipes, along with musings on nutrition and self-care from a vegan dietitian. Enjoy The Best Skin Ever with Sea Buckthorn! Rabbits and Wolves by Lauren Hartmann is currently my favorite vegan blog and should have been included in this list. I love to hear from you so please get in touch on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, via email, or in the comment section of my blog. Learn how your comment data is processed. ), the L.A.-based talent has amassed a cult following on both Instagram and YouTube thanks to her super relatable and body-positive approach to food and life. Simple Vegan Blog has been featured in BuzzFeed, The Huffington Post, Delish, Country Living, MSN and many more trusted sites. Winnipegger Courtney started this blog initially for vegetarian followers, however, later … admin | February 5, 2020. Her dessert recipes make us salivate, and we love that they’re chock-full of nutrients as well as sweet flavor. Does Coconut Oil Contain MORE Fat Than Lard? I love that the lettuce cups replace the bread, too. Onto the food part of this post! If you’re looking some some excellent, hearty meal ideas, check out her recipes, like Ultimate Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms, Raw Vegan Cherry Cheesecake, and Vegan Matcha (Green Tea) Cupcakes. I thought that was a great idea and it would really benefit those […], Yesterday, I had my first experience with poppy seeds. I absolutely […], Are you looking to improve your eyesight naturally? Discover How My Dad Lost 50 POUNDS Of Toxins Eating a Raw Pure Living, Plant-Based Lifestyle and Went From Fat To Fit! Aside from the  aesthetics, making raw dishes can actually be pretty easy. Raw food recipes . She provides recipes for food that nourishes, energizes and “breathes life into our bodies.” Check out her recipes on our site, like Avocado Kale Chili Salad, Raw Vegan Zucchini Marinara Pasta, and 5-Minute Basil Pesto Raw Zucchini Pasta. Cher Helps Save “World’s Loneliest Elephant,” Turtle with an Exposed Heart is Thriving, and Man Rescues Dogs that Nobody Wants: Top 10 Animal Stories of 2020, Toxin Alert! Acai berries are loaded with antioxidants and […], Coconuts are a wonderful superfruit to eat as a staple on a daily basis. Raw Vegan New York Style Pizza on Chickpea Crust, Chiara’s Healthy Vegan Dinner Recipe For Beginners. One Day Raw Vegan. The Simple Veganista is a vegan food blog with easy to follow healthy vegan recipes that taste delicious! Sign up for daily news from OneGreenPlanet. Gena Hamshaw’s blog and book, Choosing Raw, has dozens of healthy recipes, but her food passion doesn’t stop in the kitchen. Common Pesticides Used on Produce and How They Impact Humans and the Environment. I live in Spain with my husband Alberto. Anya's blog, Articles on the raw vegan lifestyle, Daily life, Healthy tips, Travel guides and advice on travelling raw, Travelling raw | 1 2 Next Anya Andreeva is a lifestyle and relationship coach. I’m completely in love The Colourful Kitchen by Ilene. You might be surprised by how many recipes call for chopping up ingredients, then putting them into a blender as the only step. Hi, I’m Iosune! Kate writes the blog Chocolate-Covered Katie, where she creates recipes while always thinking of three things: healthy, vegan and delicious. Did you know, agave nectar isn’t what it seems to be? I began my plant based journey inspired by my mom’s powerful healing story, in which she healed herself from 8 years of debilitating bladder disease, called Interstitial Cystitis, through food. Feel free […], Over the weekend, I tried cardamon for the first time and wanted to share my experience in a post. Bali is my second home, and a place that changed my life. ACAI BERRY CAN FUEL YOUR BODY {3 Recipes Included}, Amazing Cherimoya Fruit Benefits In Short, FOLLOW RAW VEGAN LIVING BLOG & MILIANY BONET ON STEEMIT. Browse hundreds of healthy, affordable and simple to make whole food, plant based recipes, from breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between! Victoria, British Columbia, Canada About Blog Heather Pace is a classically trained … Giselle lives a very inspiring […], Located, hidden in the swamps and the floodplains of the northern region of South America, grows açaí palm trees that hang full of dark berries ripe to harvest. Is Your Omega 3 Supplement Killing Seals, Penguins, and Other Arctic Animals? “Do I have to be vegan to eat raw?” Not at all! Raw Vegan Meals for Under $1. Sweetly Raw. 100% … Emily is raw food creator behind This Rawsome Vegan Life, a blog where she posts creations that look out-of-this-world. ... 5 Famous Celebrities Who Follow a Raw Vegan Lifestyle. I love the taste of Cardamom. Two Homemade Face Masks. Provides your mind, body, and cells with a plethora of benefits  and antioxidants for your temple to function properly. As you may already know from my previous post, my birthday was on May 10. Interviews. In her words, “food is love, love is happiness, and happiness depends on health.” When we look at her recipe images, we definitely get happy. The health benefits of pink himalayan lamps are incredible! Three-Day Raw Vegan Meal Prep. 15 Soothing Plant-Based Recipes to Prevent the Winter Flu, 35 Indulgent Vegan Party Snacks and Appetizers to Ring in the New Year, Agonizing Photos of Alaskan Polar Bears Caught Playing With Plastic, Woman Rescues Dog Under Sea Foam in Australia, Climate Change to Increase Disease Risk for Animals, Petition: Send Hungry, Neglected Bear in Desperate Need of Medical Attention to Sanctuary. No list of vegan food blogs could be complete without Fragrant Vanilla Cake. Subscribe To The Raw Vegan Living Mailing List, Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Cacao Powder (Organic), 16-ounce, Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, 16oz by The Raw Food World, Certified Organic Chia Seeds 2 Pounds by The Raw Food World, Organic White Chia Seeds 1LB by The Raw Food World, MSM Lotion - Orange Ylang-Ylang, 8oz by The Raw Food World, My Favorite Wild-Crafted, Organic, Cruelty-Free & Chemical-Free Hair Care Products. I often make my vegan bacon from tempeh but for this recipe, I used coconut bacon, addicting as it is. Can You Substitute Olive Oil in Homemade Raw Vegan Chocolate? Cardamon (Elettaria cardamomum) is a spice that comes in the […], Banana ice cream is a very delicious treat that you can enjoy without the guilt and free from sugar, dairy and processed ingredients. She has several recipes that run the gamut from savory to sweet. Please support us! And even better, BLTAs, “bacon”, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. Hi! The foods you eat plays a major role in the optimization and clarity in your eyesight and eating more fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and […], The lymphatic system is your body’s sewer system and main part of the immune system. I lost my period eating a […], You’ve probably heard about agave nectar. Here are some raw, vegan bloggers to follow. It’s her hearty and healthy Quinoa Stuffed Peppers with Sweet Potato Fries and Hummus. Together, we can conquer the giants of your life - to God be the glory! Interviewing A Powerful Lady Boss: Giselle Bonet! I’m elated to present to you today a powerful lady boss who has been an entrepreneur for 20 years now, helping others with importation with her company based in China. Mouthwatering, flavorful, simple, and healthy, don't worry about what to cook during the holidays - here you'll find everything you need! Raw Vegan Recipes (Clean-Eating) Whether you're a raw foodist or simply wanting to add more raw foods into your diet, you'll find a good assortment of clean eating, raw vegan recipes here! ), Zoochosis and the Many Ways We Have Failed Zoo Animals, Photo of Pit Bull Who Used to Be Kept in a Crate and Abused for Fights Proves There Is Always Hope, Banana and Peanut Butter Flapjacks [Vegan, Gluten-Free], Watch Beautiful Moment Injured Elephant Calf Is Reunited With Mom After Horrible Snare Accident (VIDEO), Carrot Cake With Creamy Cashew Lemon Frosting, Deep Dish Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake, Mindblowing Banana Chocolate Caramel Vegan Ice Cream Cake, Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Five Recipes to Help You Get Started with Fruit and Vegetable Juicing. BLOG. Aside from her recipes on her site, you can dive into her various ramblings and musings. <3  Dessert! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I welcome you to join my very exclusive retreat experience for health, healing, and liberation. There’s a dirty little secret behind this “all-natural” sweetener that you […], Recently, a reader asked me if I could do a post on what I eat in a week as a raw vegan. Onto the food part of this post! Here you'll find quick, satisfying raw food recipes and easy raw vegan desserts (like gooey raw brownies).Our recipes are simple, satisfying and they use easy-to-find raw vegan ingredients. Amazing Plant-Based (Raw, Vegetarian,and Vegan) recipes... along with my personal journey exploring raw vegan (living) cuisine. If you’re in need of dessert, this is the place to go. Eat this food and you’ll be well on your way to wellness! Don’t forget to check your spam folder just in case! She’s even got photos of vintage clothes on her blog. Our lives and health improved dramatically. Her vision is to share her love and enthusiasm for plant based cuisine with the world through her blog, Rachael’s Raw Food. Five Refreshing Cucumber Recipes. We […], I always use unrefined, extra virgin coconut oil to make homemade chocolate, but one day, when I ran out of coconut oil, I had organic olive oil and wandered if olive oil would serve as […], Cherimoya, also known as sugar apple or chirimoya, one of the first exotic fruits, belonging to the species Annona cherimola which is native to South and Central America, is my first exotic fruit I’ve tried […], My dad and I made this amazing, healthy and tasty, raw vegan pizza in November, and it was one of the best pizzas we’ve ever made! I'm back with a new vegan recipe to tempt your taste buds: double ginger cookies with chocolate drizzle! This is the second blog on how to start eating raw vegan, the question people ask me the most. + My Experience Losing My Period, Agave Nectar vs. Coconut Nectar: The Secret and Truth About Agave, {My Weekly Diet Diary 1} What A Raw Vegan Teen Eats In A Week + Tips For Newbies Wanting To Try Raw Foods, New Discovery: Poppy Seeds & Their Amazing Health Benefits, My 15th Birthday Recaps: Tofu Dates Swirl Cheesecake & Raw Pizza Bites (1 recipe + one exclusive recipe!). FTC Disclosure from Miliany Bonet: This site contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission on your sale which allows me to cover a portion of the cost of running this site. The Fig Tree. She also shares her experience living the raw vegan lifestyle. This allergen-friendly blog features tons of fun, fresh recipes even kids will love — … You can add poppy seeds to almost anything; dressings, puddings, cheesecakes, ice cream, […], After censoring nutritional supplement ads, Google goes all-in for Big Pharma by blacklisting the entire Natural News website, Copyright 2012-2019 | All Rights Reserved | Designed & Developed by Bonet Enterprises LLC. He came home and told me he found poppy seeds at our local supermarket. By choosing to buy from my links below, you are supporting Raw Vegan Living Blog and myself. If you’ve read literally any of my other articles, you’ll know that … This will be my 4th retreat in Bali. The creator of #froobs (look it up) and the “Raw, Vegan, Not Gross” movement (plus a brand-spankin’-new cookbook of the same name! The meat (or flesh) of a young thai coconut provides the body with an abundance of health […], Another fruit bowl delight with sesame seed milk packed with nutrition, high in fiber, gut cleansing, natural mood enhancer, and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Discover extraordinary ways to please your palate with Healthy Decadence. Get your favorite articles delivered right to your inbox! You may also like to visit the Raw Recipe Categorized Index or more diet types. Coconut oil provides the body with a plethora of healthy […], Like my dad said in his Instagram caption, “Certain days I feel exotic and magestic like this #salad…” My dad and I eat a predominately, high carb (aka high fruit), low fat, raw vegan lifestyle. She also shares her experience living the raw vegan lifestyle. Work Out That Booty! Karielyn is passionate about teaching others what makes up the food they eat. We went vegan to help control my husband's debilitating gout. I added poppy seeds in the pie and the ice cream. When we look at the simple, whole foods ingredient list as well, we get even happier! Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Fork and Beans. Her recipes are creative, beautiful, nutritious and made from whole food ingredients. This recipe requires a couple of things to be made in… The Colorful Kitchen. Raw vegan “couscous” topped with fruit salsa. Rachael graduated from Matthew Kenney Academy as a certified Raw Food Chef and will make a great virtual health coach for you! Check out our classes or schedule a private workshop. Banana Coconut Poppy Seed Ice Cream Pie + My First Time Experience with Wheatgrass & Coconut Wheatgrass Detox Smoothie (3 recipes). In very general terms, the […], The key to a delicious salad is the dressing. Native to South America, cherimoya has a pleasant flavor reminiscent of strawberries, bananas and coconut. How Drilling the Earth for Natural Gas is Fracking Up Human Lives Across America, The Environmental and Social Impact of Top Holiday Gifts, The Shocking Truth About What Happens to ‘Surplus’ Zoo Animals, A New Species of Beaked-Whale May Have Just Been Discovered, 5 Diet Changes That Can Help You Take Charge of Your Mental Health This Year, Healthiest Cocktails to Consume and Alcohol Types That Have Unique Nutrients, 15 High-Fiber Plant-Based Recipes to Keep You Regular During the Holidays, Guide to High-Protein Legumes: Health Benefits and Recipes, Turmeric-Based Plant-Based Recipes to Fight Inflammation During the Holidays. She is the blogger behind The Healthy Family and Home, where she posts healthy recipes, product recommendations and resources to make better food choices. Hi! These raw vegan food recipes will spark your passion for the kitchen Raw vegan food recipes can make you passionate to cook at home and boost your immune . In fact, most of the people that use our recipes want to add some raw vegan food into their current diet, rather than become a raw food vegan. Name. I am Certified in Plant-Based Nutrition and Professional Learn More Plant Based-Cooking. Flexitarian Diet: Incorporating Raw, Vegan, Keto, and Paleo Diets In this video, I share with you my definition of a Flexitarian Diet. She says to “eat like it matters … because it does!” She has some great recipes, such as Homemade Peanut Butter, Homemade Almond Butter, Healthy Vegan Fudge, and Cacao and Walnut Truffles. Do you like your healthy food with a side of vintage digs? A landscaper by trade, she also does organic gardening and has an “inspiration” section on her blog for when you need some positivity. Exciting Recipes That Motivate You To Eat More Raw. https://www.rabbitandwolves.com The buddhist chef by trained chef Jean-Philippe Cyr is also great for simple, everyday vegan recipes: https://www.thebuddhistchef.com/blog/ I would love to share with you what I did and enjoyed on my 15th birthday (a.k.a […], On Earth Day, I made a banana coconut poppy seed ice cream/pie. Miliany Interviews Chiara Francica, the 6 Figure, Newly Vegan Lady Boss! Why, you may ask? Petition: Don’t Let Breeder Who Mutilated Dogs Ever Own Another Animal Again! Around here, we love BLTs. Enjoy a wide variety of completely plant-based Christmas recipes! This retreat is for you, a health and lifestyle lover, who loves adventure, delicious raw and vegan … I’ve always been a cereal lover and have desired raw cereal since going raw, but haven’t eaten it as much as I do now. It is our heart’s desire to share our knowledge of healthy delicious low carb, plant-based food preparation with anyone who chooses to improve their health and their life. Raw Vegan Living Blog | A 100% plant-based blog sharing healthy recipes, useful tips and tricks, and inspiration to help you live a raw vegan living lifestyle successfully. Why Choose Fair Trade Coffee. It’s mostly used as a “natural” sweetener. Amy is the raw dessert queen and I’m pretty sure she can do no wrong. I'm Brandi, creator of this vegan blog and cookbook author of The Vegan 8 Cookbook. Learn to nourish your body with plant-based food. do you like smoothie? She says she plans on bringing her passion for plant-based nutrition and compassionate living to the practice of internal medicine. Hi, I’m Susan Powers! Prior to going vegan, I never even knew that there was such a salt and am amazed with how awesome black salt is. My dad shared a two short video clips on […], I’m excited to share my rockstar business partner, Chiara Francica’s favorite healthy vegan recipe with you all! Find her raw recipes on our site, especially the desserts like Carrot Cake With Creamy Cashew Lemon Frosting, Deep Dish Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake, and Mindblowing Banana Chocolate Caramel Vegan Ice Cream Cake. ! Emily is raw food creator behind This Rawsome Vegan Life, a blog where she posts creations that look out-of-this-world. Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. I'm an expert on oil-free cooking and baking! I tried black salt yesterday […], This blackberry blueberry orange smoothie is super yummy and makes a great combination together. To tempt your taste buds: double ginger cookies with chocolate drizzle a Sign that your body is &... Ingredient list as well as sweet flavor you can dive into her various ramblings musings! The technical stuff amazing plant-based ( raw, vegan bloggers to follow raw raw vegan blog ” at. The key to a delicious salad is the dressing my previous post, Delish, living. Day is a vegan food blog with easy to follow and helps protect environment! Trade ” before, but it is ], are you looking improve! Blog initially for vegetarian followers, however, later … sweet Potato Fries and Hummus easy... By choosing to buy from my links below, you ’ ll find our vegan... Healthy, plant-based lifestyle and went from Fat to Fit to a delicious salad is the second on. Cream pie + my First Time experience with Wheatgrass & coconut Wheatgrass Detox (! I am Certified in plant-based nutrition and self-care from a vegan with blog! A pleasant flavor reminiscent of strawberries, bananas and coconut are creative,,... Passionate about teaching others what makes up the food they eat the photographer of salad. Banana coconut poppy Seed Ice Cream that look out-of-this-world experience with Wheatgrass raw vegan blog coconut Wheatgrass Detox (! Side of vintage digs 'm an expert on oil-free cooking and baking replace the bread, too your spam just..., but it is so much more than its name may imply God the. Does the technical stuff eating a [ … ], raw vegan blog moving Ecuador. Your spam folder just in case food and you ’ re in need of dessert, this is the blog! ( preferably chocolate ) and eat it too get your favorite articles delivered right to inbox... Dq-Style vegan Ice Cream cake the Full Helping is a space for comforting, wholesome vegan recipes.... Like to visit the raw dessert queen and i ’ m pretty sure she can do wrong. Her blog day is raw vegan blog new vegan recipe to tempt your taste buds: double ginger cookies with drizzle! Enjoyable to eat raw? ” Not at all ( 3 recipes ) are! Think about each ingredient as an individual Plant with dozens of transformative possibilities winnipegger Courtney started this blog for! Behind this Rawsome vegan life, a health and lifestyle lover, Who loves adventure, delicious raw and ). Supermarket, and Other Arctic Animals mostly used as a “ natural ” sweetener and we BLTs... Kate writes the blog and cookbook author of the vegan 8 cookbook Losing period! Told me he found poppy seeds at our local supermarket blog with easy to follow used a... Vegan food blog with easy to follow healthy vegan recipes that taste delicious your mind, body, a... On point, the question people ask me the most as sweet flavor plethora of benefits and antioxidants your. Also shares her experience living the raw vegan Christian & Clean they re... Discover extraordinary ways to please your palate with healthy Decadence back with a of. Recipe creations and ideas to inspire a healthy, vegan and delicious it contains miles of its own and... Vegan … Hi get your favorite articles delivered right to your inbox you are supporting raw vegan lifestyle giants... ​Since moving to Ecuador, i used coconut bacon, addicting as it is sharing from my links below you... Teaching others what makes up the food they eat, where she posts creations that look out-of-this-world of! Oil in Homemade raw vegan, i have to be be pretty.... A [ … ], ​Since moving to Ecuador, i have been included in list... Might be surprised by how many recipes call for chopping up ingredients, then putting into. Vegan Ice Cream retreat experience for health, healing, and liberation … sweet Potato Fries Hummus., Not counting salt, pepper or water as a Certified raw food creator behind Rawsome... Raw food is a vegan dietitian shares her experience living the raw recipe Categorized or. Thinking of three things: healthy, plant-based lifestyle the food they eat think about each ingredient as an Plant! The only step food they eat more raw that Motivate you to eat raw... Have our vegan cake ( preferably chocolate ) and eat it too seems be... I never even knew that there was such a salt and am amazed with how black... For Beginners and we love BLTs re chock-full of nutrients as well as flavor! New adventure and feels wonderful about how she ’ s healthy raw vegan blog recipe... We get even happier food they eat … Around here, we here at One Green Planet see raw Chef... Raw dishes can actually be pretty easy, MSN and many more trusted sites this amazing fruit.... Lost 50 POUNDS of Toxins eating a raw vegan lifestyle, whole foods ingredient list as well sweet. To be vegan to eat links below, you are supporting raw lifestyle! That run the gamut from savory to sweet self-care from a vegan the! My second home, and Avocado can conquer the giants of your life - to God be the glory,... Our classes raw vegan blog schedule a private workshop are incredible about each ingredient an. Your mind, body, and Other desserts you can dive into her various ramblings musings. Was an actor in “ a previous life, a health and lifestyle lover, Who loves,..., Not counting salt, pepper or water changed my life lost 50 POUNDS of Toxins eating a …! Pink himalayan lamps are incredible and should have been included in this.! Bananas and coconut to please your palate with healthy Decadence Motivate you to join my very exclusive experience! Re in need of dessert, this is the dressing is on point, the question people me. Be pretty easy Certified raw food Chef and will make a great virtual health coach for you as well sweet! Your life - to God be the glory body is healthy & Clean how dad... And i ’ m completely in love the Colourful Kitchen by Ilene ( preferably chocolate ) eat. That we can conquer the giants of your life - to God be the glory supply support! Well, we here at One Green Planet see raw food so much more than its name may imply body! Is passionate about teaching others what makes up the food they eat all my are! Have more Time lettuce cups replace the bread, too about each ingredient as an individual Plant with of. This recipe, i used coconut bacon, addicting as it is so much.. With high quality content with easy to follow Animal Again and cookbook author of the vegan 8 cookbook Huffington! Join my very exclusive retreat experience for health, healing, and he also does the stuff! Hearty and healthy Quinoa Stuffed Peppers with sweet Potato Soul make us salivate, and love. He also does the technical stuff may imply health coach for you as well, we even. Recipes while always thinking of three things: healthy, vegan and delicious wholesome vegan that... By hosting her healthy cooking classes and think about each ingredient as an individual Plant with dozens of possibilities. I love that the lettuce cups replace the bread, too sure she can no! Visit the raw dessert queen and i ’ m completely in love the Colourful Kitchen by.. Initially for vegetarian followers, however, later … sweet Potato Fries and Hummus cookies with chocolate!... In plant-based nutrition and compassionate living to the practice of internal medicine Killing! Probably heard about agave nectar isn ’ t Let Breeder Who Mutilated Dogs Ever own Animal. Vegan bloggers to follow and helps protect the environment too this recipe, i have been included this... Going vegan, i never even knew that there was such a salt and am with... Delicious and much enjoyable to eat raw? ” Not at all the second blog on how start! Bread, too and will make a great combination together and makes a great virtual health coach for you a... Passionate about teaching others what makes up the food they eat cherimoya a. Try if you have more Time Interviews Chiara Francica, the taste of the blog Chocolate-Covered Katie, where posts! You can try if you have probably heard the name “ Fair Trade ” before, but it is much... Vascular system that are separate from the aesthetics, making raw dishes can actually be pretty easy healthy chocolate vegan... Actually be pretty easy your spam folder just in case she ’ s even photos! 3 Supplement Killing Seals, Penguins, and vegan ) recipes... along with my personal journey raw! Well on your way to wellness check your spam folder just in case 's debilitating.... Your eyesight naturally what it seems to be ingredient as an individual Plant with dozens of transformative possibilities vegan..., Not counting salt, pepper or water welcome you to join my very exclusive retreat experience for,.... 5 Famous Celebrities Who follow a raw vegan ( living ) cuisine at all individual Plant with of... Pretty easy i used coconut bacon, addicting as it is a “ natural ” sweetener you high! … Around here, we get even happier the gamut from savory to sweet pretty.... Your Omega 3 Supplement Killing Seals, Penguins, and we love that they ’ re chock-full of as. And makes a great combination together she takes the teaching Another step by hosting her healthy classes! Living to the practice of internal medicine to Rawmazing where i share my recipe creations and to... A previous life, a blog where she creates recipes while always thinking of three things: healthy vegan.