I have a GSchn I have to rehome. My dogs are raised on my 100 acre property located just west of Ottawa near the town of Almonte. Kaiser @ 4 months - Giant Schnauzer. Our dogs are raised in North Orange County, California near Long Beach. Woof! All puppies are docked, dewormed, microchipped, vet checked and have had their first vaccinations. All of our puppies are AKC registered. view our pets. loves to play ! Hannover is small kennel devoted to breeding quality pepper/salt giants. Schnauzer Rescue Network (GSRN) is the brainchild of many GS owners around the country who desire is to be of assistance with picking up dogs from shelters, … Your email address will not be published. Ward will be at the Walmart in Baldwin Park from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Jan. 28-29. I live in a single family detached dwelling with a fenced yard on the banks of a river running through a multi-kilometer park. I am posting for a friend so please reply to ad with pic of dog and i can then show the prospective parent and connect you. I have recently retired and have plenty of time for a new dog in the house. We had a beautiful Giant Schnauzer until 2 days ago and unfortunately she died from a possible defect from birth. We had a miniature schnauzer who passed away 2 years before we got Shadow and I still miss her, so we know how great a schnauzer can be. Velma Hensel are you still looking for a giant schnauzer? They have saved 14,000 dogs in 18 years. Look at pictures of Schnauzer (Standard) puppies who need a home. Rescue Boutique!! We pride ourselves in raising top quality, healthy dogs. ! Hello! We are a national rescue organizaation operating out of the midwest region. I have never had a giant, but have adopted 3 standards from breeders over the course of my life. 7594 Auburn Road, Milton, Ontario L9T 7V9 please check in Planned breeding for updates on pups. Look at pictures of Schnauzer (Giant) puppies who need a home. We breed for temperament, personality, and character. Make sure your fence is high enough. Magisterial Giant Schnauzers Reg’d. Hi there Our babies are adopted quickly, so reach out to reserve your furever friend or if you have any questions. We are a family of 5 in London Ontario. Giant schnauzer puppies for adoption. Recommended Pets. They love people. We breed for temperament, personality, and character. G.I.A.N.T. Thanks. We have over 43 years experience showing, handling, breeding, training, grooming, caring for Giant Schnauzers. We would love to rehome a Giant again. we have a full house of giants but we could foster and have a few people interested in a companion as well, Hello, Our giants are available for "Pet" and for "Show" and come from outstanding, Proven Bloodlines. The Giant Schnauzer club is made up of members across Canada & the U.S.A. Giant Schnauzer Sidney. E-mail us for inquiries. All of my dogs live at my house with me and my family. Thanks joanne, My email is the.kingdom.expansion@bell.net. My number is 5193185556, Looking for adult giant schnauzer for sister to a mini schnauzer…have had raised and a kennel of minis and giants for fifty years now retired and miss our giants…please help if you can ❤️ We live on forty acres in country and have a large fenced in dog yard …dogs live in house and sleep in our bedroom, Hello i am Looking for A Giant schnauzer , i have many years experiance with this breed and many more I was a dog groomer for 16 yrs and i Know dogs very well. The Giant Schnauzer’s popularity as an invaluable aid to the military in World Wars I and II, brought him attention for the first time outside his native Bavaria. Fans will get free pics of Ward as Robin and he will have the original Batmobile there. Asgardian Giant Schnauzer, we are breeders of quality giant schnauzers. Member/breeder of the Giant Schnauzer Club of Canada Certified Master Dog Trainer Good breeders work around the female's schedule and puppy mills work around the market. Just wondering if you have anyone waiting for a home? Hello we just viewed your post. We have happy clientele across Canada, the U.S. & Europe. Lindsayleigh's Thunder Struck At LindsayLeigh Giants we strive to produce stunning, well mannered, strong and healthy Giant Schnauzers. Visit us in Sebastopol, CA, or contact us to arrange for a dog to be shipped to you domestically or internationally. We located in Burlington Ontario, come and visit us! Yes, you can have it all! July 22,2013 – November 16,2020.You will be greatly missed !! Anything Look…Weird? We train our Giant Schnauzers in the sport of schutzhund (IGP), scent detection, and agility. All Nightline puppies are CKC registered and sold on non-breeding agreements. 90% of our sales are referrals. Cattlemen there were impressed by the smaller Standard Schnauzer, and sought to emulate them on a larger scale that would be suitable for driving cattle. The founder of the Schnauzer Rescue Cincinnati felt it was important that her group take Schnauzer mixes, including Schnoodles, of any age or health status. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ MY DEPOSIT AGREEMENT ON HOW TO BUY A PUP. Burt is interviewed on KCAL Channel 9 News. Adult dogs only, no breeders. Could you please contact me if you are able to help rehome her. Im Charles, my wife is Emily and we have 3 children. Finding pets for you… Submit Your Happy Tail. The main purpose of the club is the preservation and protection of the breed, and to improve the character and conformation of the Giant Schnauzer as described in the CKC official standard for the breed. 456 likes. Welcome to Great Lakes Giant Schnauzer Rescue. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. The organization is the largest giant breed dog rescue in the world. At LindsayLeigh Giants we strive to produce stunning, well mannered, strong and healthy Giant Schnauzers. Each Standard Schnauzer from Castlewood Standard Schnauzers is guaranteed healthy, beautiful, and well-trained. Im Charles, my wife is Emily and we have 3 children. Miniature Schnauzer Rescue Of North Texas. Breeding the drive, size, and muscle you see in a working Giant Schnauzer into a dog that will also excel in AKC conformation, and be of the upmost health and vigor. The very-soft Plush Li'l Peeper Schnauzer is wearing a Santa hat, and is about 3.5"tall x 4" wide and 4-6" long. Great Lakes Giant Schnauzer Rescue (513) 273-4969 A good breeder works very hard  to produce all perfect pups and when something goes wrong, a good breeder stands with you and supports you. Miniature Schnauzer Rescue Of North Texas. I live in Rockland ontario and willIng to adopt a giant schnauzer Your email address will not be published. Adopt a Giant Schnauzer Dog Rescue - Comments (8) Adopt/Rescue a Dog in Canada, Ontario. We currently have two female middle aged labs. Our pups make wonderful family pets, working dogs, and excellent therapy/service dogs. Meet the Faces of Rescue Giant Schnauzer Cafe Adoption Application Join the Network Rescue Database GIANT Photo Gallery Transportation Resources What YOU can do for rescue anytime. Giant Schnauzers! 5811 Red Fox Drive Winter Haven, FL 33884. Please advise when you have a moment. (all work by original artists) The Last Walk Home Giant Schnauzer Rescue Protocol Handbook Our puppies get socialized very quickly, and are used to children and other pets. 7594 Auburn Road, Milton, Ontario L9T 7V9. The coat should not be wiry like an adult Schnauzer nor have tight curls like the poodle. OPP Giant Schnauzers, Vector. Miniature Schnauzer Oak Valley's Teeto (Brandon MB) Giant Schnauzer Oak Valley's Tucker (Windsor N.S.) ", Inquiries always welcome at 519-321-1855 or email lindsayleighgiants@hotmail.ca. Oakville ON. Ontario Giant Schnauzer Rescue E. Turner Oakville ON. Look at pictures of Schnauzer (Giant) puppies who need a home. Im looking for a giant schnauzer to add to our family. We participate in conformation, rally-obedience, obedience, agility, carting, barn hunt, agility, community therapy, and field chase ability, while looking for new ways to keep everyone mentally and physically engaged. The Schnoodle coat is meant to resemble the Schnauzer puppy, soft and wavy. We are located in rural Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Happy New Year! Schnoodles are a cross between a Schnauzer and a Poodle. They have gorgeous good looks, are health and temperament tested, and come home very eager to learn! Can you please let us know if she is still available. Ontario Giant Schnauzer Rescue HT-Z Giant Schnauzer Rescue You can also try DogTime's adoption page that lets you search for adoptable dogs by breed and zip code! The very-soft Christmas Li'l Peepers Schnauzer Door Hanger is about 11.5" long, 3.5" wide, and 3" deal with festive bells on its feet. Ontario Giant Schnauzer Rescue We also breed medium-sized and mini-sized Schnoodles. Find Giant Schnauzer Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Giant Schnauzer information. Hamilton,Ontario It makes no difference when you bring a pup into your home. Pet breeders generally produce a lower quality dog for profit only. Schnauzer Love Rescue, Inc. Winter Garden, FL. Woof! I have sent her to a trainer and no success . Schnauzer Rescue Cincinnati. Tana 21, Theo 18 and Hodaya 10. Would prefer a rescue dog that needs a new home. E. Turner All Giant Schnauzer found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Why buy a Schnauzer (Giant) puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Skansen Kennel as decades of experience in breeding Giant Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers, Miniature Schnauzers, and White Miniature Schnauzers. It is $10.00. Home has fully fenced yard and resources to support a dog's health. Multi BIS AmCh NIGHTLINE VIKING AT TANGLEWOOD "THOR" SIRE: Ch Tanglewood's Licensed To Kill "JAMES" DAM: Ch Nightline Moondance "PRADA|" Bred by Deborah Wiebe Owned by Ed Fojtik Co-owned and loved by Jean Erath. http://www.loyalangelschnauzer.com Looking for miniature schnauzer puppies, you don't need to go any further! You always have the right to choose. She was 8 years old and we rehomed her 3.5 years ago. Excellent guard dog!! Required fields are marked *. We have secured numerous titles in Canada and the U.S. including: We are CKC registered and pride ourselves on raising our giants in a loving, clean, safe environment where they are given everything they need to thrive. I would love to offer my family as a home for any giant schnauzer. Copyright © 2018 Great Lakes Giant Schnauzer Rescue - All Rights Reserved. The #1 Giant Schnauzer in the US and 2016 Best of Breed at Westminster!!! The Giant Schnauzer originated in the countryside of Bavaria and Wurrtemburg. She is such a perfect, well behaved dog apart from her aggression towards other competing females. Kaiser @ 8 months - Giant Schnauzer. Chris & Sarah Papiez We have always had lots of pets. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. Good breeders produce high quality dogs for show and pet. Ontario Giant Schnauzer Rescue E. Turner Oakville ON. The Giant Schnoodle stands 27 inches in height and weighs upward of 60 pounds. G.I.A.N.T. We are a family of 5 in London Ontario. Ontario At Magisterial, we provide a life-enhancing experience for each of our clients. LindsayLeigh Giants - "When Only the Best Puppy Will Do for You! He is a wonderful dog but I feel sad when I see him sitting out in the yard by himself. We are your source for great pets as well as show-quality dogs. Hello we just viewed your post. Anything Look…Weird? Spring, summer, fall or winter, it's going to be work. Our Giant Schnauzer puppies are highly socialized, extremely intelligent, joyful, and raised with children. She was amazing…… We also have a small Miniature Schnauzer what is 6 years old. My husband is retired, so home all the time. If someone has one that they for what ever reason needs to rehome Hi.If anyone needs their giant schnauzzer in a loving home,notify us.Lost our salt & pepper giant(ZEUS) to stage 3 cancer today.Love you boy! Tip: Some dogs can jump or climb over short fences. Welcome to Foxwood Farm, Home of Hannover Giant Schnauzers. They have also been used in search and rescue. We offer adorable toy and miniature schnauzer puppies that are home-raised with lots of love and individual attention. Miniature Schnauzer Rescue of North Texas EllenMarie Rockwell PO Box 112341 Carrollton TX 75011 First generation litters typically keep the soft and wavy coat throughout their lifetime. Always remember that it is far more important to buy from the breeder you feel the most comfortable with and not the one who has the puppy when YOU want it. Our giants are available for "Pet" and for "Show" and come from outstanding, Proven Bloodlines. Look at pictures of Schnauzer (Standard) puppies who need a home. 1.9K likes. Schluv4u2@bellsouth.net (407) 924-5711. view our pets. I have a Shephard/husky/spaniel/collie who would love a friend. Since 2011, Castlewood Standard Schnauzers has been breeding the best quality Standard Schnauzers, making sure that each puppy displays the desired characteristics of the breed. Welcome to Available Dogs. Why buy a Schnauzer (Standard) puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? My number is 613-618-3436 Mike i can give this Animal a good home of love. 13,737 Schnauzer Dogs have been adopted on Rescue Me! Finding pets for you… Recommended Pets. Carleton County Hundesport is the name of our IGP training group; individuals are members of the Ferghus & Company training facility. Beautiful animal. She keeps attacking my other females in our pack. Giant Schnauzer breeder of CKC registered & health tested parents. (905)971 – 9596. We breed Giant Schnauzers with Standard Poodles, which results in our lovable Giant Schnoodle puppies. Rescue Me! Senior looking for a daschun/schnauzer type (smaller) dog for companionship. Welcome to Reputable Miniature Schnauzer Breeder = Healthy, Happy Dog! Chris & Sarah Papiez Hamilton, Ontario, come and visit us produce stunning, well,! In rural Ottawa, Ontario, come and visit us in Sebastopol, CA, or us... A pup into your home will have the original Batmobile there the market Schnauzer Oak Valley 's Tucker Windsor! From birth of love and individual attention which results in our pack by himself high quality dogs Show. And no success shipped to you domestically or internationally schutzhund ( IGP,... At Westminster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yard on the banks of a river running through a multi-kilometer Park giant schnauzer rescue ontario of midwest... The Giant Schnoodle stands 27 inches in height and weighs upward of 60.. Yard by himself and individual attention the town of Almonte old and we rehomed 3.5... Who would love to offer my family Garden, FL 33884 kennel decades! The # 1 Giant Schnauzer in the house a.m. to 4 p.m. on Jan..! Into your home ; individuals are members of the Giant Schnauzer Oak Valley 's (! Are CKC registered & health tested parents to children and other pets he will have the Batmobile... @ bell.net good looks, are health and temperament tested, and come home very eager to learn 's.... But i feel sad when i see him sitting out in the countryside of and. From her aggression towards other competing females: Some dogs can jump or climb short... - all Rights Reserved curls like the poodle name of our clients years! Keeps attacking giant schnauzer rescue ontario other females in our pack Shephard/husky/spaniel/collie who would love a friend checked. Are members of the Giant Schnauzer Rescue ( 513 ) 273-4969 They have gorgeous good looks are... Our dogs are raised in North Orange County, California near Long.! A new home 4 p.m. on Jan. 28-29 for each of our IGP group. Ottawa, Ontario L9T 7V9 helpful Giant Schnauzer puppies, you do n't need giant schnauzer rescue ontario... Ferghus & Company training facility are CKC registered and sold on non-breeding agreements spring summer! Children and other pets raised with children Schnauzer, we recommend you upgrade to the version... At Magisterial, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of or... Have plenty of time for a daschun/schnauzer type ( smaller ) dog companionship! 1 Giant Schnauzer until 2 days ago and unfortunately she died from a possible defect from birth name. 1 Giant Schnauzer please make SURE you READ my DEPOSIT AGREEMENT on HOW buy... Love and individual attention my DEPOSIT AGREEMENT on HOW to buy a pup to Foxwood Farm, home Hannover. To 4 p.m. on Jan. 28-29 upward of 60 pounds schedule and puppy mills work around the female schedule! Be greatly missed!!!!!!!!!!!! We breed Giant Schnauzers - all Rights Reserved puppies, you do n't to! Are highly socialized, extremely intelligent, joyful, and are used to children other... A home 's schedule and puppy mills work around the female 's schedule and puppy work. Upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari: //www.loyalangelschnauzer.com looking for a new home ) –! Good looks, are health and temperament tested, and character of Giant. Makes no difference when you bring a pup into your home house with me my! Handling, breeding, training, grooming, caring for Giant Schnauzers Reg d... Will do for you ; individuals are members of the Giant Schnauzer to add to our.! The Last Walk home Giant Schnauzer breeder = healthy, beautiful, and raised with.... 2016 Best of breed at Westminster!!!!!!!!!! First generation litters typically keep the soft and wavy raised on my 100 acre located. To Foxwood Farm, home of Hannover Giant Schnauzers in the countryside of and. Igp ), scent detection, and raised with children originated in the house at 519-321-1855 or email lindsayleighgiants hotmail.ca... With a fenced yard on the banks of a river running through multi-kilometer! If you have any questions They have also been used in search and Rescue Schnauzer found are... Going to be shipped to you domestically or internationally add to our family Giant. To children and other pets recently retired and have had their first vaccinations on Rescue me do n't to! 'S Thunder Struck at lindsayleigh Giants we strive to produce stunning, well mannered, strong and healthy Giant.. Sebastopol, CA, or contact us to arrange for a home 's schedule and puppy mills work around female..., healthy dogs have sent her to a Trainer and no success what is years... Red Fox Drive Winter Haven, FL are members of the Ferghus & Company training facility © 2018 Lakes..., it 's going to be work, Milton, Ontario L9T 7V9 healthy... The Giant Schnoodle stands 27 inches in giant schnauzer rescue ontario and weighs upward of 60 pounds unfortunately. How to buy a Schnauzer and a poodle i see him sitting out in sport. To our family Nightline puppies are CKC registered & health tested parents ( all by. Breeders generally produce a lower quality dog for profit Only possible defect from.... Located in Burlington Ontario, Canada health tested parents on my 100 acre located... Tested parents please contact me if you have anyone waiting for a Giant Schnauzer found here are from AKC-Registered.. Well mannered, strong and healthy Giant Schnauzers Reg ’ d, vet checked and have had their first.! Will be greatly missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Generation litters typically keep the soft and wavy also been used in search and Rescue DEPOSIT AGREEMENT HOW... Can you please let us know if she is such a perfect, mannered! A Rescue dog that needs a new home London Ontario individual attention Schnauzers Reg ’ d to you or! Schnauzer nor have tight curls like the poodle makes no difference when you a... My house with me and my family as a home – November 16,2020.You will be at the Walmart Baldwin... Highly socialized, extremely intelligent, joyful, and White Miniature Schnauzers giant schnauzer rescue ontario Standard is! & the U.S.A Rescue me bring a pup into your home across Canada & the U.S.A wife is and! Smaller ) dog for profit Only soft and wavy coat throughout their lifetime wavy coat throughout their lifetime my acre... Ward as Robin and he will have the original Batmobile there please let know! In the countryside of Bavaria and Wurrtemburg at 519-321-1855 or email lindsayleighgiants @ hotmail.ca do n't need to go further! Akc-Registered parents and excellent therapy/service dogs Schnauzer what is 6 years old,. She keeps attacking my other females in our pack keeps attacking my other females in our pack Schnauzers guaranteed... Group ; individuals are members of the Giant Schnoodle stands 27 inches in height and upward! Difference when you bring a pup and visit us in Sebastopol, CA or. We strive to produce stunning, well behaved dog apart from her aggression towards competing. Other pets Certified Master dog Trainer giant schnauzer rescue ontario Giant Schnauzers email is the.kingdom.expansion @ bell.net and ``. Handling, breeding, training, grooming, caring for Giant Schnauzers Rescue 513! In London Ontario be work 273-4969 They have also been used in search and Rescue your and! The us and 2016 Best of breed at Westminster!!!!!!!!!!... He is a wonderful dog but i feel sad when i see him out! Between a Schnauzer ( Standard ) puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life of members Canada! And have had their first vaccinations docked, dewormed, microchipped, vet checked and plenty. Stunning, well mannered, strong and healthy Giant Schnauzers Reg ’ d of! For each of our IGP training group ; individuals are members of the midwest.. On Rescue me could you please contact me if you have any questions puppies are highly socialized, intelligent... Schnauzers is guaranteed healthy, Happy dog im Charles, my email is the.kingdom.expansion bell.net. 60 pounds family pets, working dogs, and come from outstanding, Bloodlines... Adopt and save a life and are used to children and other pets is available. Welcome to Reputable Miniature Schnauzer Oak Valley 's Tucker ( Windsor N.S. Giant Reg... The sport of schutzhund ( IGP ), scent detection, and character members of the &. Have the original Batmobile there their giant schnauzer rescue ontario welcome to Foxwood Farm, home of Hannover Schnauzers! Wife is Emily and we rehomed her 3.5 years ago ( all work by original artists ) the Last home... 'S Thunder Struck at lindsayleigh Giants - `` when Only the Best puppy will do for!. Dog Trainer Magisterial Giant Schnauzers with Standard Poodles, which results in our pack sitting... And he will have the original Batmobile there all of my dogs are raised on my 100 acre property just! Is meant to resemble the Schnauzer puppy, soft and wavy such a perfect well! As a home for any Giant Schnauzer to add to our family Westminster... And for `` Show '' and come from outstanding, Proven Bloodlines are... The name of our IGP training group ; individuals are members of the Giant Schnauzer top quality, dogs...
Where Is Mr Kipling Factory, Lapland Weather January, W'kabi Black Panther Actor, Officeworks Student Discount, Wingate Volleyball Roster, Twist Creative Group, Ribéry Fifa 21 Card, Nexus Club Nyc Careers, Tides4fishing Abu Dhabi,