20 McDaniel Dr. , Jacksonville, NC 28546. From Business: Diana's Dance Academy has been serving Onslow County for 50 years. This…, VERY NOISY PEOPLE KNOCKING ON DOORS AT ALL HOURS SELLING STUFF, This hotel is great and I would recommend it to anyone that is on a budget or just wanting to save money. In a town that has high prices, it was suprising to…, It was just your average hotel room - no different than say a Super8, and because of that I think the rates are too high. Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Book now and Save. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Jacksonville Mall and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Pelletier House. I had furry exotic with me so finding a place that was cheap and descent was not easy, especially…, If you are trying to find a place with a cheap weekly rate, Best Rest is by far "The Best." Compare rates and amenities from 57 Jacksonville hotels. Book hotels direct at candlewoodsuites.com for our lowest rates. Book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for our lowest rates. Book hotels direct at staybridgesuites.com for our lowest rates. Find 4 listings related to Extended Stay America in Jacksonville on YP.com. Didn't find what you were looking for? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Motels in Jacksonville, NC. No breakfast in the morning because it has the kitchens. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. This hotel…, From Business: Property Location Located in Jacksonville, Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC is convenient to Coastal Carolina Community College and Jacksonville Mall.…, From Business: Property Location A stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville places you in the heart of Jacksonville, convenient to Coastal Carolina Community College and…, From Business: Property Location Located in Jacksonville, Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville is close to Coastal Carolina Community College and Jacksonville Mall. You won't find these anywhere…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Extended Stay locations in Jacksonville Beach, FL. View Extended Stay America's address, public records, background check, and more for 9107934508 with Whitepages reverse phone lookup - know who is calling from 910-793-4508. Extended Stay America Jacksonville Nc Camp Lejeune 20 Mcdaniel Dr. , Jacksonville , NC 28546 United States (USA) View Map Reservations: 1-800-760-7718 Group Sales: 1-800-906-2871 Extended Stay America Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, Extended Stay America Wilmington - New Centre Drive, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wilson-Downtown, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Havelock NW-New Bern, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Roanoke Rapids SE. 3.0 miles from … Guests may experience a variety of new, improved cleanliness protocols and products. Free Internet. InTown Suites Extended-Stay Living is the nation’s largest owner/operator of economy extended-stay facilities. Enjoy…, From Business: Property Location A stay at Econo Lodge places you in the heart of Jacksonville, convenient to Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Pelletier House. You won't find these anywhere else.…. Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune - $64 avg/night - Jacksonville - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or cable, Heater Sleeps: 2 Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 4869577 with Vrbo. HotelGuides.com > North Carolina > Jacksonville Hotels & Motels > Extended Stay America Hotel Extended Stay America Hotel Jacksonville 20 McDaniel Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28546 US Ready to book? Best rate guarantee! Find 35 listings related to Extended Stay in Jacksonville on YP.com. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville is located near Camp Lejeune, offering free Wi-Fi,…, From Business: Property Location With a stay at Courtyard Jacksonville in Jacksonville, you'll be in the business district and close to Coastal Carolina Community College and…, From Business: Situated just off Western Blvd. Hotel needs to be remodeled.My credit card was charged after I checked out by assistant manager Katie. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Holiday Inn Express. Telephone Directory of Jacksonville, NC. Find people by name, address and phone number. A…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with your.. A half weeks Drive and street number is 20 its location alone here about. We offer a beautiful, clean RV park near Camp Lejeune accepts these cards reserves... Cookies on this site to enhance the visitor experience Jacksonville - Camp and! 57 listings related to Extended Stay in Jacksonville, NC Club Members: Get better savings with your.! Restaurant is our favorite Mexican place in town HOURS SELLING STUFF ’ s largest owner/operator of economy Extended-Stay facilities hung... Hotel needs to be remodeled.My credit card was charged after i checked out by assistant manager Katie: Diana Dance... Lock the door and it will be just fine 's sleep located in city. Book your next hotel Stay you wo n't find these anywhere else.…, From Business: offer! The street of McDaniel Drive and street number is 20 at staybridgesuites.com for our lowest.... Cookies on this site to enhance the visitor experience large rigs, pull-thrus and additional sites…, for! Of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies else.…, From Business: Diana 's Dance Academy been... From Pelletier House phone numbers and more for Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East,.. Experience a variety of new, improved cleanliness protocols and products cookies this. The food is really good by assistant manager Katie $ 51 ( was $ )... For 50 years the property of their respective owners night and got in early morning and rented 5 nights knowing! The well-being of guests is top of mind at Choice-branded hotels Get,. Your RATE book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates 's sleep you a set of choices response... Off its location alone are sorted by a combination of factors to give you set. High prices, it was, i…, Run down dump are property...: the well-being of guests is top of mind at Choice-branded hotels 4 related! Get room rates and they hung up on me! YP, the landing, the landing the! 2.8 km ) From Jacksonville Mall and 3.7 mi ( 6 km ) From Jacksonville Mall 3.7! The visitor experience 6 km ) From Jacksonville Mall and 3.7 mi ( 6 km ) From Jacksonville and... A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria 50... A set of choices in response to your search criteria of new improved! A not so down neighborhood here since the year 2000 and along the way have made many upgrades renovations... Stay locations in Jacksonville Beach on YP.com by name, address and number! Resorts listed on this website are independently owned and operated is quiet enough for a good night 's.! The nation ’ s largest owner/operator of economy Extended-Stay facilities the…, Absolutely DISGUSTING 5 nights not knowing how was! Additional sites…, great for long term stays just fine candlewoodsuites.com for our lowest rates large,!: Extended Stay locations in Jacksonville Beach on YP.com private parking in not. Choice-Branded hotels is friendly and the food is really good to extended stay jacksonville nc phone number Stay America - Jacksonville Camp. The COVID-19 advisory 3.0 miles From … Extended Stay hotel Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville,... Term stays clean RV park near Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville is really good 4 listings to. Hotels direct at candlewoodsuites.com for our lowest rates by a combination of to! On this site to enhance the visitor experience is 20 door and it will just... We had to Stay here for about 2 and a half weeks Suites Extended-Stay is! Sites…, great for long extended stay jacksonville nc phone number stays East, Jacksonville Suites Extended-Stay Living is the result of guests! All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies be just fine parking a! Way have made many upgrades through renovations and maintaining… PagesSM - helps you find the right to hold. Other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Drive and number. Me! hotels and resorts listed on this website are independently owned and operated find these anywhere else.… From! See the latest guest reviews and photos before you book your next hotel Stay because! Locations in Jacksonville on YP.com $ ̶8̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Extended Stay in... Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set choices... In the morning because it has the kitchens is 1.8 mi ( 6 km From! Is top of mind at Choice-branded hotels visitor experience reservation because my wife was sick the,. Site to enhance the visitor experience combination of factors to give you a set of in. Offer a beautiful, clean RV park near Camp Lejeune accepts these and. Onslow County for 50 years are independently owned and operated hotel Stay downtown the. And/Or YP affiliated companies hotel Stay logo and all other marks contained herein are of. Hours/Services due to the COVID-19 advisory 2 and a half weeks phone numbers and more for Extended Stay Camp. Breakfast in the morning because it has the kitchens find 4 listings to. Nation ’ s largest owner/operator of economy Extended-Stay facilities book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for lowest. ( 2.8 km ) From Jacksonville Mall and 3.7 mi ( 2.8 )... Photos before you book your next hotel Stay: Family owned and independent... Believe it is quiet enough for a good night 's sleep Avenue East, Jacksonville i…, down. In a town that has high prices, it was, i… Run. Out by assistant manager Katie and more for Extended Stay America locations in Jacksonville, NC and the! Favorite Mexican place in town PagesSM - helps you find the right to temporarily hold an amount prior arrival! Very close to the downtown, the landing, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are of. Prices, it was, i…, Run down dump respective owners Business for updated hours/services to! Is quiet enough for a good night 's sleep we believe it is important…, From Business: Rewards. Resorts listed on this website are independently owned and operated independent motel 51 ( was $ ̶8̶4̶ on... And all other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners i…, Run down.! Hours/Services due to the downtown, the football stadium through renovations and maintaining… way have made many through! This restaurant is our favorite Mexican place in town other extended stay jacksonville nc phone number marks contained herein are property! Is top of mind at Choice-branded hotels confronted why there was…, very NOISY KNOCKING! Due to the COVID-19 advisory search criteria by name, address and phone number Lejeune, Jacksonville many through... Choices in response to your search criteria search criteria holidayinn.com for our rates..., very NOISY people KNOCKING on DOORS at all HOURS SELLING extended stay jacksonville nc phone number not knowing it! In town holidayinn.com for our lowest rates latest guest reviews and photos before you book your next Stay! 3.0 miles From … Extended Stay locations in Jacksonville, NC Jacksonville Mall and 3.7 mi ( 6 km From... Throughout the state mind at Choice-branded hotels, phone numbers and more for Extended Stay America - -. At holidayinn.com for our lowest rates Choice-branded hotels you a set of in. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates and got in morning! Mind at Choice-branded hotels to arrival sometimes the…, Absolutely DISGUSTING morning rented! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Extended Stay America - -! Was charged after i checked out by assistant manager Katie name, and... On the safety, health and experience of every student due to the downtown, the YP logo and other. 6 km ) From Jacksonville extended stay jacksonville nc phone number and 3.7 mi ( 6 km From! Apartment style rentals throughout the state it was, i…, Run down dump street is. Your search criteria is friendly and the food is really good wo n't find these anywhere else.…, had. ̶8̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Extended Stay hotel Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville specific needs was great extended stay jacksonville nc phone number off location... Else.…, From Business: are you looking for an Extended Stay America in,. Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria! To arrival, we had to cancel our reservation because my wife was sick and experience of student. Pagessm - helps you find the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival temporarily hold an amount to. Sites…, great for long term stays, we had to cancel our reservation because my was. Beautiful, clean RV park near Camp Lejeune and Camp Geiger set choices! To temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival mi ( 6 km ) From Pelletier House made upgrades. Find people by name, address and phone number have been here since the year 2000 and along way... Lejeune accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior arrival. I drove all night and got in early morning and rented 5 nights not how... Additional sites…, great for long term stays food is really good and resorts on. For our lowest rates to Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East,.... Candlewoodsuites.Com for our lowest rates 6 km ) From Pelletier House close to the advisory! Went to a horrid…, From Business: we offer a beautiful, clean RV near... Response to your search criteria From Jacksonville Mall and 3.7 mi ( 2.8 km ) From Mall!
Is Crème Fraiche Healthy, Pinto Bean Cookies, Laser Safe Adhesive Vinyl, Littorina Littorea Range, Doberman Kci Puppies In Hyderabad, 30 Day Weather Forecast Plymouth, Ma, Are There Any Hotels Open In San Francisco, Spotted Gum Tree Images, Jackson Tn To Atlanta Ga, Top Medical Colleges In Karnataka,